Pro User

Oct 2016

Big Shit on Hotel floor in Thailand - - scatshop

Big Shit on Hotel floor in Thailand - - scatshop

This is only one out of my 52 PEE and SHIT Videos from Thailand / Indonesia. I made a Toilet Flat where I filmed for 7 days every single Pee and Shit I did… and as a Vegan I shit and pee a lot 😉
    If you like this Video and would like to get the Whole week, I will upload a Video where is shown my Dropboxlink to the Week in Indonesia/Thailand, so you can order it here and whatch it on my Dropbox then.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 2 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 102 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Two shits, one day - - scatshop

Two shits, one day - - scatshop

MissBNasty has had a case of soft serve shit. Two poos in one day.
    Models:

Duration: 31 s 162 ms
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 26.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Piss spray, Enema and Surprise dump! - - scatshop

Piss spray, Enema and Surprise dump! - - scatshop

So I was pretty horny and I love giving myself enemas when I am excited. I also needed to pee so damn bad so why not do that to!! I pissed all down my legs then I shoved an enema bottle right up this tight ass and filled myself up. I tried my best to hold it in but it just came rushing out! I was able to capture the big soft brown, stinky dump that came afterwards. A very nice close up of my asshole spreading open and shitting. It was a very satisfying dump.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 218 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shipped Treats – Custom Bento Box Video - - scatshop

Shipped Treats – Custom Bento Box Video - - scatshop

Here is an example of the “making of” videos I offer as an add-on with my custom mailed treats! Not only do you get to watch the fun activities in the video, but you can also get a better idea of what I send to you if you order from me!
    This order/video included:
    Some of my lemonade – watch me collect my special juice as it spurts out. A big bottle of hot, sweet liquid, destined straight for your mouth.
    A pussy pop – me fucking my pussy with the lollipop while using a toy on my clit until I cum all over it deep in my pussy! Mmmm
    A load of my decadent rich chocolate, served medium soft – watch me dump a big load in a suggestive take-out container, ready to send directly to you for your pleasure. 😉
    It’s quite a delicious video in it’s own right. Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 32 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.61 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

School Girl Poos Her Pants - - scatshop

School Girl Poos Her Pants - - scatshop

Watch me as a naughty school girl poo her white cotton pants on her sofa, i first pee them and tell you how warm and nice it feels and then i push out a big poo into my knickers..
    I rub the bulge and then show you my dirty arse, Then you my mess that i have made ?
    I love being a Naughty Girl
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 508 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Honey Brown’s Shittin’ Like a Grown Ass Woman! - - scatshop

Honey Brown’s Shittin’ Like a Grown Ass Woman! - - scatshop

Honey Brown is back with with Four Great new clips!! Enjoy as she was letting out some super duper logs in these clips!! Enjoy her sexy outfits and that lovely body of hers as never seen before! She’s got a new improved camera and it just accentuates EXACTLY how hot this 45 year old is!! Enjoy her see through outfits and of course enjoy her butt naked finale!! Enjoy as she poops and pees up a storm in these clips – even peeing all over the seat in one scene!!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 24 s
    Size: 1.37 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big Ass Enema & Shit in Glass - - scatshop

Big Ass Enema & Shit in Glass - - scatshop

This is Episode 1
    Today I had my bottom clad in mesh stockings and dressed with sexy lingerie.
    I felt like I wanted to suffocate my slave with my royal round ass. This lucky slave is used by Me for my exclusive fun!
    I am going to use his face as a seat for my gorgeous bottom ! I gave this reward to him because he fulfilled all the tasks that I gave him so we had the honor to stay under my delicious ass for 10 minutes and this is very arousing for this pathetic men.
    In the second scene of the video, I dressed a pair of nude pantyhose which I cut with a scissor between my legs and I sit on the edge of the bathtub, with my beautiful ass towards the viewers. The slave was ordered to sit under it because I have prepared him a SURPRISE ! I did 3 enemas and he had to drink the water that came out of my ass. And I had a lot ! Each bottle for enema play had 500 mL, so of course he couldn’t fulfill that task and the water with the dirt covered his face and body.
    In the 3rd scene of this clip, I shit in a glass because I will prepare another surprise for my slave. A forced feeding. This will be seen in the 2nd Episode of series.
    Stay tuned for more dirty action !
    Models:

Duration: 21 min 39 s
    Size: 331 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet Cam 2.0 sharting and diarrhea - - scatshop

Toilet Cam 2.0 sharting and diarrhea - - scatshop

2 clips that each have 2 parts.
    The first was my first time doing the toilet cam. There is a noticeable string and it’s pink. Part one the camera orientation was off but everything is still visible. Soupy wet sharts like my asshole was blowing bubbles lol. The second part of clip one is a several small clumps then decent size turd. Yellow soft slushy logs. I lost the payload clips for this one. ?
    Clip 2
    This poop was two days In the making..I even say “oh wow” as it forcefully pushes out my ass. I start to wipe then just when I when I think I’m done it can feel more brewing. I spread my cheeks and soupy chocolate starts to drip out.. This clip is a little darker as it was the wee hours of the morning.
    Keyword: bbw ssbbw GoGo amberbooty Ambergogo fat smear scat fatscat ebony redbone amber fatty fat juicy fatass phat ass bbw ssbbw.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 52 s
    Size: 552 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dine and puke then i pee in the puke and play with it - - scatshop

Dine and puke then i pee in the puke and play with it - - scatshop

I eat Buttered Corn, Savory crock pot turkey, and crackers with some creamy milk to wash it all down.
    After i puke it all up… take a piss on it, then dip my hand into the toilet bowel and have a little fun playing with it and inspecting it.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 570 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

2 super detailed shits - - scatshop

2 super detailed shits - - scatshop

Hey!! I’m new here! Im Dumping Diva and I hope you enjoy my very first poo clip! This video contains two different shit scenes. I push out two massive loads of my stinky shit. I couldnt resist touching my poop in the first video as it looked soooo yummy. This video is high defnition, VERY detailed – you can see EVERYTHING. More videos coming soon!!!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 8 s
    Size: 251 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information