Pro User

Oct 2016

Roxys first shit - - scatshop

Roxys first shit - - scatshop

Princess Roxy is a friend of lady Lisa. She is shiting today for the first time in front of a cam. Lisa helps her with some comants, she also spits in a bowl where Roxy shits and piss. Princess Roxy feeds the slave with her shit using a spoon.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 377 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pooping in my Jeans!! - - scatshop

Pooping in my Jeans!! - - scatshop

I love the thought of my warm poo splatting and crackling in my tight jeans!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 30 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 70.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Daddy’s Dinner Is Served - - scatshop

Daddy’s Dinner Is Served - - scatshop

I came home from work today so horny. I have been thinking about your dick in my shitty asshole all day. I know daddy will be home soon so I have to have his dinner done before he gets home. The kids are home, so I have to sneak to put your meal together. I get on the dinning room table I try to cover my ass to hold my loud farts in. I have a nice hard hot stinky log for you straight out mamas ass. I finger my ass hole thinking about your dick fucking my shitty ass.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 90.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mara and Rosella shit together in garden! - - scatshop

Mara and Rosella shit together in garden! - - scatshop

When I sat with my girlfriend Mara Martinez, in the beautiful weather on the terrace, we both had to shit violently. So we are together on the lawn, we crouched next to each other and have horny outdoor shit and piss! Which bunch do you like better!?!
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 20 s
    Size: 337 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Covered in Puke - - scatshop

Covered in Puke - - scatshop

A short and sweet video of me waist up in front of the camera. I immediately throat fuck myself and gag on my huge dildo, and make sure to get my puke into the mug I’m holding. After it’s been sufficiently filled, and my makeup is ruined, I pour it all over my head. Down my face, in my nice pretty hair…By the end, I am forced to except just how nasty I really am.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 4 s
    Size: 352 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Stand Up Poo - - scatshop

Stand Up Poo - - scatshop

Two different clips of me standing & pooping
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 27 s
    Resolution: 448 x 800
    Size: 110 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ayanna’s Pushing it out from above and below!! - - scatshop

Ayanna’s Pushing it out from above and below!! - - scatshop

Enjoy this super long clip from Ayanna!! Enjoy as she takes a big dump overhead. Enjoy her epic grunts and strains as well. After pushing out a few big logs she gets a little backed up. She takes some toilet paper and fingers her ass to try to wiggle the backed up shit out her ass. Just when she thinks she’s done – BOOM! There’s more!! Her grunts and strains are epic in this one!! She then puts the camera on the floor so we can see her facial expressions while she pushes out some more plops and poots!! Nearly 15 minutes of strain and pain!!
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 44 s
    Size: 198 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Humilated and Shit into the Toilet Mouth P1 - - scatshop

Humilated and Shit into the Toilet Mouth P1 - - scatshop

Scatqueens Lady Domi, Lady Kimi and Lady Lucy humiliate their toilet slave and have a lot of fun with the toilet slave. The more braces in his face, the more distorted look his face. Nevertheless, he has to open his mouth whenever a Scatqueen wants to spit. Lady Kimi must pee and her piss is golden yellow today. He smells first at the piss and then he swallows everything. Afterwards, Scatqueens Lady Lucy needs to shit and the slave has to open his mouth wide. Lady Lucy bends over him quickly and pisses directly into his toilet mouth. Then Lady Lucy squeezes a big pile of shit from her asshole without much effort. The shit stinks, but the toilet slave enjoys this humiliation and enjoys the shit which still stands out of his mouth.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 235 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

IanaNastyVomit - - scatshop

IanaNastyVomit - - scatshop

Iana is nasty vomitting for you!
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 48 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 30.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fucking And Smearing My Shitty Ass - - scatshop

Fucking And Smearing My Shitty Ass - - scatshop

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    I pull down my jeans while not wearing any panties and poop out my butt plug before fingering my ass til I feel my shit up there. Then I fuck my full ass with my toy, telling you how hot it feels to use my anal bead dildo, cuz it feels like I’m shoving a turd in and out of my hole, and then pull it out and wink my open hole, you can see my shit peeking from within 😉 I spread open and shit for you, fuck my ass, shit some more, and fuck myself again until my toy is just slathered in my steamy poop. I show off my shit, licking and sucking my deliciously dirty toy for my own enjoyment, giggling and spitting and licking again. I’m salivating, cuz my shit tastes sooo good <3
    I smear my ass and pound my hole with my filthy toy, loving those slick, shitty sounds as my dildo pumps in and out of my nasty pucker. I show off the shit on my hand and lick the length of it with relish, and then spread my ass and shit out the very last moist, glistening turd my hole has to offer <3 MMmm (Video is half face, but you get to see my whorish mouth move it~)
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 21 s
    Size: 379 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information