Pro User

Oct 2016

Counter Poo - - scatshop

Counter Poo - - scatshop

I’m squatting on my bathroom counter and shitting right near you! You get a lovely view of my gaping asshole pushing out two big turds. I then get a super close up of my poo on the floor.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 183 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit Eating Whore - - scatshop

Shit Eating Whore - - scatshop

I am a dirty shit eating whore! It is my purpose to shit out big fresh loads of shit and take big, huge bites of my turds and chew them while talking dirty to you! I love nothing more that showing you how filthy and dirty I am! I chew and chew and talk with a mouth full of shit! Watch the drool drip down my mouth! Mmm! My shit taste so good! I know how much it turns me on to shit out big stinky loads and chew them!
    How about you!?
    Enjoy!
    Scat 235 – Shit Eating Whore
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 43 s
    Size: 1 019 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Quinn Gets Pissed On - - scatshop

Quinn Gets Pissed On - - scatshop

1920×1080 HD
    Quinn asked her best friend Tara to pee on her; of course Tara said yes. The rule was though that Tara had to drink 2.5 bottles of water. She drinks 2 before rolling the camera and drinks half a water as I tease her and taunt her and piss right in front of her. I make her hold her bladder like a good girl. She knows how bad I want her to pee on me. I finally let her get o me and she squats over me in doggy-style with her perfect ass in my face and she pee’s ALL over my tits/stomach and pussy. She lets out her full bladder all over me. I am completely covered. She gets up and I take her pee and rub it all over myself and start to get SO turned on.
    Featuring: Tara
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 44 s
    Size: 168 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Beer Farts Wake You Up! - - scatshop

Beer Farts Wake You Up! - - scatshop

So basically we've been dating for a few weeks and you have no idea about my farts yet. We sleep over at my house, we went out the night before got really drunk and I drank a lot of beer, so the next morning my huge beer farts wake you up! Once you tell me you don’t mind my farts, I let them rip! You finally admit they're actually turning you on, and I decide, okay, let's take this to the bathroom!
    I cramp and strain and fart, bloated and blowing up the toilet bowl, and then talk dirty to you until you cum everywhere listening to me fart over and over. I really didn’t want to wake you up with my beer farts but now I’m glad I did! 😉
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 13 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.42 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat My SHIT Filled Twinkies! - - scatshop

Eat My SHIT Filled Twinkies! - - scatshop

So you’re hungry, slave? For more hot chocolate out of my fat ass? That’s right you are, but today, you’re in for a special treat… I’m going to be making you my special shit-filled twinkies! I shit a HUGE load for you and flaunt it before I show you how I make your delicious scat dessert… now eat it all up, toilet slave!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 0 s
    Size: 493 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My O - - scatshop

My O - - scatshop

Displaying “My O’ up close and personal. Flexed my asshole until I started pushing out this thick, hardm lumpy turd. Wiping my ass with a clean wipe was a nice reward for my hard work.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 56 s
    Resolution: 474 x 854
    Size: 27.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hard toilet training by Mistress Ezada Sinn - - scatshop

Hard toilet training by Mistress Ezada Sinn - - scatshop

Mistress Ezada has lots of slaves in Her stable, so this ugly pathetic loser that said he would do anything to serve
    Her can have only one use: to be Her full human toilet. This is a huge honor for him, and he should be grateful to receive and ingest
    anything that comes out of Her divine body. To make sure he has no choice, Mistress Ezada has the slave mummified and restrained.
    But just in case he isn’t very eager to swallow everything, She has placed an elastrator rubber band around his balls; so if he doesn’t finish “processing”
    Her waste in 20 minutes – he will lose his balls. An eunuch slave will definitely be more obedient and willing to please, so Mistress Ezada is not risking anything,
    just the slave does…
    Models:

Duration: 29 min 49 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 447 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotel bath room scat 02 - - scatshop

Hotel bath room scat 02 - - scatshop

Also Roxys friend Lisa comes in the bath room and shits in slaves mouth
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 46 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 290 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

BootsPantyhoseCumPoop - - scatshop

BootsPantyhoseCumPoop - - scatshop

Hot pooping, peeing, cumming in sexy pantyhose and boots!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 172 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pee in PANTYHOSE - - scatshop

Pee in PANTYHOSE - - scatshop

A request for a special pee in pantyhose, full body shot watching my black opaque pantyhose drip and soak up all of my golden pee!!! This is sexy, Me moaning and the sound of the dripping pee is so hot for you to jerk off to
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 38 s
    Size: 110 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information