Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Body Oiling, Shitting and Farting - - scatshop

Body Oiling, Shitting and Farting - - scatshop

I am such a fucking seductress!
    Pull your cock out & stroke while I oil my beautiful body, the fun doesn't stop there because I'm also dancing "seductively " just for you while farting and taking two shits.
    Tall beautiful ebony goddess, oil, farts, shit….what more can you ask for? I'm a literal dream, OK!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 542 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hey, my shit on a brown plate.. - - scatshop

Hey, my shit on a brown plate.. - - scatshop

I did this shot for “Kingdavid” in his Appartment…
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 23 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 118 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It was really tasty crap of Christina! - - scatshop

It was really tasty crap of Christina! - - scatshop

Cristina’s shit is still green – the activated charcoal has not yet come out completely, but the shit was pleasant to the taste. When swallowing, I did not feel nauseous. Today, Cristina started antibiotic treatment from ureaplasma, so I also have it, because I swallow her shit. Antibiotics destroy the intestinal microflora – let’s see what kind of shit it will taste next time.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smoking Redd’s Dine and Dump!! - - scatshop

Smoking Redd’s Dine and Dump!! - - scatshop

You all just love Smoking Redd’s “Dine and Dump” series. She’s back With another one!! This time she Takes you through the entire meal, not just a screenshot of it! You love hearing and see her release the meals she talks about in her toilet videos, now get to enjoy as she eats a big meal to prepare to release one of her special loads for a lucky fan! This evenings, she is have a nice dinner consisting of Beef Stew, Red Potatoes, Collard Greens, Rice, and cornmeal. A good Hearty country meal for a country gal!! Didn’t take long into the meal before she got stuffed, burping and all!! She needs a smoke to settle her stuffed belly. Welp, a big meal like that gotta exit, and she was there to record that as well! We follow her into the bathroom for a front facing view as we sit at her knees as she releases some Brown Stew back in the bowl!! This was just the beginning of a long, FUNKY night for Redd – you have already seen the 2nd part of this she released previously titled “Smoking Redd’s FUNKY Mudbutt”, but this is the meal that gave us both this release and that one!! Damn that Beef Stew!!
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lisa and Roxy puke - - scatshop

Lisa and Roxy puke - - scatshop

What a dinner for the loser slave, today he recives vomit from Lady Lisa and Princess Roxy!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 381 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Malaysia’s ‘Lift Off’ Logs!! - - scatshop

Malaysia’s ‘Lift Off’ Logs!! - - scatshop

Malaysia’s Is pushing forward in 2018 – keyword: pushing! Man she was pushing out some more of the monsters I’ve come to love and expect from her!!! Three clips, and over a baker’s dozen minutes of constant monsters shooting out her ass!! She had to push so hard in these clips she literally had to lift off to get them out!! Malaysia told me she only poops every 2-3 days or so, so when she gotta shit – she gotta shit for real!! She has very few rivals amongst my ladies when it comes to “who pushes out the biggest turds?”!! Right now it’s a two horse race between her and Goodness Grace!! Another Splacktackular set of clips from Malaysia!!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 8 s
    Size: 918 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hershey squirt desert - - scatshop

Hershey squirt desert - - scatshop

Watch me take a quick poo after a shart . No effort , squirts and slides out my asshole and then I tell you to eat every bite .
    Models:

Duration: 39 s 869 ms
    Size: 72.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms D is the mASSter blASSter!!! - - scatshop

Ms D is the mASSter blASSter!!! - - scatshop

Ms D Returns just to show who is the most LOUD & EXPLOSIVE Funky Lady!! Enjoy as she returns with three FantASStic, FartASStic, ShartASStic, and gASSy clips!!! When you’re a 5’10” Amazon like Ms D, it’s hard to find rivals for explosion with this Amazon!! She couldn’t even get out of her tight jeans fast enough in these clips as she was Exploding before she could even sit down!! A nice mix of farting, plops, and even a lil Diarrhea!!! 3 of the FUNKIEST clips this year period!! Another Must Have Classic from MS D!! She is still the mASSter ASS blASSter!!!
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 37 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Emergency Shit in the Car - - scatshop

Emergency Shit in the Car - - scatshop

When you gotta go, YOU GOTTA FUCKING GO!
    That's exactly what happened this past weekend. I was picking my friend up so we could go to the gym but she didn't answer her phone. I started to feel the urge to shit and had nowhere else to go….so I had to go in the car. Everything would have been fine except for me accidentally making a mess and getting poop
    on my damn seat! I went through hell trying to clean it.. including running out of napkins and losing a $70 sweatshirt.
    This is one experience I'll never forget.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 48 s
    Size: 843 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information