Pro User

Oct 2016

Human Toilet Girl – Scat Blowjob - - scatshop

Human Toilet Girl – Scat Blowjob - - scatshop

Are you a good girl? Do you want to show your boyfriend you are the best girlfriend ever?
    Then do what Human Toilet Girl does! She licks her boyfriend's ass whenever he wants it, no matter how dirty or smelly it is! She tongue fuck his asshole deep with her tongue to give him pleasure and when his bowels start stirring he takes a big stinking shit right into her mouth since it's already there.
    Like any good girlfriend she keeps her mouth right there so he can experience comfort & pleasure. But there's more! Like any good girlfriend she gets on her knees and start swallowing his shit. She really suffers to do this but she keeps going.
    When she starts to struggle with the last chunks of his shit he brings his cock right to her face. Like the good girlfriend she is she gets the hint and shoves his cock right into her full shit filled toilet mouth. Her boyfriend shudder in pure pleasure more of his shit is being forced down her throat by his cock.
    No matter how bad or humiliating the situation. Human Toilet Girl wants her boyfriend to know she's the best girlfriend for him 🙂
    Full Disclosure: These are a series of scat videos in collaboration with friends of mine. We therefore have exclusive permission from them to sell their content on their behalf for them. We are the only clip store with such an arrangement to sell their content as agreed upon. You won't find their exclusive content anywhere else and I am assisting them online with the shoots of this content - Goddess Tempest And Devoted Sub AKA Stinky Steve
    Be sure to check my other videos including the other video of Human Toilet girl where she swallowed her boyfriend's shit the first time xoxo
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 635 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cumming while she poops on me 3.1 - - scatshop

Cumming while she poops on me 3.1 - - scatshop

7 minutes 49 seconds of fucking her while she has a dirty ass, golden showers on my dick and in the bed, wetting the sheets, cumming on her poop while she poops on my dick, scat, EFRO, toilet stuff, fucking, riding that hard dick, great sex.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 608
    Size: 588 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina smelly pooping after the capped fish - - scatshop

Alina smelly pooping after the capped fish - - scatshop

Alina smelly pooping after the capped fish.
    In the evening Alina ate:
    Boiled potatoes, bonito mackerel, salad with beets and garlic, hot pepper, yogurt, cottage cheese, sunflower seeds and cakes.
    Saw drinks: Juice, beer, milk.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 42 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 430 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lunch is Ready - - scatshop

Lunch is Ready - - scatshop

Before you go to work don’t forget your lunch, i need you to have tons of energy…
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 12 s
    Resolution: 2224 x 1 080
    Size: 266 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Maaya Perfect Poop - - scatshop

Maaya Perfect Poop - - scatshop

See the creation of a picture perfect poop!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 5 s
    Size: 95.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

She Dominates & Pees All Over Me! - - scatshop

She Dominates & Pees All Over Me! - - scatshop

As a dedicated driver, my mistress pays me a lot of money, but it’s not just because of my superior driving skills. She likes me because I give in to her sick and demented fetishes. Right now, I’m cuffed to a bar, wearing a gag mask on my face. She grabs my cock and tugs it furiously, making me stone hard. She makes me lick the sharp heels of her boots then she unclasps my cuffs and makes me lie down on the floor. She hikes up her skirt and sits on my face. She lets out a stream of warm pee, which I take in my mouth to drink.
    Models:

Duration: 43 min 51 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 529 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lil Stink’s Doing her Weekly Dooty!! - - scatshop

Lil Stink’s Doing her Weekly Dooty!! - - scatshop

Lil Stink is back with a new fix for all her fans to enjoy!! ENjoy as she pees and poops in five great scenes, mostly done at her job. This busy bee just got a promotion so I don’t catch clips from her as regular as in the past but what a pleasure they are when they come in!! There is probably no girl on this site that is as fun to watch pull their pants and panties up and down more!! Now that she’s starting to make the big bucks she must be eating good too!! Some great logs coming out that already great ass of hers!! It’s the same old greatness from Lil Stink in this clip!!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 34 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Young Alina pooping in car - - scatshop

Young Alina pooping in car - - scatshop

Young Alina pooping in car. Happy birthday toilet slave!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 324 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Feet massage and scat in jar - - scatshop

Feet massage and scat in jar - - scatshop

Today i feel to play with my slut and i call him for a foot fetish session. Because i know his fetishes and his addictions, i just paint with blue my nail toes. I put my feet on his face, in his mouth and order him to clean them and lick them good. At the end, i prepare him his meal and i shit a lot in a jar, to give him to eat it home slowly. He will become soon a full toilet, as i trained him ! Stay tuned for more dirty action !
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 52 s
    Size: 233 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Trapped and Desperate - - scatshop

Trapped and Desperate - - scatshop

Scene 1: TS Lycha is inexplicably trapped in a room with only a shower and has to go. She finally relieves herself, pissing on herself and then shitting some. She smears her nasty shit on herself and plays in it.
    Scene 2: Lycha’s in the mood to play with poop. She pees a bunch in a cup and drinks it, then swallow a little poop. She knows she has more pooping to do, so she takes a smoking break outside (there’s a little fart in there too). Eventually, she needs to finish crapping, so she squats over the toilet in boots and drops a few nice turds. She eagerly tastes them and smooshes them in her hand.
    Models:

Duration: 35 min 24 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information