Pro User

Oct 2016

Pee Upside Down and Play - - scatshop

Pee Upside Down and Play - - scatshop

Watch as I find the perfect angle and piss upside down, getting piss all over myself and even on my face and hair. Let me rub my pee all over myself and get off while I can taste piss on my lips and smell it all over. Lots of dirty talk included in this.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 10 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 651 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pee Gurgling And Squirt Snack - - scatshop

Pee Gurgling And Squirt Snack - - scatshop

Watch me finger my pussy till i squirt in my pineapple bowl then eat some.. I then pee into a glass and gurgle it and spit it all over my body, before squirting some more onto my pineapple and eating some more
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 8 s
    Size: 524 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It’s been 48 hours since I last pooped! This was HUGE! Schoolgirl outfit - - scatshop

It’s been 48 hours since I last pooped! This was HUGE! Schoolgirl outfit - - scatshop

Haven’t pooped in 48 hours. I have eaten chicken and salad, teriyaki, tacos, and pizza. It was the greek gyro that finally did me in! Big dump, dirty talk in my schoolgirl outfit
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 52 s
    Size: 351 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Best Christmas present ever! - - scatshop

Best Christmas present ever! - - scatshop

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. I walk in, wearing my sexy santa outfit. "Hey sexy. I know exactly what you want for Christmas. You're a naughty boy aren't you? You want to watch me shit while you stroke your cock." I tease you, then take my thong off and get in doggystyle position in front of you. I push out a very large load of soft, moist logs, which slide down my pussy and on to the floor. Then I show you my dirty ass and pussy and finally show the big pile on the floor. "Mmm, you just came so hard to that, didn't you? I told you I knew exactly what you wanted. Merry Christmas!"
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 41 s
    Size: 681 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Naomi Shoots Her Enema Turds Everywhere - - scatshop

Naomi Shoots Her Enema Turds Everywhere - - scatshop

Lol. My friend Naomi never stops amazing me. She twerks alot in this video and sprays some hefty thick wet shits around her living room. Such a big mess to clean up there.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 192 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Huff My Farts! JOI With Shit Finish - - scatshop

Huff My Farts! JOI With Shit Finish - - scatshop

Giving you a hot, noisy STINKY time with the famous bubble butt of yours truly! 😉 I show off in my cheekies as I blast you in the face again and again with some classic gas bombs. My ass is gonna blow you away, sugar! Jerk off to my farts and cum on my count! I bet after you’ve cum, you can really taste that stank in the air 😉 I unleash the load of shit that really ramped up the smell of my farts at the very end–how’s that for an afterglow! I bet you wish you could eat my logs for breakfast every day, you big stink lover!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.44 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Gaia – Shit for a slave friend - - scatshop

Mistress Gaia – Shit for a slave friend - - scatshop

ENGLISH SPOKEN
    I’m preparing a special gift for you, my dear slave Mustafa. You live far away but I know that you desperatly desires to have the possibility to eat my shit. Christmas is coming and, finally, I want to satisy your desire. Look, I have prepared this plastic container; I wrote your name and signed my autograph on it; than I’m going to fill it with my precious shit and ship it to you. Unfortunately it is not like receiving my shit directly in your mouth, while you are lying under my ass. It will take days, maybe weeks, until it will be delivered but I want you to smell and eat my caviar anyway. I also want you to send me pictures when the package arrives, showing you smelling, tasting and eating all my shit. Nothing must be left, my precious shit cannot be wasted. Good appetite Mustafa!!! And you, slave, you that are watching this video, are you ready to eat my shit? Contact me and your dream may become true!!

ITALIAN
    Sto preparando un regalo speciale te, caro schiavo Mustafa. So che vivi molto lontano e so anche che desiederi disperatamente di poter mangiare la mia merda. Natale sta arrivando e voglio, finalmente, soddisfare il tuo desiderio. Guarda, ho preparato questo contenitore di plastica; gli ho scritto sopra il tuo nome ed il mio autografo. Poi lo riempiro’ con la mia preziosa merda e te lo spediro’. Purtroppo non e’ la stessa cosa che ricevere la mia merda direttamente in bocca, mentre sei sdraiato sotto il mio culo. Ci vorranno giorni, forse settimane, prima che verra’ consegnata, ma voglio che tu mangi la mia ciccocolata in ogni caso. Voglio anche che mi mandi delle foto quando arriva il pacco, mostrando mentre senti il profumo, assaggi e, infine, mangi tutta la mia merda. Nemmeno un pezzettino deve essere sprecato. Buon appetito Mustafa!! E tu, schiavo, tu che stai guardando questo video, sei pronto a mangiare la mia merda? Contattami e puo’ darsi che il tuo sogno diventi realta’!!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 27 s
    Size: 399 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big Monster Burger Poo! - - scatshop

Big Monster Burger Poo! - - scatshop

I’m just waking up and I’m fining for a burger but why not make it a poo burger. I take a big dump and add all the things a burger requires lettuce, tomato, onion, and mustard to my big stinky pile of poo can’t forget the hamburger bun!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 50 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Peeing Bed 10 Times - - scatshop

Peeing Bed 10 Times - - scatshop

Watch me at home with my bf and i know how much he loves my peehole…. i tease him telling him i dont wipe after i pee then pee my bed over and over again. i wett my bed 10 times in total letting my full stream cover the bed…. if hes lucky he can lick my peehole clean in morning I say name Mike in this
    #bedwetting #peebed #piss #wetting #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 22 min 13 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scat Cats 04 - - scatshop

Scat Cats 04 - - scatshop

What a meal! Lokks like chilli con carne, but tests better! The Cat shits a big big mountain of shit in a plate, take the plate in cats hands and feeds the slave with all the yummy creamy shit! He has never eat so much shit in his life! Dirty Talk but in German
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 381 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information