Pro User

Oct 2016

Scat Pig - - scatshop

Scat Pig - - scatshop

Slave, you should not be resist one’s destiny! It is not uncommon for a man of lesser social standing to have a desire to serve the Mistress. Lie down right there on the floor under my ass. I will use you the same way I use my toilet. I think it is great that you know your place in life. Now I will feed you with my shit after. Don’t dare to spit out my shit! Eat and swallow my shit, scat pig!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 733 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Week of Poops - - scatshop

Week of Poops - - scatshop

I filmed an entire week of shits. Pretty much one massive shit every day for 7 days. Most poops I’m sitting on my knees and shitting right in front of the camera. See my cute little butthole stretch as far as it can to let out these huge poops! Let me know if you like these videos I will make more.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 41 s
    Size: 674 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Roberta and Victoria foot fisting diarrhea feeding - - scatshop

Roberta and Victoria foot fisting diarrhea feeding - - scatshop

Mistress Roberta and Mistress Victoria continue their double scat humiliation videos in a perfect threesome ! Today another 2 diarrheas from Mistresses !!! At the beginning they use the toilet boy for a double foot fisting session. At the end, Mistresses doing separatelly 2 gorgeous huge diarrhea from their assholes directly into toilet slave face and mouth. They order her toilet to eat and swallow all. Again a nice diarrhea meals for the toilet slave. The slave was again allowed to smear her diarrhea on his body and stroke his cock. In the next episode who knows what they will have in minds…….
    Models:

Duration: 36 min 10 s
    Size: 227 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Drippy poop – Compilation - - scatshop

Drippy poop – Compilation - - scatshop

This video contains 3 clips all with decent size loads and there is some drip factor in each one. That almost diarrhea consistency that soft serve chocolatey goodness. Each clip camera angles allows you to see all my massive cheeks.
    The first clip I spread my cheeks and a mushy load eased out. The load even landed on the seat as it was coming out. I wiped and thought it was done but nope.. I opened up and a chocolately stream of poop came flowing out. Payload shown.
    The last clip was super early in the morning. There was a little of a line waiting for the bathroom but I couldn’t wait. My roommate is waiting by the door lol. I sat down and a solid but soft turd eased out and landed on the floor. As a spread my cheeks poop continued to drip. Massive payload shown.
    Keyword: bbw ssbbw GoGo amberbooty Ambergogo fat smear scat fatscat ebony redbone amber fatty fat juicy fatass phat ass bbw ssbbw.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Size: 575 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

3 Girls Power P3 - - scatshop

3 Girls Power P3 - - scatshop

The Ladies does not take attention for the slave that he can not swallow the shit. All the Ladies are peeing into his mouth again. Then Lady Lara is vomiting at his body and spita big loogie in his face. After that he gets more piss and Lady Marie uses his mouth as an ashtry and piss again in his mouth. Lady Lara has to shit now and the slave has to open his toilet mouth.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 41 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 437 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms Jenkins Has No Aim Whatsoever!! - - scatshop

Ms Jenkins Has No Aim Whatsoever!! - - scatshop

I have heard of lactose intolerant, but have you ever heard of Apple Juice Intolerant?! Ms Jenkins might have just stole the crown from Renee for messiest woman on Ladies Keeping It Funky with this one!! Enjoy as Ms Jenkins takes you through her messiest, nastiest clip yet!!! Enjoy seven of the Funkiest Clips I have ever released as this girl just goes to the next level!!! Man Had I been Missing Ms Jenkins – Told folks that this might be the “one” for this site. Didn’t ask her to do this, but it came naturally!! Some of these came in a rush and were a natual byproduct of rushing to get it out!! Damn she was runny!! These are the best Diarrhea clips I have ever seen – and true to Ms Jenkins fashion it’s – ALL KILLER NO FILTER!! No sitting around, 100% action and mess!! She’s taking the Squirts to the next level!!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 59.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Gaia . Toilet-slave from northern Europe - - scatshop

Mistress Gaia . Toilet-slave from northern Europe - - scatshop

This slave came to my studio in Rome from northern Europe with a specific purpose: eat my shit. It is a dream he is having for a long time and finally has come true. I was surprised myself by such a high level of devotion towards me and I was curious to see if he could keep his promise. Many slaves ask to be allowed to eat my shit but only a few succeed in receiving it in their mouth and just 1 out of 10 can actually swallow. I start making him lick my beautiful feet then I fart on his face, so that he can get used to the smell of the inside of my body. But, now, it's the crucial moment. I squat over his face and a nice long turd falls in his mouth. A few seconds later a second one follows. His mouth is full of my fresh, smelly shit; I order him to start chewing. It's not easy to chew with a completely full mouth and, for a second, I fear he's going to vomit but I'm wrong. He dutifully starts chewing and swallowing and it doesn't take long before his mouth is empty. But I need to shit again and one more turd ends up in his mouth and, then, in his belly. Now he deserves a rewards: my refreshing pee. The long trip to Rome was a success: he kept his promise and pleased his Mistress behaving as a perfect toilet slave!!

ITALIAN
    Questo schiavo e’ venuto dal nord Europa nel mio dungeon in Roma con uno scopo ben preciso: mangiare la mia merda. E? un sogno che coltivava da molto tempo e ora, finalmemnte, sta per diventare realta’. Sono rimasta stupita anch’io dalla devozione di questo schiavo che ha affrontato un viaggio cosi’ lungo solo per servirmi da cesso e sono curiosa di vedere se manterra’ la promessa. Molti schiavi chiedono di poter mangiare la mia merd,a ma solo pochi riescono anche solo a prenderla in bocca e ancora meno, forse 1 su 10, riescono a mandarla giu’. Inizio a fargli leccare i miei splendidi piedi, poi gli scorreggio in faccia cosi’ comincia ad abituarsi al profumo che viene dall’interno del mio corpo. Ma, ora, e’ arrivato il momento cruciale: mi piego sulla sua faccia e un lungo e profumato stronzo cade nella sua bocca; un altro segue subito dopo. Gli ordino di cominciare a masticare. Non e’ facile masticare col la bocca cosi’ piena e. per un istante, credo che stia per vomitare, ma mi sbaglio. Obbediente, comincia a masticare e ad ingoiare e, ben presto, la sua bocca e’ di nuovo vuota. Ma ho ancora merda e anche questa finiosce nella sua bocca e, poi, nel suo stomaco. Ora merita un premio: la mia rinfrescante pipi. Il lungo viaggio a Roma e’ stato un successo: ha mantenuto la sua promessa e ha soddisfatto la sua Padrona come un schiavo-cesso perfetto!!
    Models:

Duration: 28 min 42 s
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I Love Messy Enema/Anal Play/Gaping - - scatshop

I Love Messy Enema/Anal Play/Gaping - - scatshop

Well I guess you’ve already knew it I love doing messy enemas. Wearing a crotchless black fishnet tights and nothing more. I love dirty fun and you do too 🙂 we can take so much fun together let’s play. I want do messy messy enema, cleaning out my little ass, so I start to infuse a special enema liquid first what’s make me shit almost promptly every single time. I practice to hold my shit until I can actually 🙂 well I feel pain and tell you too, also my face and expressions telling the truth. I knee up to doggy style and you get nice view to pussy and asshole. I asking you, can I release my shit right now, are you ready? Coming out big soft poo and noises from ass. Such a great moment. I just staying for few seconds on knee because so much pain in tummy and also trying to push out more shit for you. I show you quick this amazing poo on floor then continue infuse more water into ass by enema bulb, I fill a lot in and feeling arrive quickly, squatting up and pushing out water of ass, then repeat enema again I do knee up and like a fountain my ass squirting out tons of water, Dirty ass fluid, kinda big big mess around me, and nice smells 🙂 I repeat enema again filling up my ass and you able to see how amazingly sprinkle my ass out the water. So much coming out, and all the time can hear the noises also fart. Well I turned on so take my dildo and stretching asshole by, moaning a lot until I fuck my asshole and watching to cam, I gape my asshole as well, rubbing pussy fucking hole and make myself orgasm, look at my pussy so wet 🙂 At the end I show again the mess on the floor and my wet juicy pussy 🙂 Enjoy the video <3
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 886 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Enema farting urine - - scatshop

Enema farting urine - - scatshop

We love to experiment this time I put water enema on my girlfriends Alice and Carolina , my girlfriends fart , shoot water with shit , and piss . We decided to try something unusual , the girls gladly agreed to do the first enema I was filling the ass at first Carolina air and she farts loudly , the second enema, I fill the ass with water and Carolina Carolina shoots water and shit . Then I fill Alice’s ass with air Alice explodes loudly, then I put an Enema Alice and Alice shoots water with shit, Yes girls issue big fantany urine lying on back .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 38 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Gaia – NickSnax - - scatshop

Mistress Gaia – NickSnax - - scatshop

English Speaking<
    Custom Request – Today I’m going to prepare a little lunch for one of my fans. I’m sure it will also be just as appetizing for anyone else that would like to enjoy my treat. I have a lunch box that will be just the right size, and I want you to enjoy the taste of my delicious shit as you masturbate while eating your little nicksnax…
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 43 s
    Size: 263 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information