Pro User

Oct 2016

I Threw Up - - scatshop

I Threw Up - - scatshop

I ate McDonalds yesterday and it made me sick! I had to go to work and barely made it home to be sick in the toilet. This was not fun for me at all as I heave up parts of my dinner into the toilet. You get a close up view of me doing this and also a bit in slow motion
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 506 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Full toilet for shit, piss, snot, vomit - - scatshop

Full toilet for shit, piss, snot, vomit - - scatshop

Slave girl and I, mock on our new toilet slave today. Before that, he eat our shit, drink our urine. And now swallow vomit, drool, snot. Now he’s a complete toilet bowl, spittoon and puke bowl. The slave girl enjoyed his tongue in her ass and i helped her a little. She impetuously finished right on the face slave. How nice to have a working tongue in all holes, soft, warm and diligent. At the end of the slave a little tired, he was covered in shit and vomit, but with a happy smile on her face. Today he performed his duties perfectly our full toilet.
    Models:

Duration: 26 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Swallow My Shit - - scatshop

Swallow My Shit - - scatshop

I know you love my ass and everything that comes out of it, especially my huge thick shit. I know you want to eat from this ass, so I've been saving up my shit for you. I can't wait to feed you baby. I want you to eat these huge warm turds straight from my asshole. I'm going to push my shit out for you slowly so you can wrap your lips around my thick logs. I want you to swallow my thick shit down as I push it out slowly for you. I love how you worship my huge shit, and I love to feed you from this ass. My pussy drips just thinking about feeding you. I can't wait for you to feel my huge shit sliding down your throat. You can smell my wet pussy while you eat my huge warm shit straight from my asshole. I love to fill you up with my huge turds. Yes baby, eat my delicious thick turds.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 42 s
    Size: 383 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Just Can’t Stop Farting - - scatshop

Just Can’t Stop Farting - - scatshop

Ooh, babe, we have to get going! There’s no way I can miss this event… honestly, I’m not feeling that good though, are you sure we had our regular lunch? I’m just feeling a little cramped… I’m sure it’s nothing, I can still power make it…Uurgh, another wave just hit. Ok, I can power through this…. Oww.. Babe, can you get me some pepto bismol? Then I’m gonna grab my purse and we’re gonna get going… I get up to grab it and then a HUGE wave of pain crashes over me and I let out a nasty fart. Urhg! I beg you to get the pepto again and decide to try to push out some of these nasty farts before we have to get in the car….. but as I keep farting and farting, they just get worse and worse!!! I roll around in gassy agony nearly nonstop, farting loud, stinky farts until sharts come out my ass–and you’re stuck in the bathroom too, I don’t get any medicine for relief, I’m just held hostage by my nasty, boiling farts!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 13 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scat Cats 03 - - scatshop

Scat Cats 03 - - scatshop

What a meal! Lokks like chilli con carne, but tests better! The Cat shits a big big mountain of shit in a plate, take the plate in cats hands and feeds the slave with all the yummy creamy shit! He has never eat so much shit in his life! Dirty Talk but in German
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 396 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smell my stinky loud farts on your face - - scatshop

Smell my stinky loud farts on your face - - scatshop

I’m farting on your face! Smell this juicy farts! Taste it..
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Resolution: 480 x 856
    Format: AVI
    Size: 84.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Malaysia’s New Asshole Stretchers!! - - scatshop

Malaysia’s New Asshole Stretchers!! - - scatshop

Malaysia’s back with an new FUNKY Dozen minutes of Wall Grabbing, Asshole stretching Mega Logs!!! I swear I am like a broken record when I say every clip she sends amazes me! how does such a thin Woman Expunge So much from her ass!! Grown men aren’t fucking with Malaysia!! Enjoy two great clips as she literally fills up the bowl with her asshole tearing monsters!! She had to literally grab the wall to push some of these out!! I lost count of how many turds shot out her ass in the second scene alone!! Sheesh!! Why don’t you enjoy counting them with me!!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 45 s
    Size: 682 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty Anal Surprise+Sucking Messy Dildo - - scatshop

Dirty Anal Surprise+Sucking Messy Dildo - - scatshop

I think it’s a pretty sexy scat and messy anal video. Just wear only a pair if panty at starting. Well I tell you I have a big surprise for you. I know how good after a long and tiring day get a nice surprise. So you just coming home baby and I tell you, i’m so horny and wanna give you a little gift. I know you love dirty anal playing so this time you’re dream come true. I tease you with taking off my pants showing ass,asshole, you know well cannot resist me. Dont try it at all, just go me with me. I start sucking that hard dick of yours, good isn’t it? Then penetrate into my wet pussy, feel so good do you agree? After tasting my pussy I tease you from behind just playing with your hard cock between ass cheeks. You’re impressed don’t you? So then I pooping on your dick baby and you could feel my warm turd what’s feeling so nice. Are you ready to penetrate your cock into my dirty asshole? Of course you do, I just fuck myself with my dildo and gaping many times. Tell me baby did I surprise you with this naughty and messy anal playing? Now you can relax with me was such a long day. I fuck myself ass till I have anal orgasm and your dick just getting harder and harder. After I cum take out my dildo and I start to sucking them. I imagine this is your cock in my mouth. At the end I want to to cum in my mouth so sucking your dirty poo covered cock. Encourage you to cum for me, spit it on feet times just make it slippery and at the end of our filthy playtime you come directly into my mouth.
    Hope was a nice surprise baby ? Enjoy.
    Models:

Duration: 21 min 11 s
    Size: 627 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

3 Shit for Freeze - - scatshop

3 Shit for Freeze - - scatshop

I collect shit in plastic bags and store it in the freezer for a new video. These are the first 3 heaps. Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 23 min 26 s
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Compilation 4 - - scatshop

Compilation 4 - - scatshop

Compilation, 8 minutes 29 second, EFRO lover, watching her poop, pooping, peeing, jerking onto a pooping girl, semi clothed and naked, sexy poop, beautiful ass, watch that ass poop, 8 poops 3 peeing on feet, one jerking onto ass while she poops, tampon slowing coming out in one clip.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 608
    Size: 643 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information