Pro User

Oct 2016

Messy Toilet Diary - - scatshop

Messy Toilet Diary - - scatshop

Today I decided I was going to do a poop clip. I hadnt pooped in a week and really needed to go. But just as Im about to start filming, my tummy started hurting as if I were having lactose issues again. So I decided to film in the bathtub, not knowing what kind of consistency I was going to have. You get a really good view of it all. And the consistency starts to change through out the video
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

POOPED-IN SPANDEX – Loving, Twerking and Cumming! - - scatshop

POOPED-IN SPANDEX – Loving, Twerking and Cumming! - - scatshop

I came here to meditate this morning but my bowels are gurgling and disturbing my focus! I just can’t concentrate with this tummy ache–but I’m all alone, and the thought of just pooping myself when no one else is around, and in these white tight spandex makes me hot! I fill my spandex with a HUGE poop bulge! It feels SO good and I love the smell. I twerk feeling the weight of my poop pile bouncing up and down around my pussy and asshole. I talk about how it feels and how hot it makes me 😉 I squish around it, get out my toy and before I know it I’m cumming!! I pull down my filthy spandex to show you the mess… then put them back on 😉 I’m going to enjoy wearing these even more now!!
    *Message me if you want these these filthy spandex shorts!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 7 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.82 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet Cam 5.0 – Big ebony Ass shitting. - - scatshop

Toilet Cam 5.0 – Big ebony Ass shitting. - - scatshop

a collection of toilet cam clips. On the toilet (No standing up). enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 399 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The run - - scatshop

The run - - scatshop

I run quick to the toilet because I have a direah.
    Feeling horny today. You can see I am all yet down there
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 15 s
    Size: 214 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Riding the toilet! - - scatshop

Riding the toilet! - - scatshop

I know how much you guys love to see my poop come out of my pretty ass so I ride the toilet “reverse cowgirl” as I shit nice smelly turds… just for you!
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 36 s
    Size: 196 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sparkles “DisTURDing The Public!!” - - scatshop

Sparkles “DisTURDing The Public!!” - - scatshop

Sparkle is Back with on of her best Clips of the Year!! Enjoy this FUNKY half Dozen of all Killer, no Filter clips!! Enjoy her sexy groaning, grunting, and straining as she pees and poops!! She was really pushing out some monsters!! And that Ass!! She places the Camera behind the toilet in most scenes as she knows thats what her fans love most – up close, in your face, Ass n’ Splash!! And lets not forget all her usual antics as she slides in out her pants and panties!! Sparkles ass is arguably the best pound for pound on this site!! She has one of those asses that is cute with pants on, but when she drops trou……OMG!!!! It wiggles and bounces oh so perfectly!!!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 5 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot Blasting Jean Farts! - - scatshop

Hot Blasting Jean Farts! - - scatshop

I run into another room you’re chilling in while I’ve got company over… lots of painful farts in these jeans, including some nasty sharts on the couch and carpet! These farts STINK and HURT coming out my big plump ass! I’m just so Bloated and GASSY! I hope you won’t tell anybody 😉
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 52 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teasing, Pissing Far On Standing in Black Dress - - scatshop

Teasing, Pissing Far On Standing in Black Dress - - scatshop

Wearing black cross top and leather skirt. No pants on. I feel such a sexy girl in this outfit. Teasing you with slowly moves first, show you up my perfect booty in this skirt. Walking up and down very slowly and you can take a pleasure in my slim body. Pull up my dress to show you my little kitty, bending over few times for better up skirt view. Such a great angle. I feel have to pee so bad and this time I just pull up this little skirt and peeing on standing so far. Feel so good. Listen how to hit my pee the floor many times. So wet and messy the room. Peeing a lot then teasing you bending over again and spreading my wet ass cheeks. Would you like to lick my pussy, don’t you? I feel have to pee one more time so staying standing hold my pussy and peeing again far in the room. At the end I show into the cam my wet and pee covered floor 🙂 Sexy and wet video, Enjoy it 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 25 s
    Size: 503 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Roman Showers during toilet week - - scatshop

Roman Showers during toilet week - - scatshop

Taken during one of my toilet weeks. I felt this toilet needed a little more than just the brown stuff. He was lucky enough to be treated to my vomit.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 56 s
    Size: 64.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sweet shit from women’s panties! - - scatshop

Sweet shit from women’s panties! - - scatshop

Sweet shit from women’s panties! Today I came from work early. Mrs Christina and Karina woke up recently and they didn't hear me enter the apartment. Taking this opportunity, I decided to sneak up and watch the girls through the slightly open bedroom door. Mistresses do not allow me to touch them, and I can admire their bodies only with their permission. Each of girls has a boyfriend with whom she has sex. But I am not allowed to do this. I secretly, through the gap, admired their bodies, their breasts, their beautiful asses. I overheard their female talk. Suddenly, Mrs. Karina noticed me. And I was punished. The girls were waiting for me, because when they wake up, they always want to go to the toilet. This time I was eating their shit from their panties. I was taking it from the panties and was shoving it in my mouth. As always, it was amazing. I really like to eat shit of Christina and Karina, and I ate every single bit of it. This time Karina had a large amount, so she had to put the heap in her panties twice.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 24 s
    Size: 959 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information