Pro User

Oct 2016

Half juicy shit - - scatshop

Half juicy shit - - scatshop

I feel burn in my ass. I run to the toilet… It’s hurt me! Omg. I eat too much mcd. So my brown is half juicy and stinky as fuck.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 48 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 353 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty Spoiled Tights - - scatshop

Dirty Spoiled Tights - - scatshop

Hight quality video divided for 2 parts,prepare your memory device please +Full compressed version is available too [27:33min]
    A big pile of shit for the fans of pantyhose I break my shitty tights,fuck a pussy and ass with a dildo,and as always my favorite smearing!
    Enjoy ?
    xoxox
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scat, Smear, Cum And Fart On Sofa - - scatshop

Scat, Smear, Cum And Fart On Sofa - - scatshop

Watch me tell you how when no ones here I like to rub my shit filled arsehole on my leather sofa then pushing out a massive load right onto the leather..
    I Push out a huge soft shit right infront of you before showing you it and then dropping it right on my couch with a thud..
    Now you ready?
    I sit down on my warm brown shit and grind back and forth and bounce up and down on it before smearing it all over my legs, pussy and tits and making myself cum hard..
    Now watch me fart over and over on my leather couch facing you
    I love being a nasty filthy girl
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 14 s
    Size: 785 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New compilation 12 - - scatshop

New compilation 12 - - scatshop

9 minutes 12 seconds of six massive multi day poops and a great scat intro of cumming while she poops on me. EFRO, scat, watching her poop, toilet, redhead, heels, peeing, farting, jerking while she poops on me, constipated young woman poops, semi clothed and naked poops, one tiny poop just before work, peeing on my pants while pooping, dark and light pooping at once, large poops, new content.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 608
    Size: 697 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Three naked beauties shake their feet - - scatshop

Three naked beauties shake their feet - - scatshop

Hello, our dear fans. Today we add a video with Yana, Olga and Alice. We decided to make it not expensive so that more fans could get our work and enjoy it) We always hope that you like what we are shooting. In this video, we are completely naked, we are lying on the floor and posing in front of the camera. Then we also lying shit and wrote on our feet. The poop was left lying on his feet and warming them. We did this in turn, and then we walked around the room on all fours. You will see our bare breasts move while moving. Then we lay down again and got dirty in our urine and poop!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 26 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotel bath room scat - - scatshop

Hotel bath room scat - - scatshop

Roxy orderd a slave into her hote. She orderd him to lay down on the floor of the bath room and shits in mouth.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 53 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 332 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

hurt like hell - - scatshop

hurt like hell - - scatshop

I have very serious constipation. I have not been in the toilet for almost three days. It’s too much! I feel pain in the abdomen and intestines. There is too much in me. Everything gathered. I feel heavy. I go to the toilet but it is not easy. I push and push. I’m sweaty and hurt like hell. But I did it … A few bombs at a time.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 52 s
    Size: 616 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Drinking My Pee And Vomiting - - scatshop

Drinking My Pee And Vomiting - - scatshop

This is my first puke video but not the last one I’m sure. Well at the beginning I really have to pee desperation so much. I felt lots of time I will peeing in my pants. But I hold it as a good girl. So I tell you how much I need to pee right now and you can see on my face too. Then I take a glass and filling up with my pee and pouring into a plastic container, then fill up again my glass then repeat it. So now I tell you I going to drink my pee, what still warm probably I will vomiting. I slide my finger on my throat I retch and puked myself. You can see clearly I vomiting in my green tub. Then I drink more and more of my pee and repeat it all. I tell you how I feel myself but I have smile on my face ? At the end I showing you in the tub my vomit what is mucous. Watch me first time making vomiting video and gonna make another soon. Enjoy it.
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 41 s
    Size: 493 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sawa Hard Poop - - scatshop

Sawa Hard Poop - - scatshop

Pushing out a knobby poop wearing nothing but black heels!
    Close-up ending. Multiple angles (PiP). Cameraman-assisted (female).
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 6 s
    Size: 96.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Desperation/ Heavy, Monster Shit - - scatshop

Desperation/ Heavy, Monster Shit - - scatshop

I was desperation a lot today. Had to shit but I didn’t have time for. I had a great dinner last night included lots of veggies, green leaves. Probably it’s worked. I cannot stand without moving so do desperation dance. But sorry I can’t hold this shit, backward to camera standing release my poo, going down on my legs. I don’t push it just let it go. After I feel I finished push few times and comes out more piece of shit. I got tired, and Sweaty seriously. I also pee a lot. Then show and hold in hand this heavy monster shit of mine. Awesome pile of shit 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 30 s
    Size: 374 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information