Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet slave licking shitting anus girl with secretions - - scatshop

Toilet slave licking shitting anus girl with secretions - - scatshop

What can be more pleasant than being under the ass of a beautiful girl, when she wants to shit! Inhale and enjoy the scent of fart before the shit begins to come out of her ass. And all this presentation takes place in front of your face. Her hard and smelly piece of shit sticking out of her anus, strongly presses your throat, and female excretions flow down on him right into your mouth. You smell her vagina, along with the smell of shit – it’s fantastic!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Stinky Tofu Farts - - scatshop

Stinky Tofu Farts - - scatshop

Oof, I’m so bloated and gassy! I gotta rip some nasty, stinky tofu farts before I go to my yoga class. I push and push over and over again as gas leaks and chirps and bubbles and gurgles and blasts out my tight little stinker, my farts getting louder and louder as I keep going, and waft all those scents and smells towards you, waving my stink in your face with a laugh. Whew! Smells like a health food store in here 🙂 You like those tofu farts don’t you, weirdo? Make sure to huff them up for me then, and clean up my little tofu shart, too!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 391 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I shart (august edition) - - scatshop

I shart (august edition) - - scatshop

I fart in your face, with nice wet farts,when suddenly I shart.
    oh, nevermind, Im gonna fart anyway, but You-take a look at my dirty panties.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 56 s
    Size: 834 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty butt plug to mouth - - scatshop

Dirty butt plug to mouth - - scatshop

So, after a hour and a half of cumming and squirting, it was time to push out the butt plug, it was super dirty and I put it in my mouth 😱
    Models:

Duration: 59 s 500 ms
    Resolution: 1920 x 886
    Size: 17.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Diarrhea and Twerk - - scatshop

Diarrhea and Twerk - - scatshop

Cold day at work now I have the shitty butt from drinking soooooo much hot chocolate… So here’s some entertainment while I poop ????
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 6 s
    Size: 37.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit Salad - - scatshop

Shit Salad - - scatshop

Do you love salad as much as I do? I fucking love it!!! I'm almost obsessed with it!
    If you aren't a huge salad fan, I'm sure you will be after trying my Shit Salad.
    Fresh lettuce, tomato, onions and olives covered in warm, delicious feces!! No salad is complete without dressing right???? Watch as I shit on this salad and cover it in Thousand Island dressing! You haven't lived until you've seen Thousand Island slide down a piece of doodoo!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 245 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lil Stink’s Gassy Return!! - - scatshop

Lil Stink’s Gassy Return!! - - scatshop

Lil Stink is (finally!) back!! One of my OG’s and by far one of the most popular asses ever on this store. She returned with a bang in these clips!! For those of you waiting and hoping for gassy Lil Stink action – here is your fix!! She begins by rushing into the bathroom to have a quick pee. In the second scene, she couldn’t even get her pants down fast enough, as she started exploding with farts and diarrhea upon sitting down!! She even asks aloud “What the fuck did I eat!” I wanna know too!! She sprayed some airspray to kind of knock the smell off, right before another lady enters and uses the toilet next to her. In the finale, enjoy a nice up close behind the bowl shot as she pushes a longer, more solid load out. You can hear the sounds of other ladies using the toilet in this one as well. She even sticks her hand in the toilet to move the toilet paper so you can see the load she pushed out at work!! Lil Stink is back for good -and gassy as ever!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 54 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kinky Lisa First Shit and Puke - - scatshop

Kinky Lisa First Shit and Puke - - scatshop

Kinky Lisa is our new shiting starlett. She was a litlle nervous first time shiting in fornt of a cam. First she try and try but can not shit. She goes to the bathroom put some water in her yummy ass hole and push it all back in a bowl. Lisa come back with the bowl and feed the slave with her yumy shit soup with nice pices of shit. And for desert she pukesin the bowl. what a dinner eat it up slave!
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 43 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 663 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Higher humiliation - - scatshop

Higher humiliation - - scatshop

Higher humiliation. Amina did not shit for 4 days – this is one of the thickest monsters-pieces of shit that I saw in my life !! Yana poured a large slug of stinking diarrhea into her mouth. The slave is afraid, because 4 girls are well prepared, they want to shit very much and ask to start the video faster, because they can not wait any longer – shit wants to leave their sweet asses and the slave must earn the respect of the girls and take the contents of their stinky asses and provide girls with the maximum comfort!
    Models:

Duration: 28 min 3 s
    Size: 1.61 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitty Anal - - scatshop

Shitty Anal - - scatshop

I fuck my ass with my glass dildo. I think this dildo was made for pulling shit out of my hairy ass, because the deep ridges between each bubble do a great job of grabbing onto it. I show off my shitty dildo. After I’ve pulled all the shit out of my ass I smear it on my hairy ass cheeks. When I go to stand up you can see it caked and clinging onto my hairy ass cheeks.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 25 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 393 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information