Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina smoking and creampie pooping - - scatshop

Alina smoking and creampie pooping - - scatshop

Alina smoking and creampie pooping - REALLY close-up!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 372 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scat show! - - scatshop

Scat show! - - scatshop

She has a different type of scat fetish – she likes it when people shit all over her bother, instead of the other way around. Right now she’s submerged in a glass tub, her head exposed. He squats over her head and forces out chunks of shit from his asshole. The foul chunks land on her head and shoulders, smearing her smooth skin with shit.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 46 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 219 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smoking Redd’s Pregnant Buffet Struggles!! - - scatshop

Smoking Redd’s Pregnant Buffet Struggles!! - - scatshop

My Boo Smoking Redd is ready to pop!! Literally! Look at how that tummy has grown! Redd has been eating for two of course lately. Enjoy as this preggo hottie shares with us her buffet adventure as she takes us into the day and life and struggles of a mommy to be! The pregnancy has her a bit constipated. She describes what she ate and we get to watch her grunt and strain and push to get out load in the first clip. In the second she is at work and puts the camera below to give you that feeling of sitting at her feet kneeling to watch her struggles. Two stubborn loads from my mommy to be!!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 347 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Booger and shit eating instructions - - scatshop

Booger and shit eating instructions - - scatshop

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. I use lots of bad language in this video, calling you a cunt, fucktard, prick, wanker, pervert etc. I walk in wearing tight jeans, black suede boots and a grey top. I tell you that you're going to be my little slave today, and you're going to do everything I say. I start by picking my nose and putting my booger on one of my boots. I zoom in and tell you to clean it off for me. I remove my boots and make you sniff and lick my black socks. Then I show you the inside of my boots and tell you to sniff them. I pick my nose again and put my booger on my sock and tell you to clean it off. Then I remove my socks and jeans and shit right on the floor. Then I zoom in and show you the shit next to my feet. I DO NOT instruct you to eat the shit. This was a custom video and the customer did not want me to tell him to eat the shit. But I show it close up next to my feet. I show it with my bare feet, with socks on, with boots on and then I change into white socks and black mary-janes and show the shit next to my feet again. While I show you the shit, I humiliate you, telling you what a pervert you are for being turned on by this.
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 40 s
    Size: 1.38 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

He is happy when girls enjoy! - - scatshop

He is happy when girls enjoy! - - scatshop

He is happy when girls enjoy! Today is Friday, a cold autumn day and the girls decided to have some rest in the hot sauna. Their young bodies are hot and sexy and they want to shit! It should ensure the needs of girls in the toilet. He truly loves their smells and tastes!
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 53 s
    Size: 872 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lil Stink’s Prarie Dogs and Turtleheads!!! - - scatshop

Lil Stink’s Prarie Dogs and Turtleheads!!! - - scatshop

Man oh man, the more I watch Lil Stink, the more I want to be reincarnated as a toilet in the ladies room! lol I am never more jealous of inanimate objects as I am watching Lil Stink handle her biz!! Even with all the new attractions I have on my roster, Lil Stink still is one of the main girls I get a ton of emails about. No suprise watching clips like this!! What a site she is! Enjoy as she was “Prarie Doggin” and “Turtlin” like I have never seen her do!! Enjoy two rather long potty breaks as Lil Stink has those logs pop out then go back in!! Watch as her asshole expands and closes as those long turds and nuggets slid in and out!!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Water sports fun - - scatshop

Water sports fun - - scatshop

Watching her shaved pussy take a long pee, pissing on her butt and pussy, jerking off on her clit, piss fun, peeing on each other, water sports, golden showers, pee fun.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 29 s
    Size: 501 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit was a lot, the taste and smell was amazing - - scatshop

Shit was a lot, the taste and smell was amazing - - scatshop

Shit was a lot, the taste and smell was amazing, I tried to swallow large portions to do everything quickly and not upset Christina – she does not like when I swallow a long time and she has to wait. When I ate everything, I was thirsty and with great pleasure drank urine!
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Size: 561 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Licking a shitty dildo - - scatshop

Licking a shitty dildo - - scatshop

Transgirl Lycha takes a big long dildo. She gets it fourteen inches deep in her ass. When it comes out, her poop is all over it… but Lycha is excited by this. She plays with the shitty dildo and licks her poop off of it.
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 52 s
    Size: 1.54 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dish of the day, soup of piss and poo. Delicious? - - scatshop

Dish of the day, soup of piss and poo. Delicious? - - scatshop

Why wasting time cooking when I can have a nice soup straight out from my ass and pussy?
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 43 s
    Resolution: 480 x 848
    Size: 46.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information