Pro User

Oct 2016

Shylatina’s Muddy Monday - - scatshop

Shylatina’s Muddy Monday - - scatshop

Ms. Shylatina woke up monday morning to prepare you a breakfast of champions. Watch her take a shit while laying on her stomach and then smears some on her big booty. Later she takes another shit to finish off her day.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 426 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Three girls eating their own shit - - scatshop

Three girls eating their own shit - - scatshop

I and my girlfriend Alice and Caroline decided to throw a party , I offered to order some sushi and wine and Alice said that sushi and wine is obvious , let’s better we will eat and drink their own shit and drink urine , we thought about it and agreed , we set the table put the cups and plates , I light candles , I am the first who has loaded up his plate of shit and glass of piss behind me did Alice , and then Carolina , then we took up the spoon and began to eat his own shit and drink their own urine , we like to eat shit and drink urine , we fully got his own shit , almost to the end drank urine , I think our evening was a success and everyone was happy .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1 011 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pee On My Feet Then Lick It Up - - scatshop

Pee On My Feet Then Lick It Up - - scatshop

Watch me Naked Desperate to go for a wee, I pee all over my feet making a big puddle around me then splash in it and lick the pee off my feet and lick it off the floor.
    I then get my pee and rub it all over my body and hair i love being a naughty girl
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Size: 423 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

poo friday special - - scatshop

poo friday special - - scatshop

Its black Friday which i declare it poo friday and im giving you my poo special and your gonna love it and want to eat it all up! its the morning and i need to take a massive shit which i thought i only needed to pee but that didnt happen i stretch my legs and my poo peeks out and goes in with every move so i desperately just push it out since i couldnt hold it and boyyyy does it come out! so much creaminess instant smell good scent that makes your cock weak!
    With all this creamy shit what am i suppose to do with it all , i know! shit more and let you see it a=up close every inch of it with the cam showing off my huge load im playing with my pussy to top off the sexiness EAt up nastyboy !!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 8 s
    Size: 364 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hair Wash, Shower, Shaving, Pooping, Peeing At Shower - - scatshop

Hair Wash, Shower, Shaving, Pooping, Peeing At Shower - - scatshop

This is an ignoring style video. I do my daily routine at the morning this time I shaving legs too. I start to drop down my towel then washing my hair. Then soap my body and take a shower including legs and tights shaving. I show my body from from different angles from front, back, bend over a bit and it’s all happening standing. I don’t watch to you or even smile, because you can watch me as voyeur style and I totally ignore you. When I shave my leg start to push out a big turd straight to the floor. First pee then push out the shit. I bend to reach every part of my legs to be sure I shave well them and you able to see me pooping standing. Then I keep taking the shower. Lots of poo in the shower, can you imagine the smell of? 🙂 Such a nasty and huge one. I turn off the water take the towel dry myself and at the end I show in POV style the pile of shit on the floor but still ignoring you only you get a peek of the view 🙂 Enjoy it
    Models:

Duration: 18 min 3 s
    Size: 795 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

First EVER poo video at Burger King! - - scatshop

First EVER poo video at Burger King! - - scatshop

I was working at my storage unit when I realized that I really had to pee! So I walk over to the burger king next door to use the bathroom. We walk into the BK together and head to the female bathrooms. I pick a stall and walk in. I realize then that I not only had to pee, but I really had to poo also! I was giddy and nervous all at the same time! I walk over to the public toilet and pull down my yoga pants. First a strong stream of pee sprays out into the public toilet. Then small turds start to fall! The first one and second one fall quickly. But then comes the MONSTER! He peaks his little head out and continues to keep slowly falling out of me until he is almost a foot long! At the time I had no idea how long it was, as I couldn’t see it, but I was blown away when I saw the video afterwards! How did such a large object fall out of my butt! I worry when a small dick tries to get in there, but after seeing this video, apparently I can take SO much more LOL! When he dropped into the toilet, it was like someone did a belly flop in the toilet and splashed a bunch of water up onto my butt! Once I am done pooping, the stream of pee begins again and pours out into the toilet! I am glad I filmed this, as I never had any idea that such giant objects were falling out of my bum! At the end at let you watch the last few drops of pee fall from my hairy bush, grab some toilet paper to get cleaned up, and get my clothing back on. I feel like I just couldn’t seem to get all of the poop out from my butt with that toilet paper!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.69 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Geneva’s Farty, Runny, Nasty Offering for her Slaves!! - - scatshop

Geneva’s Farty, Runny, Nasty Offering for her Slaves!! - - scatshop

Mystress Geneva is back! This nasty ass is back with another gassy, farty, nasty public toilet adventure!! Man the noises and the pl0ps coming out of her ass are truly out of control!! She knows you get off to her pl0ps and splashes and she offers you the opportunity to worship at the end!! These are two funky, nasty clips from one the Rookie of the Year Contender!! She and Diamond are the frontrunners for sure, but Ayanna and Sparkle are gonna give them a run!! Not to be outdone by anyone, Plenty of pl0ps, farting, and even a little di@rrhea!! Enjoy as she talks nasty while going as well!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Size: 57.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Real morning of Alina and her toilet slave - - scatshop

Real morning of Alina and her toilet slave - - scatshop

Real morning of Alina and her toilet slave. Alina woke up and immediately turned on the video camera. This video is Alina’s real morning! Alina always shit in the morning, her shit is very liquid and very smelly in the morning, but her personal toilet slave likes to come to Alina in the morning, when she has not had time to wash. Immediately after awakening, Alina feels that she wants to shit and sends a message:
    Alina – I want to shit
    Toilet slave – I’ll be there in 30-35 minutes
    Toilet slave brought a device with which he ate Alina’s shit through a condom. Before leaving, the toilet slave thanked Alina for the meal and said that this time her shit had a delicious and sweet taste ?
    Models:

Duration: 21 min 13 s
    Size: 762 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smelly Farts for Big Shit Lover - - scatshop

Smelly Farts for Big Shit Lover - - scatshop

Giving you only hot, noisy STINKY time with the famous BBW butt of yours truly! 😉 Show off in our cheekies as blast you in the face again and again with some classic gas bombs. Big asses is gonna blow you away, babe! Jerk off to smelly farts! I bet after you've cum, you can really taste that stank in the air 😉 We unleash the load of shit that really ramped up the smell of farts! I bet you wish you could eat HUGE logs for breakfast every day, you big stink lover!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Size: 672 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lil Stink’s Another “Weak” of Leaks!! The Great 8!! - - scatshop

Lil Stink’s Another “Weak” of Leaks!! The Great 8!! - - scatshop

Lil Stink is back with another great collection of public Peeing and Pooping clips. She comes with more than usual Eight Great Peeing and Pooping clips!! Enjoy as she slides in and out those tight jeans and props that juicy ass right in front the camera. Enjoy as that asshole opens wide to allow her soft serve to shoot right out in front the camera! The nearly 17 minute marathon is a site to behold!! She was busier than usual this week and recorded even more clips than she has recently. I swear it’s like that ass has only gotten bigger of the past year as that thing just sits so lovely!! I have never been more jealous of a tattoo than the one on her ass!!! A lot of the ladies have great tattoos, but no one has better artwork than Lil Stink!! Plenty of Peeing and Pooping action for fans of both in this marathon!!
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 36 s
    Size: 1.77 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information