Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexy Pee And Poo - - scatshop

Sexy Pee And Poo - - scatshop

This is a sensual, EFRO style pee and poop video. I strip off for you, I know you love looking at my naked body while you stroke your hard cock. I show you everything, and then I ask if you'd like to see me pee. I squat down and pee in the glass, telling you to stroke your cock for me while you watch. Then I realise I need to poop too, so I push out a big hard log on to the floor, moaning all the while.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 814 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

6 girls. Shit in the pot! - - scatshop

6 girls. Shit in the pot! - - scatshop

6 girls. Shit in the pot! Feeding from the pot is the most comfortable for the girl – the girl sitting on the pot does not smell! The smell is completely closed in the pot! When the girl gets out of the pot there is a strong smell, but the girl at this moment moves away. It is time for the toilet slave to work – he comes to the pot and feels a strong smell and knows that he should eat it! Eating from a pot or a plate is one of the most difficult to eat, as the slave feels a strong smell and sees the female shit in front of him. All girls have very different tastes and smells, so for a slave – this is a surprise every time. In the process of feeding the girls stood nearby. You can see with what deep contempt the girls looked at him – for them, he is the lowest creature: an animal, a thing, a toilet.
    Models:

Duration: 37 min 42 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.87 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Henna’s Backyard Morning Shit - - scatshop

Henna’s Backyard Morning Shit - - scatshop

It was such a nice morning I didn’t feel like going inside just to take a shit, hope your morning is as lovely as mine is starting
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 41.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

piss drinkers welcome - - scatshop

piss drinkers welcome - - scatshop

Miss Mia provide a nasty guy with her piss in a beer glas, then she goes in her dungeon and piss a slave in a cage in his mouth
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 35 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 79.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teen BBW Micro Bikini Extreme Shit Smear - - scatshop

Teen BBW Micro Bikini Extreme Shit Smear - - scatshop

I start off wearing my cute red micro bikini (with my huge tits and plump pussy barley staying covered). I show off and play with my ass and tits a little before desperately dumping a huge creamy load into my hand – it’s super thick and steaming, I can hardly hold it all. 🤤
    Once I’m holding an acquitted amount of fresh poop, I smear it all over my body in a nice thick brown layer. I keep smearing and rubbing it in, I play with my dirty ass and tits, and then I start carving out drawings! I write the name “Frederic” down my leg then continue to draw and play, ending with some big titty play and light pussy rubbing!
    This was a custom video, I carve the buyers name in creamy poop on my leg.
    Tags: young, teens, 18, 19, pale, pasty, BBW, PAWG, thick, curvy, big boobs, big tits, huge boobs, huge tits, fat, fat tits, thick tits, fat belly, belly, fat ass, thick ass, big ass, square ass, thick thights, thighs, fat thighs, saggy tits, hanging tits, natural tits, saggy belly, big belly, jiggly belly, rolls, tattoo, blonde, makeup, cute, short hair, pierced nipple, piercings, micro bikini, red bikini, freckles, deep belly button, poop drawings, shit drawings
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 46 s
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You Only Toilet For Me! - - scatshop

You Only Toilet For Me! - - scatshop

Today you will be my toilet, toilet paper and urinal. Don't disappoint me, slave, by lie in the toilet place. Open your mouth wide, I want to shit. And don't let a piece fall past your mouth. And now lick my dirty feet in shit, better lick, still. Hold tight to my ass, the rest of the shit goes right into your mouth. Now, the second step of training. Open your mouth and swallow. Well done, you did it. I hope soon you will completely replace me toilet and toilet paper.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 21 s
    Size: 898 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Joi Cum Countdown - - scatshop

Joi Cum Countdown - - scatshop

Get on your knees so I can bend right over you & take a nice shit in my pretty dress.. Imagine being right here with me as I tell you what to do to get that but out for your Goddess..Don't cum until I say so
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 443 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cherry Red - - scatshop

Cherry Red - - scatshop

Gothic punk band singer Cherry in her first extreme scat session.
    Models:

Duration: 25 min 49 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Standing pee, poop and farts - - scatshop

Standing pee, poop and farts - - scatshop

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. ***Notice: you can occasionally see my tampon string and a couple of blood marks on my inner thighs in this video.*** This is a similar clip to "legs together poop" but it also includes pee and farts. I am wearing a sexy short black skirt, green very low-cut top and pink panties. I tell you all about my bottom being full to the brim with a big shit, then I ask you if you want to masturbate while you watch it all come out of me. I turn around, lift my skirt up, pull my panties down and pee a nice, satisfying stream. Then I fart a couple of times before letting out one of the biggest shits i've ever caught on camera. Two separate foot-long logs come out followed by several more long ones. Watching the video back I was amazed, thinking "when does it stop coming out?!". It is one of my biggest shits to date and, of course, I show it off in close-up detail on the floor afterwards, and my shitty inner butt cheeks too.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 31 s
    Size: 350 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Anal Sex With Creampie Farted Out - - scatshop

Anal Sex With Creampie Farted Out - - scatshop

I’m being fucked in the ass by my fwb until he cums in my ass and I fart it out messily!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 9 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 97.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information