Pro User

Oct 2016

Extreme Teen Scat Smear + Vomit Pussy Stuffing - - scatshop

Extreme Teen Scat Smear + Vomit Pussy Stuffing - - scatshop

Mmm, watch me shit out some steamy, thick poop (more than usual) then spread it over my entire body like frosting! I got SO carried away.
    It’s smelly, warm, nasty and erotic! I enjoy myself so much…
    I give my monster dildo a blowjob, TASTE my fresh shit – which ends in LOTS of vomit, taste my vomit (trying to eat it again), then STUFF my pussy FULL OF PUKE to use as lube for my big toy!!! Of course there’s also lots of intense gagging and cringe, but that’s half of the enjoyment. Watch me get nastier than ever! I really hope you like it.
    This was a custom video. Want me to film yours next? Message me! <3
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 27 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cruel video! - - scatshop

Cruel video! - - scatshop

Cruel video! In this film there is a lot of cruelty – if you have a weak psyche please do not look!
    Models:

Duration: 1 h 1 min
    Size: 1.92 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting on you! - - scatshop

Shitting on you! - - scatshop

Closer than ever before! My shit fallen on your face. Not almost – I just shit on you! Now you’re my slave. You can only open your mouth and enjoy that smell, taste… Have fun.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1 006 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Special Cocktail - - scatshop

Special Cocktail - - scatshop

Mixing my pee and my milk to an unforgetable cocktail ,-) #tbt
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 141 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Summer! Alina walks and powerfully farts and shitting - - scatshop

Summer! Alina walks and powerfully farts and shitting - - scatshop

Summer! Alina walks and powerfully farts and shitting. To remove this video, we met with Alina in the evening, near the public beach. Alina wanted to shit from the morning, but suffered for you! Alina said that in the daytime she was powerfully fired several times and had a very smelly smell, since in the summer Alina has a lot of fruits and if she does not go to the toilet in time – shit starts to roam in the rectum and constantly wants to fart. We forgot the toilet paper and Alina had to wipe the ass with a piece of wood!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 19 s
    Size: 369 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Really new year’s feeding! - - scatshop

Really new year’s feeding! - - scatshop

Really new year’s feeding! Girls want to feel the New Year mood – they give commands: the slave sings New Year songs and dances for them, girls laugh at him! He must always be positive, girls constantly demand that he sing a song or read a New Year’s verse. A slave should not sit idle, he must constantly entertain girls. As a New Year’s gift, the girls organized for him a New Year’s table of female shit, urine and vaginal discharge! The slave is waiting for all the girls to do this and he will be allowed to start the meal, he sits nearby and enjoys the smells. He knows that he will have cooled shit, and cold shit is very disgusting. On New Year’s holidays, girls eat a lot of different foods and their shit smells stronger and has a more fermented taste!
    Models:

Duration: 31 min 58 s
    Size: 1.83 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Plug – Poop – Squirt – Cream & Cum Explosion - - scatshop

Plug – Poop – Squirt – Cream & Cum Explosion - - scatshop

Dressed up in a sexy Dessou sitting on my Bed.. playing around with my Plug a bit and starting to fingering myself.. When I cum: everything cums out of me at the same time, my Plug shoots out, followed by my Shit, Squirt, Pee and a big amount of Cream running down to my Poo. What a great experience, what a release.. Do you like to have some fun with me?
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 48 s
    Size: 439 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mad Christmas Kitty - - scatshop

Mad Christmas Kitty - - scatshop

I am mad christmas kitty. Your naughty pet. You you wanna be my master? My owner? Yes. Of course. You wanna this hot kitty in your bedroom. And this big stinky shit in tights which I make a lot. Meow. Meow. Come here. Meow. I wanna scratch you. show me your 'dick'. I wanna see how hard it is right now. I am so sexy and nasty. Sorry. This is who I am. Stinky but still really hot christmas kitty.
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 10 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pee and Poop J.O.E - - scatshop

Pee and Poop J.O.E - - scatshop

Jerk off encouragement as i pee and poop! I want your cum all over my fat ass
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 1 s
    Size: 262 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bad Desperation+Erotic Pussy Spread/ Queefings/ Farting - - scatshop

Bad Desperation+Erotic Pussy Spread/ Queefings/ Farting - - scatshop

At the very beginning I desperate so badly to poo. Sit on a chair and spread wide apart my legs, tease by my pussy and you can hear on my voice can’t hold this poo. I hold myself on the chair in squat pose and release with cracking noises this bad poo. Nice pile of softer poo. Then keep continue with teasing and seduce you by spread and stretching pussy while sit on the chair and talking sexy. Then stand up and bend over for tempting view behind and spread pink pussy and poo smeared asshole. Queefing loudly several times and farting as well. I encourage you so bad to cum for me while I bend over. I want it so much. Playing around and gaping as well even my asshole too and giving fanny farts straight to your face. After stretching and gaping my holes a lot and fingering butt hole make it more dirty and give you 10 sec cum countdown bending over. Give me your cum 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 59 s
    Size: 871 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information