Pro User

Oct 2016

Wine puke - - scatshop

Wine puke - - scatshop

I really enjoy wine but it makes my tummy a little upset so when that happens I have to force it out. I had to throw up pretty bad but I took care of it with my fingers first, gagging and puking on them then with my tooth brush, making myself gag and puke until my eyes were watering with mascara running over my face. good thing is that its tastes better coming up than it did going down!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 487 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Binging and Trying Hard to Purge and Vomit - - scatshop

Binging and Trying Hard to Purge and Vomit - - scatshop

In these video, I binge on food and try to purge afterwards. I show you the food I’m gonna eat. Then I eat a big bowl of pasta with sauce and meatballs, lentil soup, and pineapple. Then I go in the bathroom and stick my fingers down my throat to try to throw it up. Then I use the back of a toothbrush to gag myself. You get to see me eat the food as well as choke and gag as I’m trying to vomit. If binging and purging turns you on, this video is definitely for you!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 276 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting farting and pee on you - - scatshop

Shitting farting and pee on you - - scatshop

You are my dirty toilet! I am pee, farting and making large shit on you.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Size: 139 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Maximum load! 5 girls. Part 4. Amina - - scatshop

Maximum load! 5 girls. Part 4. Amina - - scatshop

Maximum load! 5 girls. Part 4. Amina. Girls were well prepared for this meeting, they ate a lot and did not go to the toilet for a long time to steeply rape me! It was the most painful video in my life. The girls were very well prepared – I was scared, but I did it! I served 5 girls! At some moments it seemed to me that I could not manage, I wanted to stop it all, but I managed to do it! This was the most difficult test.
    Models:

Duration: 31 min 46 s
    Size: 866 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I pee in gray leggings - - scatshop

I pee in gray leggings - - scatshop

I pee in gray leggings… I have full bladder. I need to pee really fast so I do this in my leggings!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fuck My Shitty Asshole/Gaping, Shitty Dildo Licking - - scatshop

Fuck My Shitty Asshole/Gaping, Shitty Dildo Licking - - scatshop

I don’t wear any clothes in video. I feel desperation at beginning I just wanna release poo so bad. I have a dildo and also got a fantasy about I lick and sucking your cock. So I make wet my dildo and rubbing asshole by dildo. In the video I talk sexy and dirty. Wanna hear how much you’d Licking this asshole of mine or want me to sit on your face and smell me. I wish seriously ? I prepare my hole to penetrate this cock. Oh fuck i’m so tight yet, start fucking asshole slowly and moaning. I’m watching at you and try to keep eye contact with you in the entire time. Look… dildo got dirty and Shitty. ..I lick it, taste poo, let’s continue to fuck myself. I make dirty this dildo as much as i can, and I tell you maybe your dream come true by this time when you slide your cock deep into ass. Fuck me please, can you do it to me? So I just pushing out a pile of poo during anal fuck. Pooping behind to camera and watching you. Such a dirty play ? Also pee and poop a bit on the dildo. Can you imagine you are under me and I do like this with you? After poop I just keep fucking ass and talking dirty. I please you to fuck me hard and enjoy my creamy, juicy and Shitty hole then cum deep inside. I give you countdown from 10 sec. And come into me right now. In video You can see me fuck butt hole in doggy and gaping too. I’m Gaping my tight asshole for you. Also do farts until I’m gaping. At the end I tell you we had such a dirty fun this time and I lick and suck off some shit of dildo. ? Come and be dirty with me.
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 39 s
    Size: 732 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Warm Piss Play/Solo Golden Shower/JOI - - scatshop

Warm Piss Play/Solo Golden Shower/JOI - - scatshop

Do you have pee fetish? Also like receving some jerk off instructions at the same time? Good. At the beginning I really badly had to pee. Almost missed to turn on the camera. Wearing a red satin underwear on but quickly removed and telling you need to pee right now. I take 1 of a glass and filling up, then take the other and filling up as well with my warm pee. Still have to pee but no more glass at my hands close. But I know how much you love watching me peeing and it is turning you on. Even turn on more to play with? I give you slight jerk off instructions and much more encouragement stroke your hard dick. First shyly put my fingers into my pee then let the drops dripping down on my tits. You are hungry for more? See well on your face and hard dick you wanna feel my pee on your dick. Ok. I start to pour all over on my tits and chest, abs then on my perfect ass. I got messy and shiny. While pouring my warm pee till it’s all gone from the glasses talking sexy to you and tempting with my wet body. I fill up the glass once again and pouring all of them on my ass in doggy. Before ending I need to pee a bit of more and get half glass of and before I use it all tell you about to cum and give 5 sec cum countdown. Where you wanna cum on my wet and shiny body? Also soak the satin panty in pee because floor get messy from and press out the rest of wetness few times from pants.
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 41 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Filthy Shit Smear - - scatshop

Filthy Shit Smear - - scatshop

I ate way too much last night. While drinking my first cup of coffee this morning, I feel a sudden urge to make a massive dump for you. Watch as I drop my firm thick logs from my tight little asshole. I squat and let you see my warm piss shoot out of my pink pussy. I see how you are stroking your cock in a feverish rhythm. I simply can’t resist teasing you further. I show you the pile of warm shit I’ve made before slowly rubbing it all over my beautiful body. Now get ready shit slave. You’re going to lick every last drop off of me. You won’t be allowed to miss a single inch.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Size: 417 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

GODDESS ROBERTA hardcore feeding her slave girl - - scatshop

GODDESS ROBERTA hardcore feeding her slave girl - - scatshop

Mistress Roberta is back again with a new scat feeding movie ! She just find new toilets, males and females and she begin to make new shitty movies with them !
    In the first part, Goddess Roberta played with her friend. They goes to a dungeon in Germany and uses their slave on a latex bed. They tease him and milked him until they are happy and laugh on him. Nobody can resist in front of 2 great Goddesses like them. Goddess Roberta and her friend, Goddess Ezada. Great latex action!*
    In the second clip she used her new scat girl in a geat coerced session, with shit smelling, eating and swallowing all ! The toilet must consume all her kaviar !
    Models:

Duration: 27 min 12 s
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Five Day Shit Pregnancy! - - scatshop

Five Day Shit Pregnancy! - - scatshop

I’ve decided to hold my shit for five days! I’m not going to shit for five whole days! I know it’s going to be really painful and I’ll be so miserable but it will feel so good in five days when I give birth to a giant shit baby!
    I love holding my shit! My belly gets to big and full of gas! I fart so much but I have to be careful to only let gas out and not my shit! My belly is getting rounder and rounder as my shit baby grows! I feel so full and I can’t wait to give birth to my beautiful baby of shit!
    I give updates almost every day while I’m pregnant with my shit baby. My belly grows each day and I get more and more desperate and uncomfortable! I can’t wait until day five!
    Finally it’s time to give birth! I am so miserable! I can’t wait to get this shit baby out of me! I lay down on my back and breath like I’m giving birth! I’m about to push out a long load of shit! This poop baby has been inside my ass for days! It takes a while to push it all out of me! I have to change positions to be able to put the last little bit of shit out of my ass! Finally I’m completely empty!
    Look at my beautiful shit baby! I’m a proud mama! I survived 5 days without shitting! It was so tough but it felt so good to finally get it all out of me!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 6 s
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information