Pro User

Oct 2016

Shizuka At Home - - scatshop

Shizuka At Home - - scatshop

A nice poop while standing! (Portrait Mode: 1080x1920)
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 122 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nasty Poo on Towel! - - scatshop

Nasty Poo on Towel! - - scatshop

I lay a towel on the floor and get on my side to shit out one of my nastiest poo ever! I think my pussy was creaming too, you tell me 😉
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 247 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Inori Temperature Poop - - scatshop

Inori Temperature Poop - - scatshop

Taking her own rectal temperature before and after pooping! (Portrait Mode: 1080×1920)
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 187 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I swallow big shit and masturbate with pleasure - - scatshop

I swallow big shit and masturbate with pleasure - - scatshop

Today I have really nice shit …. it smells great and I have to bite my shit and swallow…If I have shit in my mouth, I’m excited and I have to masturbate..I have my shit all over my body, I moan with excitement!!!My cunt is all wet, I put shit, My nipples are very sensitive, stroking my tits and pussy….I swallow the shit out of my fingers, fuck my shit and swallow it’s amazing … I’ll have an orgasm
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 11 s
    Size: 512 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pooping and dirty anal - - scatshop

Pooping and dirty anal - - scatshop

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. I am squatting on the floor of my bathroom completely naked and I tell you how badly I need to shit. I start pushing and fingering my pussy to help encourage the poop out and several logs come out, leaving a pile on the floor right underneath my ass. Have I ever told you how horny shitting makes me? I take my dildo, wet it with my pussy juice (told you it makes me horny!) and then slide it in my ass, without even wiping first. Predictably, it gets very messy very quickly. I pull it out and it has completely changed colour. The shit is smeared all over my ass crack and ass cheeks and even though I wipe the dildo down once or twice, as soon as I put it back in my ass it's completely brown again. I start the anal still squatting on the floor but then I turn around and get my ass nice and close to the camera so you can see everything in detail. More shit comes out during the anal a couple of times, and at the end there is a bonus clip with a couple more small logs which came out while I was cleaning up after the video.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 12 s
    Size: 482 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Saturday in the toilet - - scatshop

Saturday in the toilet - - scatshop

Today’s my sitting on the throne. I vaping, browse the phone, pee and shit. Look at my beautiful ass and snake coming out of my sweet asshole. Then I’ll show you my shit in the toilet.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 29 s
    Size: 237 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Stop #303 – Outdoor Music Festival Parking Lot Pee in the Grass! - - scatshop

Stop #303 – Outdoor Music Festival Parking Lot Pee in the Grass! - - scatshop

I went to a giant three day music festival this summer and had such an amazing time! Every time I got a chance to make a naughty pee for you I did! During the show there was a ton of rain storm issues, which caused constant delays. On this particular day they were waiting to open the show because a storm was about to come. I was already in the parking lot for the show, so I decided to hop out, and travel around to hang out with all of the others that were waiting. I went from tent to tent, groups of people waiting everywhere. And most of these people had their own supplies, coolers with drinks and food, that they offered to anyone waiting around. I had a ton of fun and met a lot of people. I was getting a little tipsy, which always makes me have to pee so badly LOL! I happen to be hanging with a group of people with a giant vehicle and a tent. So I talked to them and told them I had to pee really bad and where did they think I should go lol! So the video begins with me showing you this giant parking lot of cars, and you can hear the music blasting from all the cars. Then I opened two doors on this vehicle, so I could squat down, and pee between them. As I am pulling down my shorts, I shout over to the lady that owned the vehicle, “FYI if you happen to see my vagina, I apologize” LOL! But she didn’t mind, we all have one haha! I start pulling down my shorts and then set them in the vehicle behind me. I grab my panties and pull them to the side. And just a second after my pee starts spraying into the grass on the ground. You can hear a quite roar of people and music all around me, but no one noticed me haha! I pee for quite a while, soaking the grass. After I am done, I shake my pussy while the last drops of pee drip from my hairy bush. I keep my panties to the side while I let you watch the last drops of pee fall.. Then I come back to reality and realize there are thousands of people all around, and start getting dressed LOL! I readjust my panties and then put my shorts back on. Then I laugh about peeing in some random humans vehicle LOL! I then shut the doors of the vehicle. We walk around the parking lot while I tell you about the cool people that allowed me to do this. Then I pull down my top to flash you a boobie! We walk around for a bit, while I tell you about all of the people there, and the festival I am at. Then I give you a full view of where I stood while I was peeing. Everyone is packing up their stuff, because it is raining everywhere. Then my friend comes over and asks if I want to go, because the rain is coming. Then I tell you that I will talk to you later and its cold.. Then I shut off the cam lol! I had a ton of really fun opportunities to do some naughty pees while at this festival! Keep an eye out for more fun videos from this trip 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 12 s
    Size: 517 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Video Combo Vol.1: Big & Green/Shitty Dildo/Damn Prune Juice - - scatshop

Video Combo Vol.1: Big & Green/Shitty Dildo/Damn Prune Juice - - scatshop

Here are 3 of my top selling clips this year as of April 2015 at a discounted price. All combined into one video. You can thank me later!
    Big & Green: My usual big pooping that feels great coming out. Oh yeah I almost forgot to mention the pee, I cannot poop without some liquid gold.
    Shitty Dildo:This was a huge brown/black load (thanks to meds). It had my back aching for hours while waiting for the perfect time to record. After releasing the beast I grabbed a dildo and gave it a shitty hand job and fucked my messy ass with it. There is a little poop left in me, so I pushed it all out on the dildo. Poop is really the best lube.
    Damn Prune Juice: I was in bed letting one go when I realize it was more than gas. I quickly stood up in time for the mess to land on the floor. I turned on the cam and begun cleaning it up and laid out a bed protector. I sit my shitty ass on the bed protector and let go all the piss and poop I was holding it. There is one part that really felt awesome.can you tell what part? At the end I wipe most of the mess on my cheeks, so my robe would not get messy on the way to the bathroom.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 59 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 240 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Extreme Period Play Self-Fuck Peeing Orgasm - - scatshop

Extreme Period Play Self-Fuck Peeing Orgasm - - scatshop

I spread my bloody pussy, pull out my menstrual cup, and fuck myself with a glass dildo. Then I lick my blood off the dildo. In part two I use a tampon to sprinkle my blood all over my tits and body and cum while releasing a strong stream of pee all over myself .I bet you don’t make it past 10 minutes without cumming!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 21 s
    Size: 1.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

An. PUBLIC SHIT - - scatshop

An. PUBLIC SHIT - - scatshop

I’m shopping with a friend. I felt I wanted very quickly to the toilet. I am in a public toilet, there are other women next to me, you hear how they urinate, they clutter. I make loud brownie, but my browning is white! Something bad happens to my brownie, you’ll see them up close, very accurately.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 39 s
    Resolution: 750 x 1 334
    Size: 127 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information