Pro User

Oct 2016

Wetting Accidents Before Night Out - - scatshop

Wetting Accidents Before Night Out - - scatshop

Im getting ready for night out trying to find the perfect outfit, i show off my tight teans and boob tube looks good huh? im going to get lucky in these tonight i turn around but then get this sudden urge i need the bathroom, i try holding it but i cant and i pee all in my jeans, wetting my jeans so much.. Im annoyed so i remove the jeans and then put on some latex pants.. These look even better i think i model it..but then it happens again…
    The urge i need to pee is overwelming and i start peeing my latex leggings… One last time.. I remove them and then put on some pink jean hotpants.. right now i cant pee anymore lets go! I ring for a taxi and then i pee a little in my denim hotpants.. This is so embarrasing
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 835 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sugar Hill’s Pootin, Peeing, and Ploppin’!! - - scatshop

Sugar Hill’s Pootin, Peeing, and Ploppin’!! - - scatshop

Sugar Hill is back for more!! Enjoy as she brings a nice mix of toilet action. Over a Half dozen clips of peeing, pooting, and Ploppage!!! Enjoy as she spreads that massive ass in several scenes reverse kanga style to show the plops shooting out in the bowl. In a few enjoy as she puts that big booty right up in front the camera to let out some big farts!!!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Full Toilet Menstrual Blood Day 2 PIP - - scatshop

Full Toilet Menstrual Blood Day 2 PIP - - scatshop

1080 HD I filmed this in the basement. I've started to let the toilet free roam down there sometimes. It's been conditioned enough at this point to not try and run. That the concrete walls are thick and I do lock it into its cage and the lock the door when I leave. So, I'm confident it's adequately contained. I came into the basement on this particular occasion with a very full bladder. I'd gotten distracted talking to some work colleagues in the kitchen and was holding it awhile until they left. I thought they might think it strange if I went down in the basement for no apparent reason. By the time I finally made it down there, and shook the slave out of its cage. I was desperate to relieve myself. No time for restraints, just had to hope it's become as compliant as I need it to now be. I really couldn't afford for the toilet to fail. I had to go so badly. I was extremely relieved once my bladder had been emptied into the slave's mouth. This was also the heaviest flow day for my period, the day that the slave had been so dreading. The menstrual cup had been inside me all day, collecting my blood. So, at this point I also badly needed to empty my menstrual cup. I took the contents of the menstrual cup and added them to some vodka. I made a little cocktail, so it would all go straight down. I reminded the toilet that I would be disappointed with him if he couldn't accept the blood. Then, I took the funnel and put it into the toilet's mouth. Everything straight down. It went as I had hoped. Everything straight down into it. A little coughing, but everything stayed inside the toilet's septic-system belly. This was all well and good, but I couldn't pause long to praise. I still needed to shit. My period was affecting my digestion, so the poop was not as much as usual, but I still needed to go. Some of the shit did not go straight in, so I pushed it in. The toilet did a very good job. I was pleased that the toilet tolerated fairly large quantities of piss and blood, and even a little poop. Of course, I can never let a toilet rest on its laurels. Every day it must face new challenges to become the best and most useful toilet it can possibly be. (9:37 long)
    Production Note: This is the picture in picture version of this clip. It was shot with three cameras throughout most of the clip. This clip displays all three views simultaneously in a picture in picture window. A longer version of this clip displaying all of the angles, full-screen, is available separately.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 37 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 712 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

swallowing shit and shit in pussy - - scatshop

swallowing shit and shit in pussy - - scatshop

very pervert scat masturbation, I like my shit….tastes and smells great…
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 44 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Naughty Girl Playing With Period Blood/Taste/Lick - - scatshop

Naughty Girl Playing With Period Blood/Taste/Lick - - scatshop

Do you know which day is today? Well today is the first day of my period. Hurray 🙂 We both were waiting for this special day to being kinky and naughty 😛 I describe how I feel myself and how felt before few days in PMS days. My tummy bloated and have menstrual cramps also my tits were puffy. But I love being on my period because I feel myself more sexy. And do you know what else I love. When you worship me on these days. I need some take care by your part and kindness. I please you to smell my bloody pad and be nice and worship my period body. I have a little surprise and this thing new to me, because in my pussy I inserted before I started to record a menstrual cup to collect some of my fresh blood. I take it out a bit hardly but got it then collected only a little bit of during half an hour or so. How bad you wanna taste my pussy this time? I finger slightly myself and encourage you to lick me and I lick off some fresh blood from my finger. I have to pee so I filling up 2 glass and then adding 1 drop of my blood into and taste it. I swallow few times my warm pee. It’s like a tea. I grab my fave glass plug and insert it close to you and rubbing on pussy also make it dirty with blood and encourage you to lick clean. I want not only to worship me taste me and my fluids. Before butt plug make me shit I dripping the blood from the cup to my tongue and coloring it for red, then repeat it and it’s all gone from. How bad you want copy me and taste it? I turned to kinky , did I? 🙂 Then let’s play a little bit more this this glass toy and release some nasty poo. Before you going to cum I tease you with playing around with poo covered toy in my ass and telling you to cum for me because you deserve it. This video it’s a kinky and naughty period play fun. Enjoy it 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 21 min 26 s
    Size: 1.52 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Panties in pussy me and Olga - - scatshop

Panties in pussy me and Olga - - scatshop

I suggested to Olga to play a bit with panties , Olga did not mind to give you a show . First video I put on the table in panties and at first I consider and then I pee on panties which lay on the table , then Olga and squeeze urine from the panties in my mouth , yeah I’m good at pissing on panties . I wear panties ass and Olga become a cancer on the table and take turns to piss and shit in panties , I released a large amount of shit that does not fit in my panties and shit began to fall out of my panties . Olga was wearing panties that completely cover her ass , after we went to the toilet in your panties , Olga and I take them off , and take turns sniffing shit in panties, I’m Olga , and Olga I have a bit of tinkering with shit , we individually enjoy sapohom shit I nouhou your panties , Olga your . But I suggest your friend to change a little the course of the game , I take my panties where a lot of shit and smear shit fuck Olga , I carefully try to smear their shit on the cunt of her friend , I ask Olga even wider to spread her legs and put her pussy in her red panties are all shit . Olga and I are reversed now Olga took her panties in hand and smears on my pussy shit and also puts me your dirty panties in the pussy . Olga and I show you my pussy which stuffed panties and they’re all in the shit , we change posture, stand cancer , so you can enjoy our holes . After that I pulled out of the pussy of his girlfriend’s panties , and give her a sniff , Olga like a faithful dog smelling panties . I also wish to Olga pulled out of my pussy my panties and Olga their pulls .
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 43 s
    Size: 1.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pee Sex with Creampie - - scatshop

Pee Sex with Creampie - - scatshop

My husband and I have already tried scat, however, I have never pissed on him. This was my first time peeing on my husband and I am looking forward to doing it more and more along with scat! Join us on our journey into dirty kinky things!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 18 s
    Size: 975 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Video Combo Vol.5: Spread & Spank, Poop Nuggets, Ben Wa Poop Ball, Ebony Ass & Enema - - scatshop

Video Combo Vol.5: Spread & Spank, Poop Nuggets, Ben Wa Poop Ball, Ebony Ass & Enema - - scatshop

Spread & Spank – 5:27s
    Laying in bed grabbing, spreading, and spanking my ass wishing someone was sniffing and licking my stinking hole. Slowly pushing a huge turd out of my ass watching it break in two and piss drip down my thigh was a huge turn on. I was able to release more of it on my side but I had to turn over to push out the rest along with more piss dripping out of my pussy.
    Poop Nuggets – 2:11s
    Omg this is the poop best I have ever recorded. Holding it in for a hour so I could film it felt so amazing. At first it seemed like it was going to be the usual short thick load, but I was surprised and so aroused at how much there was.as it can out my tight ass it broke off with each push on its on. Not only did it break off but most fell apart into little nugget sizes turning me on more.
    Ben Wa Poop Balls – 11:34s
    I finally had a chance to do a video with my new Ben Wa Balls! I slowly put them in my tight ass one by one barely getting them to fit. I rode my fav dildo for a little bit showing a little bit of silver peeking at you through my ass. After a mini shower using my Hitachi I pushed out 7 silver balls, a couple brown lumps, and a big brown lumpy ball with a silver ball stuck in it.
    Ebony Ass & Enema – 7:32s
    Boy do my ass look tasty or what? Shaking and spreading my ass then teasing my tight asshole with the enema noozle back.forth.mmm.side to side. I was trying to hold the enema as long as possible using my Hitachi to force my muscles to contract too. I barely got into position before releasing the enema, piss, and cream while using my Hitachi again.
    Models:

Duration: 26 min 50 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 343 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I and Alice two and Carolina mistress - - scatshop

I and Alice two and Carolina mistress - - scatshop

Carolina loves to walk their obedient dogs . I and Alice steel of Carolina dogs with whom she can do what she wants . Carolina put us on leashes and ordered us to kneel down with cancer , we’re two obedient dogs and can’t contradict her mistress . Carolina walks us on leashes , we crawl cancer , breathing like dogs vysovyvanii language as dogs in one word fulfilling all wants our hostess . Carolina lifts us dresses and we crawl around the room bare-ass naked , then Carolina us bare Breasts and then strips her and we are like two obedient dogs caressed the Breasts of his mistress tongues . After that, Carolina substitutes iron dog bowl and shits and pisses in her and we watch as our hostess does . Caroline tells me and Alice take turns eating her shit from a dog bowl , first Alice eats shit and then I did . But our mistress wants more , she takes the rubber cock and butt plug . Anal plug Carolina shoves in the ass dog Alice and I Carolina inserts the rubber cock and take turns playing a bit with our Asses . Carolina tells me first and then Alice to shit in the iron dog bowl and we take turns shit and piss , and again thrust his muzzle into the bowl and lick shit . We like to be obedient dog for his owner and we are doing everything ordered us to our hostess .
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 55 s
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Stop #320 – Post Massage Pee with Close Ups, Boobies, and Smiles! - - scatshop

Stop #320 – Post Massage Pee with Close Ups, Boobies, and Smiles! - - scatshop

The video begins with me showing you my swollen boobs in a mirror in the massage room! Then I pull down my shorts and show you my hairy bush! I whisper to you, “I really have to peee!” hehe! I grab my things and we walk out of the room and into the hallway. We head towards their public bathrooms. Finally we get there and I quickly shut and lock the door behind me! I begin to pull up my top and let my huge breasts pop out, then I pull off my shorts, and panties! I tell you how bad it stinks in there, lol, then turn on the camera flash to try something new! I turn around and begin to squat over the toilet! I bring the camera down low, as the first push of my pee streams begins to slide out. It looks glorious with the camera light on! It is shiny and more noticeable! You can really hear how I am ‘pushing it out’ very hard as the pee pours into the public toilet! At times I let you watch it comes out of me closely, then I move back letting you see it spray into the toilet bowl! The toilet begins to bubble with this rough spraying of urine! And it is really loud haha! Slowly the stream begins to slow down, as it sound as it hits the water is not as loud and lower pitched. As it starts to trail off, I bring your face in close to let you watch the marvelous, yummy drops of pee drizzle from my pussy and bush. A bit a cream begins to leak out, I must have been enjoying this! Close up you get to watch me tightening up my pussy, as little bits of left over pee find their way out! I begin to pull up my pussy lips with my two fingers and give you a quite gynological view, really getting every last drop as it slides out of me! You can see as I tighten and loosing my pussy muscles, trying to get every last bit of yumminess to fall from my hairy pussy. Then I spread it for you, while running my finger along the outside! Then I pull up the camera and let you watch me from above, sitting on the toilet! Then I figure out how to shut off the flash, so no one notices it lol! I lean forward and grab toilet paper, to softly dry my sweet bush. I throw the toilet paper in the toilet and show you a piece of pussy hair that had fallen onto the toilet seat, just sitting there LOL! Shall we leave it? I think so! I bring you in close to watch the toilet flush, my yellow pee slowly swirling and disappearing! Then I get up and walk over to the mirror, showing you myself, naked from the waist down, pulling up my top to flash my large, swollen breasts! Then I set you down, so I can get my clothes back on! I turn on the sink to wash my dirty hands before heading out of the room.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 31 s
    Size: 801 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information