Pro User

Oct 2016

Creamy cunt and scat at work - - scatshop

Creamy cunt and scat at work - - scatshop

My cunt was already wet when I started recording because I knew what I was about to do. I pulled several small pieces of shit out of my ass and then edged with it in my mouth before swallowing it. I'm not allowed to cum though. 🙁
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 58 s
    Resolution: 576 x 1 024
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Stop #272 – Vegas AVN Pee into Floor Drain with Miss Lily!! - - scatshop

Stop #272 – Vegas AVN Pee into Floor Drain with Miss Lily!! - - scatshop

My friends and I are in Vegas and we are at the AVN awards! We start out in the bathroom while my friend is on the toilet. She asks not to be recorded, but you can hear and see her in the background! I bend down and asked her to unzip my dress while she is sitting on the toilet LOL! Then she flushes the toilet and it is time for me to pee! I finally get my dress and panties off and bend down on top of a floor drain and let my pee spray into it! I don’t think I even warned my friend I was about to do this LOL! I may have been a little drunkybean.. Once I finish peeing on the floor, I flush the toilet for some strange reason, and start to put my dress back on. You can see both of us trying to get ourselves back together, before we head back to our AVN seats! I have her zip up my dress, as it is impossible to do alone! As soon as she is done, I tell her thank you, and shut the camera off LOL. I think I may have been a little bit out of it, but still a really funny, naughty video! I didn’t even warm her before just pissing all over the bathroom floor LOL!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 540 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Peeing Outdoors in the Parking Lot of a Strip Club! - - scatshop

Peeing Outdoors in the Parking Lot of a Strip Club! - - scatshop

After spending a fun night on the town, I ended up at the good ol’ strip club I used to work at when I was younger! I always seem to end up there at the end of my naughty nights! This time I was heading out of the club to go home and decided I wanted to pop a squat for you! The video begins with me walking out from my truck, then I shout over to my girlfriend to start up the truck. She knew that I was headed to make a pee video! LOL All of my friends now know, when Candie walks away or to a random bathroom, she is making a pee video LOL! So the strip club has two entrances, one for regular customers and one for VIP customers. The VIP area doesn’t really get used anymore, as with what you saw if you check out my last clip exploring a strip club, this club really isn’t running much anymore. So I walk over by the other entrance and hide behind a vehicle that was parked over there. I REALLY had to go after a night of being a drinkybear! Quickly I rush to pull down my pants as I squeel uh uh, no no,trying to hold my pee in! Literally the second my pants go down my pee starts to squirt! We are outdoors and it is dark, but with the flash on you can see my shiny pee stream spraying about. It was somewhat cold outside, so as my pee hits the pavement, steam is coming up haha! I pee for quite a while! Once I finish, I lean down to get my pants back up, as I stand in a giant pool of my own piss! With the camera flash on, you can see the shine from the pee all over the pavement. I look at you and laugh, then show you the shiny, soaked ground! Afterwards I show you a round a bit, pointing out all of the areas the someone inside of the club could have seen me LOL! OR maybe even the camera could have seen me haha! These days my worry for being caught has gone done and the excitement of being caught, live on camera with you, almost really turns me on LOL! So finally I am on my way back to my truck. I show you the area where I peed and then the area around the strip club. At the time I had forgotten that right behind where I was is an outdoor patio, where everyone goes out to smoke. I think about it now and realize that anyone could have seen me LOL! I totally forgot the smoking patio was RIGHT behind me!!! Oh well, I made it out alive and unscathed! On my way out, I show you the club and the front door going ons. Then I turn the camera at me and act silly, before hoping back into my truck to get out of there!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 19 s
    Size: 716 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Violeta Messy Jeans Shorts - - scatshop

Violeta Messy Jeans Shorts - - scatshop

Violeta is sexy messy pooping in sexy jeans shorts and teasing you with high heels!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 237 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

piss, shit and vomit in great detail - - scatshop

piss, shit and vomit in great detail - - scatshop

The first thing you see is a big pile of shit on a plate, my shit now has a nice texture, ideal for dirty play…Another shot is on my horny pussy, cunt will piss you will see great detail.Then shit in my mouth and chew slowly …Shit cover my entire body and pussy.My hand deep in my throat, I have to vomit a little …I’m a very horny dirty bitch and I have to masturbate. The whole video is in great detail….Have a nice day!!! Kisses Victoria
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 47 s
    Size: 545 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Brought 2 U by Batman - - scatshop

Brought 2 U by Batman - - scatshop

I ripped open my tights to show my purrty ass full glory shaking and spreading it. Picture yourself under me as I slowly piss and shit. Would Batman approve of my “O” in this clip? I personally think so…
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 11 s
    Resolution: 476 x 854
    Size: 25.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit mouth again pose 69 - - scatshop

Shit mouth again pose 69 - - scatshop

Dear lovers of posture 69. In this video you will see Olga and Yana. We shot a video where we shove each other in the mouth. First we tongue caressed our anus and clitoris, thrusting the tongue deeper into the vagina. Then we shit and wrote right in the mouth. Then we kissed each other with dirty mouths and swallowed even more warm shit. Drooling flowed along with the remnants of shit on our breasts. We enjoyed each other and were glad that we were two together!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 36 s
    Size: 836 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Something Sexy About Red - - scatshop

Something Sexy About Red - - scatshop

Fingering my bloody cunt, making a big, red mess..covering my glass dildo and hands…
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 0 s
    Size: 1.76 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pulling Up My Dress at a Public Park to Pee!! - - scatshop

Pulling Up My Dress at a Public Park to Pee!! - - scatshop

Yay for dresses with nothing underneath hehe! I was walking around this beautiful outdoor nature center and felt the need to get naughty for you! I give you a peak of the park, then I pull my tits out of my dress for all to see! LOVE LOVE! There is this little draining area at the park, so I decide to pee in there! Cars keep driving by me as I flash you my swollen tits! I pull up my dress to take off my panties! Then I pull back my pussy hair and pee all over this drainage area! I pee for quite some time! Then I bring your face in nice and close, to watch all of the pee drip off of my hairy pussy! As soon as it stops dripping, a car drives by, and I rush to cover up my pussy haha! I reach down and decide to just carry my panties back in my hand haha! I pull up my dress showing my hairy bush, then pull out my tits again! I really love flashing in this beautiful dress =) Ok let’s get out of this place before someone notices us and what we did! I climb out of our little secret place and head back towards the road that runs through the park. I get up on the bridge and show you where we had come from and where we stood during our naughty pee fun! I chat with you for a few moments afterwards before shutting the cam off 😉
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 10 s
    Size: 513 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexy fresh shit - - scatshop

Sexy fresh shit - - scatshop

Sexy fresh shit for you… Just straight from my ass. Do you wanna see this? Come here… I am waiting…
    I take off my jeans and panties. Show you my hot ass. Are you horny? First wait. Something is comming… Something big and very long. This is my shit. Shit for you!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 24 s
    Size: 589 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information