Pro User

Oct 2016

Ashtray Drinks Glass of Spit before Two Bladders of Pee - - scatshop

Ashtray Drinks Glass of Spit before Two Bladders of Pee - - scatshop

Amadahy and Lola make conversation while smoking. They ash into a human ashtray, as needed. The ashtray is ignored aside from its purpose of collecting ash. While the ladies chat, they pass a glass back and forth. They spit and ash into the clear glass. Gradually, the ashtray and glass fill. When the cigarettes are finished, they put both smoldering butts out on the ashtray slave's tongue. They wash the butts down into the slave with the collected spit and ash from the glass. Its mouth is fit for nothing but waste. The receptacle swallows two bladders of pee in addition to the refuse it has already consumed. This is the full uncut version of a previously released clip. (14:26 long)
    Clip Contains: GoddessAmadahy, Lola, Female Domination, Human Ashtray, Smoking, Spit, Toilet Slavery, Pee
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Drop a huge bomb - - scatshop

Drop a huge bomb - - scatshop

I am so happy and my ass is full of gross inside. I run to the toilet and drop there a huge bomb and you can see it all! I mean this moment when brown coming out. After this my ass was all dirty.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big pee - - scatshop

Big pee - - scatshop

Watch my massive pee squirt in my bathtub. I spread my legs so you can have an amazing view of my pee hole. It’s the first day of my period, so there’s a little blood in my pussy.
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 206 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lolita Yana and Olga - - scatshop

Lolita Yana and Olga - - scatshop

Olga likes to be a toilet slave this time Olga eats the shit of her friends , Lolita and Yana . Lolita and Yana lay down on each other Yana lay on her back and Lolita climbed on top of her and Olga began to caress Lolita’s ass with her tongue , Lolita has a very big ass , and Olga likes it very much . Olga caresses in turn the pussy of Yana then the ass of Lolita, Lolita wants to shit and she shits on Yana’s pussy, Olga opens her mouth and Lolita fills Olga’s mouth with shit , Olga has a full mouth of shit , and Olga eats the shit of Lolita , and again caresses Lolita’s ass with her tongue , followed by Olga began to caress pussy and Yana’s ass , it’s very cool two girls on each other and the third girl caresses them and eats their shit . Jana wants to shit and Olga substitutes hands and Jan fills hands Olga a shit , as Ian explodes at the top of a big jet of urine , Olga eating shit, Yana , Olga in one word a garbage eater . She likes that very much . We found a new girlfriend her name is Lolita she has a very big ass we we hope that you will like it . Enjoy your viewing .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cumming while she poops on me 2 - - scatshop

Cumming while she poops on me 2 - - scatshop

3 minutes 30 seconds of scat love, her pooping on me, grabbing her turd, cumming to that shit, desperate poop, EFRO, peeing, watersports, love that ass, toilet fun, warm scat
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 32 s
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga loves dirty sex - - scatshop

Olga loves dirty sex - - scatshop

In this video clip, Yana and Olga give you a little show , Olga caresses a rubber cock while Yana Fucks Olga in the ass , first video Yana shit Olga in her mouth , and then puts on a strapon and starts fucking in her mouth Olga , Olga a mouth full of crap . About as hot , after that Yana Olga bleed cancer on his knees and enters her ass rubber cock , but Olga never ceases to suck another rubber member that is attached to the floor . But Yana is not enough , she lifts Olga and makes shit on Dildo , Olga is doing that, and once the rubber cock was in the shit, Olga begins to suck . And Yana again has Olga in the ass , and then Yana lights a cigarette and Olga, one Fucks herself with a rubber cock , a lot of fun getting Yana and Olga from happening . But Yana is still not enough of what makes Olga , she again nakazyvaet Olga ass on the strapon and has her as a dirty prostitute .
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Husband Likes to Drink Piss and Eat Poop! - - scatshop

Husband Likes to Drink Piss and Eat Poop! - - scatshop

Hungry man demands for something to eat from his wife! She knows what he wants so she proceeds to lay him on the floor and then begin with spitting into his mouth! She doesn't spend too much time on this and moves on to her next activity which is stripping off her clothes and peeing on his face! He opens his mouth wide open to catch as much as he can and then swallows! She knows that the guy is not yet full so she poops into his mouth! Without hesitation, he devours whatever lands inside! When she could no longer release anymore, she sits on his face and makes him lick her asshole clean! This is enough to get him aroused which caused him to start stroking his cock and then release a cumshot!
    Models:

Duration: 38 min 38 s
    Resolution: 404 x 720
    Size: 432 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit on Madaira 08 - - scatshop

Shit on Madaira 08 - - scatshop

Scat Ladies Princess Nikki and Rachel comes into the living room and find one of her slaves which is just on a pouf and wanker herself. Thats too much for Princess Nikki and she begins to give him face slaps. The slave tries to apologies for that situation but Princess Nikki is angry now and together with Rachel they use him as a Toilet.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 41 s
    Size: 251 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My friend to me your mouth my toilet - - scatshop

My friend to me your mouth my toilet - - scatshop

I and my friends Alice and Carolina put on a beautiful erotic mesh, we decided to play a little to arrange a new dirty lesbian show . We sat down on the bed and began to kiss each other I first kiss Alice and then Carolina, then Alice falls on her back on the bed and Carolina climbs on top of her and Alice begins to caress Carolina first between her legs and then anus with her tongue I help my friend Alice to caress the holes Carolina, what are they sweet you just can not imagine playing with the holes Carolina, Alice opens her mouth and Carolina everything in shit is just super and great , Alice again caresses the anus of Carolina with her tongue , and I lick the shit out of Carolina’s ass with my tongue, too . We switch places and now Carolina is going to lie back and I climb on her top and Caroline Alice turns to caress my ass and pussy with their tongues . I ask Carolina to open his mouth , Caroline opens her mouth and I filling Carolina’s mouth with shit, Oh yeah , my girlfriend’s mouth full of shit, Carolina and Alice lick the shit off my ass again with their tongues . My turn came I lay down on his back and Alice gets on top of me and I begin to caress the ass and pussy of his girlfriend with that tongue , I love it when my mouth used as toilet , Oh sweet holes my friend I caress the anus and cunt of her friend , Alice asked me to open my mouth and I open my mouth and Alice fills my mouth with her own shit , Oh yeah that’s what I waited so long I love it I own a toilet for their girlfriends . I again caress with his tongue the ass of my girlfriend , I love lick the shit I’m a fucking dirty girl . I want to make my girlfriends into whores like me . After we fill each other’s companies with shit, we kiss, we’re dirty girls .
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 21 s
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blonde Leggins Naughty Poop - - scatshop

Blonde Leggins Naughty Poop - - scatshop

Blonde is hot pooping in sexy jeans leggings and peeing nasty!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 19 s
    Size: 316 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information