Pro User

Oct 2016

Melissa’s Fan Chronicles!! - - scatshop

Melissa’s Fan Chronicles!! - - scatshop

Enjoy these Great new Clips from Melissa as she Chronicles a week worth of peeing and pooping for one of her biggest fans!! For the first time ever, enjoy as Melissa talks to the camera before, during, and even after she uses the toilet!! Enjoy as she describes what she ate and drank to help her produce her usual great loads!! Lots of different locations. At her house, at the club, at work, at a coffee shop, and at the gym! Note this was an old custom just being released to the General public. She doesn’t really show anything coming out as this is for fans of the great sounds she makes peeing and pooping instead. Def a must have for folks like me who enjoy the act of watching a woman poop and pee and the sounds that come out as pee hits the water, farts echo in the bowl, and plops splashing – as opposed to seeing the actual poop itself. Also a must have for you curious to hear what this sexy lady eats and drinks and to hear her sexy voice!!
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1 001 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

May Scat Slave - - scatshop

May Scat Slave - - scatshop

New slaves and guess what he wants. scat. this was his first scat session and I think he might be regretting it lol. first I just have him smell my ass which he claimed to smell so good. then I squat and shit in his mouth. nice fat turd. then I emptied my tummy on his big round belly. it smelt sooo bad.
    while he laid there with my shit on his face I rub my shitty ass on his belly and we start some smelly shitty fun.
    Models:

Duration: 21 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Diaper full shit, dirty ass & menstruation - - scatshop

Diaper full shit, dirty ass & menstruation - - scatshop

I lay quietly and read my favorite book and wanted to shit. It’s good that I’m wearing a diaper. Ah, it’s nice to take a shit without looking up from his Hobbies. How wonderful, how warm. Shit spreads over the crotch is so exciting. Look at all the shit and my period. A trickle run down my legs onto the floor. This is remarkable. I’ll be in a dirty diaper all night.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 422 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nurse shit eating instructions - - scatshop

Nurse shit eating instructions - - scatshop

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. I am wearing my very tight, low cut, sexy nurse's outfit and I walk into your room. You are my patient and i'm doing a standard check up asking how you're feeling when I notice you still haven't eaten any food. "Come on, I need you to eat something, you need to build your strength" I say. "I know hospital food isn't the best, but luckily I know how to make it much tastier". I lift up my skirt and pick up your first course, a few grapes, off your plate and put them in my ass. Then I push them out back onto the plate. One of the grapes comes out completely embedded in a big log of shit. I show it to you, picking it up in my bare hands, commenting on how delicious it will be. Then I do the same thing with your main course (mini sausages and carrots) and your dessert (a few skittles). Each thing I insert and push out comes out coated in shit. I show the plate at the end with its shit coated food, a big log of shit with the grape embedded in it and pee all around the plate too for a drink. I tell you how delicious your dinner is going to be now, and encourage you to eat it for me. *If that doesn't make you want to eat it, I don't know what will!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Size: 471 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Up Close an Personal - - scatshop

Up Close an Personal - - scatshop

Wach as the puss flow from my holes an the close up of my shit exploding out of it warm hole the sound of it flowing into the toilet bowl .
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 30 s
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Stacey’s Dirty Anal Apron - - scatshop

Stacey’s Dirty Anal Apron - - scatshop

My plan was to clean the up. I couldn’t help it I just had to be a little dirty anal whore. I show of my cute new apron that I order for you. While holding a big soft hot load of shit in my phat ass, just for you. I get so hot from my huge funky load, I have to fuck my tight shitty poop-hole. I finger fuck my shit hole for you too freek, my pussy was creaming for you. My shit hole is so tight and warm enjoy I did.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 55 s
    Size: 579 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zelda’s Home and Public Mega Log Dropoff!! - - scatshop

Zelda’s Home and Public Mega Log Dropoff!! - - scatshop

Two Great new clips from Goddess Zelda!! Enjoy as she begins by doing a naughty clip at her favorite bar. She begins by showing the turtleheads poking in and out her azz before squatting over the bowl to unleash a FUNKY batch of big logs!! She even dropped on on the toilet seat!! So messy!! Then in the second, enjoy a ploptastic reverse kanga scene as she hovers in reverse over the seat . How many logs fell??? Sheesh!! Then enjoy as she shows her dirty asshole right in your face before wiping. I swear I’ll never get tired of seeing her delicious ass!!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 13 s
    Size: 662 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Face Fucking Puke Cuckold Slave - - scatshop

Face Fucking Puke Cuckold Slave - - scatshop

Forcing my cuck slave to lay under me while My face is fucked by my BBC Bull with spit and puking falling into his face & mouth. I love a sub who knows his true place
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 259 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Games on the kitchen table and shit in your mouth - - scatshop

Games on the kitchen table and shit in your mouth - - scatshop

Olga and Yana made a little lesbian show in the kitchen on the table . Yana and Olga wore jeans , Yes, they look very sexy in jeans . The girls first started kissing , their passionate and hot kisses . But they do very little , Yana begins to caress his tongue Breasts Olga , Yes, nipples Olga immediately swell and Olga excited . Then Olga starts to fondle the Breasts of Yana . After mutual lask , Yana to lie on the table and lowers his jeans , and Olga begins to caress her tongue anus , Oh yeah what a thrill to see it , but Yana wants to shit and a lot of pressure shit from the ass Yana , Olga fills your mouth and Yana begins to shit , Oh Yes they are just fucking whores who are ready for more . Olga continues to caress the anus Yana at the time when Yana was taking a shit . Olga is licking the shit ass Yana , and the girls swap places , now Olga is on the table , and Yana caresses her anus , and Olga, too, begins to shit in that moment when Yana played with her anus with his tongue . Yes, it’s just super very hot video clip featuring the dirtiest Sluts and whores on this site .
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 30 s
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

White Slave Black Justice - - scatshop

White Slave Black Justice - - scatshop

Smothering my slave under my ass with extreme torture enough to make a grown man cry for his mommy. I show absolutely no mercy.
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 835 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information