Pro User

Oct 2016

Masturbation during menstruation and pissing . - - scatshop

Masturbation during menstruation and pissing . - - scatshop

I decided to record for you a video where I caress your Clit and anal sex during menstruation , and pooped on the floor a large jet of urine . My urine comes out with my period . It’s all so close that each of you will be able to see all the process !
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1 023 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

69 a mouth full of shit - - scatshop

69 a mouth full of shit - - scatshop

My new friend Alice and I really love to caress each other in position 69 is a lesbian pose , we completely naked but we don’t like to wear clothes . We started kissing with my friend Alice after that I lay back and Alice got on top of me and we began to caress each other in position 69 , fucking she is a sweet girl , she is so great at that I love when I caress between my legs and my ass , I caress his girlfriend and she caresses me , while mutual caresses we shit each other’s mouth , Alice shits me about Yes Alice has diarrhea, and my mouth was filled with liquid diarrhea and I shit and Alice licks the shit from my dirty asshole . We do not stop and continue to caress each other , we love to play dirty games with my new friend .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 13 s
    Size: 992 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big booty shower and a big Turd - - scatshop

Big booty shower and a big Turd - - scatshop

After a nice, HOT & STEAMY shower i decided to take a huge load off. The relief and release of this amazing massive turd felt so good. Its a nice shade of green too, you know I love my veggies. All that shit was stretching out my tight asshole as it made its way out!! Almost in the grasp of your mouth……..As a finale, why not enjoy this big chocolate ass in slow motion while you jerk off.
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 42 s
    Size: 1.67 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bloody Finger Licking, Shitty Dildo Play, Body Worship - - scatshop

Bloody Finger Licking, Shitty Dildo Play, Body Worship - - scatshop

I wear a sexy transparent peach colored top on. I also have undie on. I start with lots of sexy talk and showing off my body, tease you with my perky tits, make my nipples hard and asking you to worship my beautiful body. Can you do that to me? I wanna hear from you why do you really love watching me, my firm and sexy body, why are you craving to get more and more of me while you worship me and every inch of me. Touching myself which make you hard am I right? I don’t tell you to jerk but for sure you got the feeling please yourself. I encourage you instead. 🙂 Be dirty and naughty as I am. I love hearing you worship me. Not really when I want whenever you want. I guide you through on my body parts which I want you to worship and show love. Shower me in your love and you get rewards. I have to pee as well and Telling the truth I am on my period which mean bloody pussy fun but it’s a mild one. First of all I have to pee the I brought 2 glass to fill them up. Clear close view to 2 glass of my warm pee. Let’s get naughty then and I soak my fingers in pee then let dripping pee drops directly to my mouth and taste it. Great taste have it 🙂 I repeat this few times then decide to insert my fingers deep into my pussy and make it bloody then lick it off. Smudge some blood on it and taste it. I also sniff and lick the menstrual pad a bit. I love being on my period even if it’s mild but smell and taste of my blood it’s just good. Well I wouldn’t like to tell you to worship me and being good to me then you can get more of me. I have a dildo and penetrate to asshole. At the beginning didn’t feel have to poo or not but dildo play make me shit. I make shitty dildo close up. Dirty, gaping asshole and stinky shit covered dildo. Keep playing and pooping a cute one then encourage you about cum. Yes I give you permission to cum. 🙂 In the video you get menstrual pussy view, finger licking, pee tasting, dildo anal fun and pooping with sexy and some dirty talk. But the main point is worship me 🙂 Have fun!
    Models:

Duration: 22 min 32 s
    Size: 1.60 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have a mouth full of shit and chew shit - - scatshop

I have a mouth full of shit and chew shit - - scatshop

Today’s show is addressed especially for lovers of eating shit and dirty pussy masturbation.The first shot is a camera up my ass and how to push shit out. It’s a nice pile of my shit.Then I take a shit in my hand and smear on my horny pussy.Now is the excitement in my pussy twitches wildly…I’m on my knees and mouths into a pile of shit.Slowly, very slowly my mouth full of shit chew, all very close to my camera.I can not stand my excitement Went to the back and I masturbate…..
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 32 s
    Size: 644 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ebony Scat Lover - - scatshop

Ebony Scat Lover - - scatshop

I really love being a dirty shit sucking slut for you freekz. After fucking my ass an cumming so hard. With my hairy pussy still dripping wet, I stuff my mouth with my funky thick shit put your shitty dick back in my mouth. Enjoy my filth freekz.
    Your Ebony Scat Queen!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 38 s
    Size: 749 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sweet temptation - - scatshop

Sweet temptation - - scatshop

Today you can enjoy the dildo in my ass, the ass sweet candy, and then again dildo inserted pretty deep candies…Then whipped crem in the my ass and prepare a plate for dessert.And it’s here: whipped cream, shit and sweet candy, yes it’s an amazing dessert…. Bon appetite!
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 37 s
    Size: 748 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Close Up/Shark Week Playing and Squirting 1 - - scatshop

Close Up/Shark Week Playing and Squirting 1 - - scatshop

In this vid I show my pussy close up to cam and masturbating and squirting too. I’m on my monthly period. I really enjoy my pussy during shark week, so sensitive but I have intense orgasm. In this vid you get nice view to my messy bloody pussy. At the end I show you the mess under me. HD Quality with crystal clear details.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 513 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Liquid shit out porcelain vases - - scatshop

Liquid shit out porcelain vases - - scatshop

Olga and Yana I love to experiment . This time the girls arranged lesbian show , Oh yeah Ian is caressing pussy of Olga language and then injects her cunt with a rubber cock , Olga gets a lot of pleasure from the fact that it makes Yana , then the girls change places , and now Yana lay on the floor and widely spread their legs and Olga began to caress Jana’s pussy , then Olga introduces Yana in pussy rubber cock on and fucking Yana like a whore . Then Olga takes the crystal vase and starts to shit and piss in it , the vase is gradually filled with shit and urine , after Olga was the turn of Yana . Yana also began to fill with piss and shit vase , then Yana and Olga began drinking from a vase , as warmly and beautifully , and then she was dumped from the bowl the shit in his mouth , and gave the vase to Olga Olga also dumped from the bowl itself shit in your mouth . Olga and Yana I love to experiment and shoot for you extreme videos . Any of you can do Zach for filming the video clip on your scenario . We are ready to perform almost everything . Learn more about our offer when communicating .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 39 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ebony Jewel is “The Lady in Red”!!! - - scatshop

Ebony Jewel is “The Lady in Red”!!! - - scatshop

Ebony Jewel is back with a clip that is literally RED HOT!! This is a custom fan request. Enjoy as Ebony Jewel has been a Bad Kitty! Enjoy as she begins by putting on lipstick in front of the camera. She blows you a kiss before she proceeds to shake her sexy ass in her skin tight red dress before proceeding to get down on all fours to release a Funky Load in her Bedroom!!! She had it Stankin up in there!! Then enjoy as she sprays some lysol to try to cover the smell!! All that pooping and shaking has made that kitty thirsty!! Next she bends over to drink out her water bowl. Enjoy as she shakes that lovely tail feather she got behind her while doing it!! This is Ebony Jewel’s Freakiest, kinkiest EFRO adventure to date!! A Scatshop Only Exclusive!!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Size: 1.37 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information