Pro User

Oct 2016

Two girls in red petticoats - - scatshop

Two girls in red petticoats - - scatshop

Olga put the red petticoats and prepared to sleep but sleep did not come to me and I have the whole day sick stomach and I couldn’t go to the toilet before bed I drank a laxative , but I couldn’t sleep . I suggested that Olga be an obedient girl and I fuck her in both holes this obedient girl . Olga first posing for you and then he gets cancer on his knees and I shit his girlfriend on the head of hair liquid diarrhea , I have is very liquid explosion of diarrhea . On the head of Olga flows the diarrhea , I ask Olga do you like Olga very happy . I ask Olga to get up cancer and take up the rubber cock and start to fuck Olga in her pussy and Olga at this time shits fucking rubber dick covered in shit the second I take the dick and fuck Olga at the same time in a ass and pussy , Olga all in the shit and I fuck her like a whore and Olga gets an orgasm and pleasure .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Peteuse’s Fart & Shart - - scatshop

Peteuse’s Fart & Shart - - scatshop

13min 40 sec
    640×480 resolution. (Unable to upload HD version where I am currently staying, sorry!)
    Another custom I was given permission to resell, this will be the last until Christmas-time 2018. I’ll make it a yearly tradition to post a new video around the holidays every year. Other than that, I only do customs these days!
    Lots of wet-sounding jean farts! One wet and watery ‘shart’ scene only (more like liquid runs), and only a slight stain on my jeans before that. Teasing and sexy and fun vibe. I had eaten some nasty-ass 7-11 franks and cheese toasties the night before, 3 of them in all for another custom I did (toilet one) LOL. Contact me if you’d like that one too! Anyway, those toasties made some HORRIFIC farts :OP
    Here is the scenario I was asked to remake:
    ‘This time we can film in your kitchen or your room again. I was wanting to title it “Farting till Sharting” I would like for you to wear the blue pocketless jeans you wore in my first custom that you did for me. I would like it to be in a very sexy and flirty tone again. this time you invite me over to relax and watch a movie, we decided to have a little fun and you turn and look at me and say ” You know what I want to do? I want to fart for you again.” you explain that You cant help yourself when we hang out and that you want to have a more fun and extreme experience and of course I agree 🙂
    You start waving your ass side to side in front of my face and blast a huge fart. You simply look back at me and smile. You then tell me that you have been having runny stools all day and that I may receive some extra gifts. I happy accept and you tell me that if you shart that you are going to keep going 🙂
    As you continue farting more, the more the wet stain on your jeans is present after about halfway in the clip you offer to change into another special pair of jeans.’
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 40 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 164 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mouth full of shit and piss - - scatshop

Mouth full of shit and piss - - scatshop

We love to play very dirty games love to caress each other’s ass which was still in the toilet , shit on each other in the mouth on the face and body , play with her shit drinking urine . In this video we caress each other first pussy and then ass , then mouth we fill each other with shit and urine . Dear our fans, you can make a custom request video of all of us , you write us a personal message that you want to see in the video we will communicate with you clarify all the details and we start recording your order . If you want to get a hot video of two beautiful girls please write and we will gladly reply .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 45 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Squirting and Pooping - - scatshop

Squirting and Pooping - - scatshop

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com 😉
    I’m gonna have some wet and naughty fun before I take a shit I’ve been waiting all day to birth 😉 I take out my purple dildo and suck it off for a while before pounding my pussy and make myself squirt all over! <3 Then I take a thick creamy shit on the floor and hump the pile, smearing and smooshing my delicious poop all over my plump ass. Mmm I wanna cum again, so I pump my juicy pussy til I squirt–again! And poop out another turd while I cum again 😉 I then drag my used dildo all over my pile of squishy shit, and take a taste 😉
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 7 s
    Size: 339 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

AN JUCY diarrhea - - scatshop

AN JUCY diarrhea - - scatshop

damn diarrhea from my anus, my ass straight to the camera, WET white pusyy!
    TASTE IT!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 2 s
    Resolution: 750 x 1 334
    Size: 78.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Gynecologic speculum and ass all in the shit - - scatshop

Gynecologic speculum and ass all in the shit - - scatshop

Yes it is very dirty video girls Yana and Olga arrange a show for you . Yana took a gynecologic speculum , and said to Olga climbed up on the table and got cancer on his knees . Olga did . Yana put Olga anal gynecological mirror and she had begun to shit . Oh Yes of Olga’s ass released a large amount of crap . You may well be seen as out of Olga’s ass comes out shit . Oh this is just super . When Olga ceased to shit Yana started to smear shit on the ass of Olga , Yana covers a large group of shit ass Olga completely smearing her buttocks . Then Yana took off his Bathrobe and climbed onto the table and got cancer , Olga entered in the ass of Yana gynecologic speculum and Yana also started shitting out ass, Yanina started to come out a large amount of shit . Oh Yes it is very sexy out ass Yana . Olga also started to smear shit on the ass Yana . Oh this is so cool . Very hot video for you, our beloved friends .
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 30 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Let creamy shit slide in your mouth - - scatshop

Let creamy shit slide in your mouth - - scatshop

My girl friend is very hairy. She has a hairy cunt, legs, armpits. She loves to use the mouth of toilet slaves as a full toilet, forcing they to drink urine and eat her shit. A strong stream of urine hits directly into the toilet, splashing. Her ass shrinks, giving out more and more soft fragrant shit. She fascinates, lures you shit-eaters, it’s so magical that you want to insert your tongue into her ass and let the creamy shit slide right into your mouth. Oh Yes, she loves to shit in her mouth, she cums from it, gets the strongest orgasms.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 56 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 420 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Messing My Volleyball Shorts - - scatshop

Messing My Volleyball Shorts - - scatshop

I just got home from a game, I've been holding my poo in all day as well as my pee, and I love going in my shorts after a good game. I release my poop into my shorts while standing, it's mushy and warm, I then lie down and pee as well creating a hot mess. I rub myself and finger my butt, talking about if my teammates knew I did this and how my coach is so hot and how I wish I could do this all in front of him.
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Brown Food for my Slave - - scatshop

Brown Food for my Slave - - scatshop

Preparing some food for my Slave, one part of it… fresh Nutella from my Ass right into a Glass of empty Nutella! He has to eat it – completely (bit of German Talk, but you do not need to understand)
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 24 s
    Size: 188 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana and Olga love to shit in your jeans - - scatshop

Yana and Olga love to shit in your jeans - - scatshop

Yana Olga and I love to spoil shit your jeans . This time Olga fell asleep Yana but she can’t give Olga relax , Yana comes to Olga and turns to her booty , and then Yana starts to shit in jeans . Olga wakes up to the smell of shit . Oh yeah, and Olga starts to sniff the jeans of Yana . Yana took a shit in my favorite jeans , Olga pulls jeans ass Yana to show you how much shit in jeans, Yana . Then Yana lays on the bed and Olga starts to shit in jeans and Yana sniffing is just fine , then Yana Olga takes off jeans and starts nukhat ass Olga Oh Yes ass Olga covered in shit . Then Yana puts jeans back on and now Olga Olga Yana takes off jeans and starts to smell the shit and jeans . After that Olga wears jeans ass Yana and the girls get on Board on the couch , then Olga and Yana up from the couch and take off my jeans and show you my dirty jeans and ass . About how cool it is so full of shit . Yana and Olga are beginning to diffeliruut with their jeans about what a dirty ass Yana and Olga is just fine . And so exciting . They are very fond of different experiments and it is definitely like .
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 949 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information