Pro User

Oct 2016

Peeing For Daddy - - scatshop

Peeing For Daddy - - scatshop

I am such a good little girl! I want to make my daddy so proud of me! I am going to pee just for him! Since he is so special I give him two big loads of pee!
    The first time I go in my bathtub. I pull my pussy lips apart and let out a HUGE stream! It makes me so happy to pee for daddy! I splash around in my pee and taste the piss that is left on my cunt lips. Mmm! So yummy!
    The second time I pee I do it in my pretty lace panties! I don’t even pull them down! I spread my cheeks and piss right through the panties! I am such a dirty girl!
    I hope you enjoy watching me pee!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 218 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

BP – Epic Pee Compilation (Part 2 of 2) - - scatshop

BP – Epic Pee Compilation (Part 2 of 2) - - scatshop

This clip is a compilation of 10 pee scenes. It features Amadahy, Alexa, Edyn, Lola and Natalya using the toilet slaves in the Brat Princess household. This is part two of a two-part clip. (16:12 long)
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.82 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Holding and Edging My Pee - - scatshop

Holding and Edging My Pee - - scatshop

Does holding pee make anyone else horny?
    Well it sure as hell makes me horny as fuck! I've been practicing holding and edging my pee for YEARS because it feels so good! I also do a little Storytime in this video and tell you about 2 times I had to piss in my car. I love how I'm calmly telling the story one moment and the next, I'm horny and imagining fucking a cock.
    I'm actually holding my pee as I type this description lol.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 40 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 523 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

G-string Asshole Fuck While Feet Covered With Shit - - scatshop

G-string Asshole Fuck While Feet Covered With Shit - - scatshop

Watch me to wear tiny yellow G-string and bralette on. Start with show off soft and beautiful feet and red toes. Tease you by barefoot and spit on them. Not only my asshole but tiny toes are your weakness too. I turn around and round G-string booty is so close to you. Soles and ass view it’s just perfect. I pull over string and touching my butt hole, make it wet by spit and slide fingers into and smear some shit around. I have glass toy as well so let’s play with and insert to my hole. Excite it so much then I release yellowish shit on soles for you. My G-string and poo almost same color 🙂 Nasty, disgusting poo. Start to smear shit by feet make them dirty then keep playing with glass toy and fucking my ass. I ask you about “You wanna fuck my asshole, don’t you?” Juicy shit covered asshole and soles. I’m moaning because so good fuck butt hole with. Also see me gaping a bit. I fuck myself hard for you. My pussy is wet, asshole is juicy and soles are beautifully covered with nasty poo. Great combination for some play. Have fun <3
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 15 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga, Yana and Svetlana lesbian show - - scatshop

Olga, Yana and Svetlana lesbian show - - scatshop

Hurray we have a new event in our company there is a new girl her name is Svetlana . Olga and Yana decided to make a preview of the new girl Svetlana . Olga Svetlana sat on the sofa and Olga begins to caress her Breasts and her nipples . Then Olga Light puts cancer and begins to caress her anus , Oh yeah it’s cool and just fabulous , this action joins Yana , Yana was wearing a strap-on to enjoy this activity . First, Yana gives him in her mouth , Svetlana, and after starting to have strap-on Olga in the ass . Yes Olga this time caressing pussy Svetlana , here is a super trio which you have not only to be a desire to see more but you will immediately want to continue with these girls . Then Yana Fucks cunt with a strap-on fuck her , Oh Yes the new girl. a lot of fun . Then Olga and Yana shitting on Svetlana , Olga first shit and then shit on Svetlana Yana . After that, Yana and Olga raise the legs of Svetlana and Svetlana starts to shit and piss . Oh Yes three piles of shit and three beautiful girls . A large amount of shit coming out of ass Svetlana . Now we are ready to work for you together Olga , Yana and Svetlana .
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 903 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The View from here! - - scatshop

The View from here! - - scatshop

The view from here is spectacular!
    But I can’t imagine it’s as good as the view from there 🙂
    pink dildo vaginally and medium tease mess.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 89.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Creamy Pussy Poops - - scatshop

Creamy Pussy Poops - - scatshop

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com 😉
    I play with my super juicy, creamy pussy while I birth some turds right over you, mm feels so good pumping my fingers in my grooly cunt and feeling my poop inside me through my vagina! I describe the sensation to you while shitting, and even finger fish for some sexy turds before showing them off to you, and licking one up and waving you goodbye with shit in my mouth 😉
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 27 s
    Size: 165 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kmart Kaper - - scatshop

Kmart Kaper - - scatshop

I never done a public store pooping clip until now. I was so nervous, ladies were in the dressing room with me as I was shitting on the floor in my dressing room. I thought they would smell my funk. Watch me twerk to the dressing room music until I’m totally nude, then I take a huge shit on the dressing room floor. Best part is when I smell my own shit then wipe my ass with a white blouse that I leave in the dressing room. It was so fun and exciting to do this clip. If you want to like to see more clips like this in the future let me know.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 1 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexy Good Morning Poo/Plug Fun - - scatshop

Sexy Good Morning Poo/Plug Fun - - scatshop

Watch me wearing a white sports bra on under I don’t wear panty. I woke up super naughty today. What about you? I give some teaser from my naked ass and cute asshole and lick on my butt plug as i wanna insert and play around in my ass. Do you wanna start your weekend with me? Don’t you? What could be better than starting your naughty weekend with me and watching me playing with this perfect asshole. The good answer nothing. Good boy 🙂 I insert a part of the plug in butt hole, knee up and I squirt myself while fucking ass hole for awhile. I get wet of this. I made quirt myself before on this way but with dildo not with a plug, new experience. You also can hear me Queefing and listening my juicy ass sounds. I feel the hard poo with the plug. Literally I push it deeper with in my butt. 🙂 Bit later I lay on back legs up, plug in ass and peeing like a fountain also pee on feet. Then are you ready for that moments which make your day and bright your weekend up? 🙂 You know what I’m talking about. You couldn’t wait to see my nice and perfect shit. I push it out with the plug and here’s coming a harder,dark poo for you. What a smell has. You wish could being here and smell it. Then I knee on in doggy and keep playing with plug in asshole also playing like slide in the plug and shoot it out by my ass game few times 🙂 Do you think I spiced up your weekend? I hope so 🙂 Have fun.
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 8 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Unicorn Pooping - - scatshop

Unicorn Pooping - - scatshop

Yes my hair is colored, not blonde anymore! Get a good look at my rear as I shake it for you and spread it for you as my poop anticipates to come out. As my asshole passes through a dump for you. Then my asshole is caked that I stick up wipes as you hear it squeeze into my asshole to clean it out. Dirty Talk included!
    Please leave a review and rate me, as I am trying to gain more followers <3 Purchaser that leaves a review may get free pussy and ass pics for free upon request.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 40 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 168 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information