Pro User

Oct 2016

Caress my ass is my friend - - scatshop

Caress my ass is my friend - - scatshop

Me and my new friends are throwing you a lesbian show we caress each other ass and shit at the same time and still continue to caress each other dirty shit ass . I and my friends were stripped naked and we began kissing , caressing each other , kissing Breasts , after a bit we opened each other , I lay on my stomach, spread her legs and Alice got cancer and started to caress my ass with her tongue . Carolina this time caressing ass Alice , I and my girlfriend love anulingus when they and caress the ass , at that moment, as Alice caresses my ass I shit and Alice licks tongue my shit , Alice did not stop and continued to caress my ass , mouth Alice covered in shit . At the moment when Alice strokes my dirty shit from ass Caroline caresses the anus of Alice and Alice is also shit and Carolina continues to fondle the ass of Alice that falls on me shit Alice Oh it’s so hot . After playing with dirty shit from ass , it was the turn of Carolina , I caress tongue ass Caroline and Alice licking my dirty shit from the ass , and then Caroline starts to shit , I’m not stopping to caress the ass of his girlfriend about fucking some good shit my friend . At the end of the video, we’re kissing and showing you their Asses . This is a very hot lesbian show .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sparkles Sneak PEEk!! - - scatshop

Sparkles Sneak PEEk!! - - scatshop

Sparkle is back with four quick peeing clips! Enjoy as she shakes loose out her jeans then shakes loose the golden reign in four great new clips!! Def a must have for you pee lovers!! This is an all pee action clip!! Plenty of ass as well!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 52 s
    Size: 373 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty Butt Plug Squirting Orgasm and Shit - - scatshop

Dirty Butt Plug Squirting Orgasm and Shit - - scatshop

I do not show my face in this video. Holy shit!! This video was so fun to make. First I put in this butt plug and tell you how i’m going to wait until I can’t hold it any longer so i’ll pull it out and shit everywhere. I check in a couple of times as I wait 4 hours before using my hitachi to cum and accidentally squirt on my bed! After I cum I go to the bathroom and get on my knees to pull out that plug and release my load onto a paper plate that I show you at the end! 11:44 and 1920×1080
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 44 s
    Size: 355 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Arisa Patiently Waiting - - scatshop

Arisa Patiently Waiting - - scatshop

Lounging around and making you wait (00:00 – 17:40) then positioned atop two stools to poop!
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom (poop).
    Models:

Duration: 21 min 8 s
    Size: 653 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Giantess Zelda Toys With You - - scatshop

Giantess Zelda Toys With You - - scatshop

Giantess Zelda is here!! Enjoy as she treats you little shits just like the little shits you are!! Literally!! She goes to take a dump when she finds your little perverted ass trying to spy on her in the toilet bowl. She has decided to teach you a lesson you are never gonna forget!! Instead of flushing you, she just decided to Shit on you 1st!! Looks like you didn’t learn the 1st time, as she catches you in the bathroom again!! THis time she squeezes you in between her dirty feet, then puts you inside her hot asscrack to be crushed. Then just like before she fertilizes you inside the Bowl!! What a sexy giantess!!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 25 s
    Size: 853 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess Zelda’s “Smell My Shitty Ass!” - - scatshop

Goddess Zelda’s “Smell My Shitty Ass!” - - scatshop

Zelda is back with another FUNKY clip with a slave!! Enjoy as she takes a nice dump in the tub EFRO style. Then enjoy as she has a little fun with another slave of hers! Enjoy as she begins by spanking him with her paddle. Then She takes him into the bedroom and gives him the honor of smelling her shitty ass!! Enjoy as she wiggles all over his face!! A nice mix of DooDoo and Domination!!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Stained Poopy Panties Squirt and Big Dump - - scatshop

Stained Poopy Panties Squirt and Big Dump - - scatshop

So, I just got home from a long day of errands, and holding my pee and poop! I have already peed myself while I was out, and wore my pissed in panties and tight jeans all the way home… I walk into my chill room to take off my pants and hang out, when I find that I, indeed, have a poop in my panties! I thought I was holding it nice and tight, but some poop came out lol. I start getting horny from the poop grazing against my ass and pussy, and I begin to masturbate over my panties a little… it feels so good that I keep rubbing my pussy underneath my panties. I stick some fingers inside me and start finger fucking myself. When I finger my pussy, I can feel giant turds in my asshole though the thin layer of flesh that separates my holes.
    I rub and rub until I cum a little… but I can’t finish myself off until I feel the relief of a HUGE dump right in my white cotton panties. I start to push, and the log is pushing out my panties… I shit for a longgg time until I think there is no more poop. Then I lay back and vigorously rub my clit until I squirt! My pussy juices fill my underwear and run down through the poop, making it wet and messy.
    I feel so good, now it’s your turn to enjoy as I show off my massive shit filled panties. When I give you a close up, more poops and pees come out in a very cool view ? It’s like a huge lump in between my legs of all different colors. I let you join me to the bathroom to get rid of the big mess. I have to flush it in two parts because it is so much poop! I wipe and wipe my ass and there is so much shit stuck to me that I can’t get it all. Pieces of poop are dropping off of my butt and I accidently step on them haha. So, I just give up on wiping and go back to my room, sit on a towel, and play on my tablet. Super chill ?
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 44 s
    Size: 394 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitgasm - - scatshop

Shitgasm - - scatshop

Im horny today so l want your dick in my ass desperately.
    First I’ll give you my head for a while, lick your cock good and deep.
    After that Im gonna use a bit of lub lube, and try to sit on your cock.
    My ass is very tight, so it hurts me a bit.I start to ride your dick and it gives me much joy.I did not shit today, so poop on your cock, and smear my poo all over your dick.Then I take you again in my shitty asshole and cum so hard that I can barely stand still.
    Thank You for such an amazing morning.
    Pick your file .mp4 or.wmv
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 8 s
    Size: 664 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I toilet for Olga a lot of shit and urine - - scatshop

I toilet for Olga a lot of shit and urine - - scatshop

I went to the balcony I was wearing a light robe , I lit a cigarette and looked out the window , I pushed aside the robe and began to show you my Breasts and nipples I could see my roommates but I don’t care , I show you my Tits and hairy pussy , then I’m stepping away from the window and take the rubber cock driving him into her hairy pussy and then ass , then I pull out a rubber cock and begin to caress it with her mouth , I love to play mouth with the male member . Olga was watching me and wanted to go to the toilet at me , I didn’t mind I was lying on the floor and Olga came up to me and vasterlosa on my naked body liquid diarrhea , Oh yeah I’m all in shit’s just fine . In my body flows the diarrhea and I also want to use the toilet first, I shoot a big jet of urine on the floor and then my butt goes fat turd , lot of shit kept my ass . But that’s not all Olga came over to me again and starts to piss on my body . This is a very hot video !
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 22 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit and Explosive Enema! - - scatshop

Shit and Explosive Enema! - - scatshop

I'm so excited to get dirty! I tease you and show you my asshole before I let out a nice smelly shit.I don't feel completely cleaned out yet and I wanna try an enema! I get into the bathtub to use it so I cutely fumble my way through the process. Once it's all in I get into doggy style position and wait for it to do its job. I soon feel the extreme urge to let my bowels go, it's loud and explosive!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 43 s
    Size: 931 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information