Pro User

Oct 2016

Two Mistresses shit slave in the mouth! - - scatshop

Two Mistresses shit slave in the mouth! - - scatshop

Here my girlfriend and I invited a slave who wanted to swallow our shit. So we have the guy, one after another, shitting extremely in his mouth and he has swallowed our delicious shit. He almost came to his limits, as he probably had not expected that we both had to shit so much! If so, then right, right? Lol
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 748 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Melissa’s Two Hot Squats!! - - scatshop

Melissa’s Two Hot Squats!! - - scatshop

Melissa's back y'all!! Probably the 1st MEGABOOTY (all caps necessary!) on LKIF, My girl is still in the fold from time to time all these years later..She hasn't made any new ones since June, but somehow so far this month she is still my topseller!! LOL looks like some of you newcomers just realized it's more to this site than page one!!! Melissa is a prime example of why it's ESSENTIAL to go into the vaults!! Some of my best videos are from 4-5 years ago!! However I like it nowadays so everytime I see her it's now a special treat!!! That ass is just a phat and juicy and delicious as ever!!! Enjoy two new post workout dumps as she drops off plenty of pee and big logs in the toilet while squatting in front the camera. Enjoy as her pee and plops shoot out right in front your face!!! Two new ones to add to your Melissa Collection!!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 225 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Public Rest Stop Bathroom Stall Pee with Boobs! - - scatshop

Public Rest Stop Bathroom Stall Pee with Boobs! - - scatshop

I realized while making this video, that when I record my peeing sessions, I never show my boobs while I pee?! I usually bring you up close to the peeing action and bush! So I decided to try something new today! Recording myself peeing, while letting you see my boobs! We begin by walking into the rest stop, with naughty plans!I walk in the front door and head into the women’s restrooms. I walk around a bit, looking for an empty stall that is out of view. I was thinking about being naughty and peeing all over the floor! I finally pick a stall and begin taking off my coat and pulling my boobs out of my top.. Shaking them in your face a bit hehe! I set you down and begin to pull off my clothing! I start with my top, teasing you with my boobs, then my bottoms and panties at the same time! I left my shoes on, naked and only shoes LOL! WE peak under the stall to see if there is anyone right around us.. Fudge someone happened to walk into the stall next to us.. OH goodness I am standing here naked and it was the cleaning lady! She pulls out the toilet paper to refill, since apparently side by side stalls share a roll.. and that leaves a giant hole into my stall, where she saw me standing in the restroom completely NAKED lol! I was so nervous after that I couldn’t bring myself to pee on the floor hahaha! So I decide to try something new! I begin filming myself peeing and all the sudden a boob pops in the camera view.. and I thought YES! So I move the camera up and let you watch me pee with my boobs in the frame… Big thing to me, maybe not so big to you, worth a looksie though! So I fill the toilet with bright yellow pee and then let you watch that auto toilet flush! Then I bring your face in close and watch little drips of pee fall from my hairy bush! It dripped for quite a while haha! I grab some toilet paper and wipe up my soaked bush! Then I get dressed again LOL! An entire new experience with the boobs! I really like! But I really like boobs LOL! I set the camera down as I bounce my boobs up an down hehe! Ok time to get the bra and shirt back on! Why can’t we just walk around naked LOL! Then I let you wash the toilet flush again, dang auto flushing toilets LOL! I walk back out into the public restroom area and run away quickly.. I fear the person who saw me naked through the stall will see me walking out LOL! I was very nervous about this! Once I walk out of the rest stop I tell you what happened, the lady seeing me naked through the toilet paper holder in the stall!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 24 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Taco Tuesday Bubbly Jean Farts - - scatshop

Taco Tuesday Bubbly Jean Farts - - scatshop

On Tuesdays we have tacos!
    It happened again… every single time I make shrimp tacos I get gassy as fuck.
    My stomach was so full of gas after eating I had to record this video. I think the shrimp and cabbage make me the gassiest. I make this slaw out of green apples, red cabbage and carrots and I pile it on top of my tacos. The cabbage went right through me and produced these disgusting farts. The farts were so loud, bubbly and wet that at the end I actually….well you'll see for yourself when you watch.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 53 s
    Size: 216 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Daddys Girl Has An Accident - - scatshop

Daddys Girl Has An Accident - - scatshop

Daddy, I am such a naughty little girl. Today at school I had to pee so bad and I accidentally peed a little bit in my panties! Are you mad at me Daddy? I really want to make it up to you!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 478 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pee on myself - - scatshop

Pee on myself - - scatshop

I am in desperation. My bladder is full again. I wanto to pee so much. I go to the toilet. All naked… I will show you 😉 And pee on myself… My hot pee smells amazing.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 7 s
    Size: 788 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Miss Pissy - - scatshop

Miss Pissy - - scatshop

I had drank so much water, it just would not stop coming out my tight phat pussy! This was my first time tasting my own golden goodness, it was so sweet. I enjoyed it so much and the taste got me so horny that I took my glass dildo out an use my pee to lube pretty kitty up. She started to cream, as I stroked her until she exploded. I licked every drop of my creamy cum off my dildo mixed with my golden goodness. So yummy, to good to be true. I have to drink some next time.
    Love You Freaks
    xoxoxo
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 53 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hitatchi Poop! - - scatshop

Hitatchi Poop! - - scatshop

When I poop, I get so horny! There is something about the way my shithole opens up and all that hot stinky shit fall out of my ass that just drives me wild! I love to masturbate when I poop! Do you want to watch as I shit while masturbating with my Hitachi!?
    I lay on my back and put the Hitachi to my pussy. You can see the turd through my ass, trying to push it’s way out! The shit looks like a baby, trying to crawl out of my shithole! I push and moan but that shit doesn’t want to come out in that position.
    I get up and squat. I push my ass right in front of the camera. It looks like I’m shitting right in your face! I feel my asshole open up and I can start to smell of poop! I rub my clit with the Hitachi! I want to cum so bad! I keep pushing and pushing, desperate to get it all out of me! Then, with the Hitachi still on my clit I turn around and sniff my shit while I explode into orgasm! I cum so hard! I get off on the smell of my fresh warm shit and the poop I can feel clinging to my asshole!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 157 – Hitatchi Poop!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 35 s
    Size: 382 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My Breasts are all shit . - - scatshop

My Breasts are all shit . - - scatshop

I wanted something unusual as always , and Olga and I decided to try something new . We dressed sexy dresses and stockings . I stroked Olga’s Clit with his tongue Yes, I like it very much , Olga shows her Breasts and starts to squeeze your nipples . I continue to caress her , after that Olga gets cancer and starts to shit out of your ass Olga out liquid diarrhea , I begin to smear the Breasts with shit , smearing shit on the ass of Olga with her Breasts . My Boobs and nipples all in the shit , but I continue to play with her I like to smear shit on chest Olga . I went to Olga and also released a large stream of liquid diarrhea out of his ass , the shit flowed in the ass Olga and I again started to smear the shit on the chest , I don’t take shit together and don’t smear the Breasts , I smear the shit with his chest nipples , in this video Olga first shit in my mouth , fucking her delicious shit , and then I smeared her Breasts with shit . This is a very hot video where my chest performs the function of the hands . My dirty chest and nipples and also my mouth full of shit .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 40 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

After Workout Ass Games - - scatshop

After Workout Ass Games - - scatshop

Just got home from the gym, I’m surprised I made it. I shitted in my panties a little on the way home, I had to clinch my butt cheeks so I wouldn’t make a mess of my self an the car seat. My period is on so I’m bloated, I pull out my tampon an let my shit go felt so good look how wet my pussy gets.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 44 s
    Size: 117 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information