Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty women kissing - - scatshop

Dirty women kissing - - scatshop

I love when my mouth used as a toilet . I took the rubber cock and lay down on the bed I wanted to have a little fun , I take a rubber cock in her mouth , her fingers simultaneously caressing his hands breast nipples I like to compress them , I found that very exciting , I love to show you my charms I fuck myself in the cunt with a rubber cock , and then in kador is part of my girlfriend Olga , she begins to caress my Breasts , and we kiss with Olga . After that Olga gets up and asks me to open my mouth I open my mouth and Olga shit in my mouth , my mouth is full of shit , we kiss she licks her shit with my mouth , and we change with Olga sometimes and again kiss , I enter Olga between the legs with a rubber cock and fuck her friend , I’m asking that Olga opened her mouth and I fill her mouth Olga shit , I shit and piss my friend in the mouth and we kiss again , then I caress his tongue dirty ass of his girlfriend and at the same time Olga fuck a rubber dick in pussy . I love licking dirty ass of his girlfriend . In this video you will see : I suck and fuck myself with a rubber cock between her legs , lesbian play , kissing fondling , I shit and piss in my mouth as I use my mouth for his girlfriend as toilet . As I caress the dirty ass of his girlfriend and fuck her rubber by a dick between his legs .
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 950 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty games two hookers Yana and Olga - - scatshop

Dirty games two hookers Yana and Olga - - scatshop

Olga was sitting on the bed and painted my lips with the lipstick , but then enters the room with Yana , Yana is wearing a strap-on , she take Olga over the head and immediately enters the strapon in her mouth Olga , Olga sucks the rubber dick . But Yana is very Horny and she wants very rude to take Olga , Olga Yana expands and puts cancer on her knees and begins to have her fuck Threesome , but this little Yana , she introduces strap-on Olga’s ass and starts fucking her very hard , Yana pulls out a strapon from the ass Olga and then, Olga produces out of his ass a big stream of liquid diarrhea and the shit hits the body of Yana . Yana Fucks again Olga ass , Olga loves dirty anal play and she at the moment can’t argue with Yana . Very dirty game Yana and Olga , but this does not stop Yana Yana takes a strap-on and begins to shit on the ass of Olga da ass Yana is diarrhea , but that is a dirty game of two whores , their beautiful bodies covered in shit , ass Olga is also covered in shit . Yana gets a lot of pleasure from dirty games . Dear our friends, we bought new equipment for video filming , and now we will be able to please you with new hot videos new products in good quality , we bought a new video camera , professional Studio lights . So we will be glad to your orders to shoot a hot video of new products .
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 42 s
    Size: 749 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Candy From Goddess Ass - - scatshop

Candy From Goddess Ass - - scatshop

Goddess is farting stinky gass till pushing out some candies for you and some fresh drink.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 299 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bbw Leya Shit & Pee Relief - - scatshop

Bbw Leya Shit & Pee Relief - - scatshop

Leya wakes up one moring and decides to take a morning shit before work in the 1st scene. Scene 2 Leya took another shit when she got home. Scene 3 she wanted to try her 1st piss scene.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 31 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 271 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Melissa’s Back!! - - scatshop

Melissa’s Back!! - - scatshop

One of my True OG’s is back in the mix!! As I have said before, Ms D, Aria, and Melissa are the turning point for me. Those three ladies (thanks to Ms D!) are the ones that really helped me launch my store. and for good reason. One look at Melissa’s ass and you can see why I get excited anytime she decides to resurface!! Melissa like Ms D has moved on up, meaning she only doing this out of love and respect for her hardcore fans, and not for the $$$!! Melissa is back!! She even saves the best for last, as in the final scene right before she pulls her o so tight jeans back up, she bends towards the camera and lets out one last juicy fart!!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 3 s
    Size: 807 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Broken Toilet 26 – Diarrhea Explosion - - scatshop

Broken Toilet 26 – Diarrhea Explosion - - scatshop

WARNING!! This video is NOT for the faint hearted as it contains EXTREME suffocation scenes as well as very foul diarrhea.
    Goddess Tempest got some new outfits! It’s the first time it’s being used in my video’s 🙂
    Ever wondered what your toilet slave is doing and saying about you behind your back? Well I have! So I had a hidden camera installed to see what my slave gets up to when I'm not around. You won't believe your eyes and ears!!! He is mocking me and calling a friend from my phone, telling his friend I am as "Dumb as a bag of smashed assholes" The AUDACITY!!! He WILL be PUNISHED HARSHLY!!!
    I start off by confronting him and telling him he will receive two extreme punishments. The first will be suffocating him slowly for my pleasure. I pull a thick red pillowcase over his ugly face. This is already restricting his breathing severely allowing very little air in through the thick fabric. I handcuff his hands behind his back and restrain his feet & legs to ensure there will be no escape for him from this cruel and sadistic punishment.
    I sit on his face with my full weight and get highly aroused feeling his struggle to get tiny drops of air and enjoying the vibrations from it on my already swollen & wet vagina. By the 1 minute mark he start screaming for air & mercy and it's so fucking hot I start to masturbate in order to satisfy myself. Every 10 seconds I tell him how long it's been and it's at 1 minute and 20 seconds (07:25 into the video) that an intense orgasm hits me. I keep the pressure as a squirt to ensure my girl cum soaks the pillowcase, cutting off the last bit of air he was able to get completely, almost like with waterboarding. My orgasm lasts 30 seconds and halfway through it (07:36 into the video) he cries, sobbing and wails of agony intensify my orgasm so much you see my buttocks shake, almost like twerking. I show no mercy and keep on cumming despite his intense agony and despair. He should be grateful he can SUFFER for the intense PLEASURE of his superior Goddess. Knowing the true terror and agony he is going through being suffocated so long only makes my orgasm last longer and he won't get any air until my orgasm is over because I am ENTITLED to experience such intense pleasure at his expense.
    His ordeal is not over yet though. Just because I came long and hard doesn't mean he won't face his second punishment. I had loads of hot curry and it's creating havoc on my insides.
    Let me assure you, taking such an explosive liquid diarrhea shit into someone's mouth is amazing! As the horrendous smell reached my nose I just kept pushing with the cramps. My asshole was on fire as my diarrhea ran out of me like a tap. Directly into his mouth, over his face and settling into a creamy puddle on the floor. Hearing & feeling those gassy liquid explosion from your ass and knowing it's going into someone's mouth and over his face is better than sex!!!
    I filmed him up close for you afterwards so you can see my light colored liquid shit with little solid chunks in between leaking from his overflowed mouth, his head laying in the puddle on the floor where it ran down the side of his pathetic face. It's almost leaking into his nose and seeing his nose so close to it got me highly aroused again. If it smells this bad waaayy up here I can only Imagine how bad it smells with your nose so close. I could feel my vagina leaking down my legs from arousal. I will NEVER get tired or bored of doing this to my slave!
    DISCLOSURE:
    Please NEVER attempt this at home as it can be extremely dangerous. My husband was behind the camera the entire time in case something went too far. Smothering / suffocation can be extremely dangerous even if you have years of experience. My husband, my slave and I are all trained in CPR and have over a decade of experience in extreme smothering / suffocation. Do NOT attempt to try what you saw in this video in ANY way, shape or form….
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 25 s
    Size: 389 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ha-pee vibes and muscular thighs - - scatshop

Ha-pee vibes and muscular thighs - - scatshop

What's new about this one in particular?
    1) There's such a variety of pubic hair. I run the gamut from barely any stubble to a full crazy 70's bush.
    2) At one point I had a harmless UTI. No big deal, I just had to take some UTI meds and it cleared right up. BUT- (fun trivia here) if you take cranberry pills it DRAMATICALLY colors your urine so you're gonna see a few clips of me pissing a deep, beautiful shade of pumpkin orange. So seasonally appropriate!
    3) All clips were shot pre-lipo so if you like a big voluptuous pussy- nab this. I give that fat right about my cunt some extra attention in the vid, as well as my slutty giant clit
    This never before seen pissing compilation will make your mouth water. Its clip after soaking wet clip of my gorgeous hairy body luxuriating in the tub and pissing into my own bath water. I marinate in my own golden waste. I show off my hairy legs, my hairy pussy and my giant clit. I pull my lips back and spray a fountain of piss into the air and let it rain down on me. You get a variety of angles and a variety of different colored bath bombs. I pee on a toilet, I pee in the tub. It's a thanksgiving buffet of golden goodness. This is the closest you will come to me sitting on your face.
    Friendly reminder: I don’t do custom videos or read inbox messages so please don’t message me. Thank you. Happy viewing!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Size: 193 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit and fuck - - scatshop

Shit and fuck - - scatshop

Quick floor Shit, fuck and shit and shit again on me !
    Dirty couple from Qc. Really love smell, lick, smear it!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Size: 985 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mega Dump on Washing Machine! - - scatshop

Mega Dump on Washing Machine! - - scatshop

Hey guys! It’s time for my morning routine and I decided I’ll get a little adventurous around the house…I’m gonna poop on my washing machine 😉 And Oh, it’s a huge monster!!! Watch me shit out a big log while sitting on top of my washer and check out the long stream of pee that comes right after the poop. I have included two different angles and I know you’ll just love this one 😉
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 25 s
    Size: 120 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Vomit On The Dick - - scatshop

Vomit On The Dick - - scatshop

OMG he made me throw up what I had for dessert….He fucked my throat with no mercy or remorse shown. I threw up all over his dick and he made me suck and lick it all back up.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 439 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information