Pro User

Oct 2016

Zelda’s ASStonishing August Treats! - - scatshop

Zelda’s ASStonishing August Treats! - - scatshop

Zelda has had quite a month!! She has sent me some of the FUNKIEST clips I have seen thus far on this site (Peep her new Anal adventure with a slave!). She also sent in these great new toilet treats as well! Enjoy as she puts that sexy ass and asshole of hers nice and close behind the bowl in the first two scenes. Man can this girl shit!! Then Enjoy a delicious finale as she struts in her sexy nurse outfit. Then enjoy as she shakes that beautiful ass in front her mirror, smacking and teasing you with it before bending over nice and wide and dropping a hot one right in front the camera while squatted. Enjoy as she spreads her cheeks nice and wide to let the logs fall onto the bag. Then enjoy as she strips and shows off her tits as well! A wonderful EFRO trip from on of my Favorites!! Zelda is easily top 5 right now!!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 668 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit in jeans and Olga - - scatshop

Shit in jeans and Olga - - scatshop

Yana and Olga love to do extreme video shots . This time, she was wearing white jeans and a jacket on a naked body . Yana began to fill their white jeans shit , shit in them , and she was to Dress smell jeans the moment Yana took a shit in them . Then Yana pulled from his pocket and gave a snort Olga on the jeans there was a lot of shit , and Olga began to sniff about she fucking slave Yana . But I don’t this is not enough she started to take a crap with jeans and smeared on Uliginosa face shit yeah They are elegant Sluts , Yana hair covers the head face Olga crap . At the end of the clip Yana wears dirty jeans for yourself . This is a gorgeous video , two dirty Sluts playing dirty ustraivayut .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

dirty cleaning - - scatshop

dirty cleaning - - scatshop

Domestic housekeeper will swallow in their own shit and piss, vomit and will masturbate…
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 16 s
    Size: 731 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sweet conversation over a Cup of tea - - scatshop

Sweet conversation over a Cup of tea - - scatshop

Girls Yana and Olga were sat in the kitchen and thought how best to spend the summer in one word dreamed they would swim in the sea in the Nude , pose vacationers and tempt men . Talked a little girls and very excited , from his thoughts . They began to fondle himself fingers . They like to fantasize to the most Frank themes . After the girls play with his crotch , Olga brought the trash can and began to shit in his , Oh shit Olga and Yana looks on and Masturbates . Jan too could not resist and took a shit in a trash can , fuck they’re two of the most filthy whores that have no stop words .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Licking dirty ass each other - - scatshop

Licking dirty ass each other - - scatshop

I suggested to Olga to play a little Olga agreed , we with Olga all day had diarrhea and I said let’s do so , I will be using a mini enema to fill you air up the ass and you’re farting to shoot diarrhea , and then we’ll switch places , since I was still able to keep the pressure in the ass of liquid diarrhea . Olga lay down on the bed and I stood beside him , and at first I caress the ass of Olga with her tongue , and then take a mini enema and fill my ass Olga air and fills your mouth for the dirty shots , Olga shoots liquid diarrhea with farting , and I begin to lick shit from the ass Olga . I run the air Olga several times and all the time fills your mouth to Olga released my mouth smelly gas and diarrhea . We switched places and now I’m lying on the bed and Olga caresses my clean anus . Olga took a mini-enema and start filling my ass with air and as soon as Olga pulled the enema out of your ass, I explode . Olga framed his face to my and enjoy my shots and liquid diarrhea that runs down my ass . Olga runs me air a few times and I shoot liquid diarrhea with farting and Olga caresses my dirty anus with his tongue .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 47 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scat and piss domination - - scatshop

Scat and piss domination - - scatshop

the lady shits and pisses on the slave.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 20 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 119 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

EnormousShit Gift - - scatshop

EnormousShit Gift - - scatshop

Enormous shit from Goddess Panther’s ass! Stinky and huge gift for Nicholas Day, come closer and take it! I pee and spread my asshole wide to fart a lot!
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 54 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Anal caresses - - scatshop

Anal caresses - - scatshop

I very much miss Olga and here she is finally home , we decided to have dirty game in which we caressed each other priests and shit in her mouth . I lay down on the bed and Olga I said booty on face , what a sweet from her anus I like it , I play with the tongue booty Olga and then Olga starts to shit right into my mouth , Oh Yes I love her shit , I continue to caress the anus Olga with his tongue . Deeper and deeper right in the ass , my face all in the shit and Olga gets enormous pleasure . I stood up and we with Olga began to kiss each other in lips , Olga lay back and I sat my ass on Olga’s face , and Olga bryanlas to caress my anus language , Oh Yes he is so sweet on my anus . I also really wanted to the toilet and when Olga caressed my anus I started to shit Olga right in the mouth . Olga does not stop and continues to caress me . I fucking love her , and I like that she eats my shit .
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Size: 930 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Creamy piss and efro - - scatshop

Creamy piss and efro - - scatshop

This was a surprisingly big shit! I wasn’t expecting there to be so much. The front view closeup captures every drop of golden piss, and you can see my creamy cum at the end. This is classic EFRO
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 32 s
    Size: 113 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Suck dirty cock in shit, swallow cum - - scatshop

Suck dirty cock in shit, swallow cum - - scatshop

Suck dick slave, suck it, bitch, take dick deeper down in your throat. Lick his balls, fucking his anus your tongue. Suck his cock, and I’ll punch the fist in his ass. Oh, I feel so much shit in his ass. Let me smear his cock with shit to make you suck sweeter. Now go ahead and keep sucking that shitty Lollipop. You like the taste of shit, whore. Ha-ha, the slave came in your mouth, and you were so scared that you shit yourself, bitch. You’re so sexy now. Give I’ll kiss you on your dirty shitty lips.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 612 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information