Pro User

Oct 2016

Starburst’s Hard to Soft Shits - - scatshop

Starburst’s Hard to Soft Shits - - scatshop

Watch as Starburst struggles to release a constipated backed up shit in scene 1. Then in scene to the last of the hard poop comes out then ends up getting soft.
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 109 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

MEGA POOP FEST!!! - - scatshop

MEGA POOP FEST!!! - - scatshop

I’ve got another amazing EFRO video for you! My asshole in your face for OVER 15 minuets! Wow! This is such an amazing collection of poop! Watch as six big, giant, fun loads of poop come bursting out of my pretty little shithole! I love giving you hot, sexy views as my butthole opens up and all those beautiful, stinky turds work their way out of my tight little shit tube! The last load is one of the most sexy, up close views of my hot, hairy bum that you’ll ever see!
    This is one of my best EFRO videos yet!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 189 – MEGA POOP FEST!
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 716 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Learn to eat it - - scatshop

Learn to eat it - - scatshop

I am alone in my hotel room.
    I don’t like to use the cold toilet so I use the shower to poo and play with it.
    But I need some toilet paper next time, come and clean me!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Starbursts Upset Stomach Shits - - scatshop

Starbursts Upset Stomach Shits - - scatshop

Starburst said she had ate some bad Chinese food the night before and it gave her the shits that day. She said she wanted to show you guys what it did to her from morning to evening.
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1310 x 1 080
    Size: 202 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Diva Staxxx’s Dual Angle Stank!! - - scatshop

Diva Staxxx’s Dual Angle Stank!! - - scatshop

Diva Staxxx is back with some great new dual angle FUNK!! She decided to have some fun while at home for change – this woman is always on the move. But this time she decided to make a Dual Angle pile!! Enjoy as she begins with a little poot, then comes into her bedroom to setup for her shoot. Enjoy as she unleashed a FUNKY pile, taking a big dump from two different camera angles. This is a nice two for one from Ms Staxxx!!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 209 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sugar Hill’s Public Plop’erty Continued!! - - scatshop

Sugar Hill’s Public Plop’erty Continued!! - - scatshop

Sugar Hill is back!! And once again she took her show on the road – literally!! Enjoy as Sugar Hill makes her 2019 return to LKIF with more of the Public FUNKY loads she is known for!! Enjoy as she begins by leaving brownies on the store in a public toilet, to dropping two Runny piles in a parking lot behind the hotel she was staying at while hitting the highway!! Sugar Hill is back to making a mess, who’s gonna clean it up!?
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 21 s
    Size: 242 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

TootsieRoll’s Masturbation Squirts & Constipated Turds - - scatshop

TootsieRoll’s Masturbation Squirts & Constipated Turds - - scatshop

One of my best friends is at it again. Shes on her bed on top of my favorite blanket I left there and masturbating on it knowing it will make me upset. She then orgasms and squirts on it and takes a hard stiff shits that stained the edge of my cover. Lol she owes me big time!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 335 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Enema with Rosebud - - scatshop

Enema with Rosebud - - scatshop

Administering an enema to myself using 2 full bags of warm water. Watch me take the water in and then spray it out of my ass in 3 large bursts complete with poo chunks and my big pink rosebud! I show you the tip of the nozzle and the mess I made on the bottom of my tub. At the end of the clip I stick the douche nozzle in my ass to drain out the rest of the water.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 45 s
    Resolution: 240 x 426
    Size: 48.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teasing Poop Vol. 2 - - scatshop

Teasing Poop Vol. 2 - - scatshop

I was really constipated and bubbly for a couple days. I could tell I was going have to push out a really big poop. The big hard poops always turn me because I cannot help teasing my tight little asshole and stretching it. I did a little teasing then slowly pushed it out with lots of moaning and sighing.
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 44 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 55.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ebony Jewel Drops In On You!! - - scatshop

Ebony Jewel Drops In On You!! - - scatshop

Ebony Jewel is here to smother you little shit! you been begging and talking shit all in her DM’s and even send word through my private messages that you wanted her to sit & shit on your face….Well here’s your opportunity!! She towers over you before slowly sitting on your head and engulfing you in between her warm, ample asscheeks. It’s hard to belive something so firm and plump is natural – but that is her god given physique!! After smothering you with ass, the only thing left is for her to drop a new warm load of her brownies right in your fucking lap!!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 11 s
    Size: 421 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information