Pro User

Oct 2016

Introducing Brooklyn Brownie!! - - scatshop

Introducing Brooklyn Brownie!! - - scatshop

It’s a new Month at Ladies Keeping It Funky, and we are back with yet another new FUNKY lady!! Say what’s up to Brooklyn Brownie!! This cutie pie from the Thorough Burrough of Brooklyn reached out to me and said she was eager to share her golden spinkles and FUNKY loads in 6 scenes. This is the first set of many to come from this FUNKY rookie!! Shen enjoys making clips and can’t wait to make even better ones as she learns the tricks of the trade!! Enjoy her first FUNKY half dozen!!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 226 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Coconut Water and Rhum Cake - - scatshop

Coconut Water and Rhum Cake - - scatshop

I know you’ve been hungry so I bought you double the dose of Caribbean Mistresses; Mistress Sonya.
    We tease you and show you the feeding life. I know you’ve been hungry for this Caribbean treat!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Size: 336 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smoking Redd Is a Consummate Pro…Lapser!! - - scatshop

Smoking Redd Is a Consummate Pro…Lapser!! - - scatshop

Smoking Redd is back with another EPIC Prolapse and dump clip!! I swear it’s almost like she can make her asshole reverse or something!! Enjoy as Nurse Redd comes home from work to make a Special Treat for a special fan. She lays on her back and spreads before inserting her fingers in her asshole to get it nice and loose!! She was really shoving those digits up in that booty cavern!! Then enjoy as she flexes that extremely prolapsed Anus before pushing out a few snakes. Then enjoy as she fingers her asshole till she makes herself drip cream!! A Creamy, shitty, FUNKY return from the sexy Smoking Redd!!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 302 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

BBW Mariah’s Soft Brown Booty Mud - - scatshop

BBW Mariah’s Soft Brown Booty Mud - - scatshop

Watch as Mariah sits on her toilet backwards and drops an amazing soft load for you to eat.
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 13 s
    Resolution: 352 x 640
    Size: 17.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms.BBW Mariah’s 1st Piss & Shit Tryouts - - scatshop

Ms.BBW Mariah’s 1st Piss & Shit Tryouts - - scatshop

This beautiful BBW is Maria who recently just joined us and is new to the pooping observance world. Watch as she pees in a bucket for all of you and then takes some pretty mean shits in the next 2 scenes.
    (Please understand that she is new to this and if you would like to see more of her support her so she can keep making better quality videos for you)
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 38 s
    Resolution: 720 x 720
    Size: 102 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Starburst’s Shits & Pee Fun - - scatshop

Starburst’s Shits & Pee Fun - - scatshop

Ms. Starburst is back in another multiple scene clip of her shitting in her living room. In the last scene she pees right on her hand.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 57 s
    Size: 82.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sugar Hill’s Fuckin’ the Floor Up!! - - scatshop

Sugar Hill’s Fuckin’ the Floor Up!! - - scatshop

Sugar Hill is back!! Well in clips at least. These are some older ones I have been sitting on a few months. ENjoy a nice mix of loosey goosey messes, nuggets, and phat logs!!! Enjoy as she spreads the Monsterous ass of hers and unleashes the fury in one particular scene!! What a fucking Mess!! She has really put a mark on that kitchen floor of hers!! Then in one scene, she perfectly recreated the Poop emoji!! It came in the perfect swirl and all. All that was missing was the eyes and smile!! lol!!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 48 s
    Size: 684 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Diva Staxxx’s Public Ploptoberfest!! - - scatshop

Diva Staxxx’s Public Ploptoberfest!! - - scatshop

It’s the FUNKIEST month of the year!! My Birthday month!! And to keep ‘Plop’tober rolling, Diva Staxxx is back with some new toilet blasts!! Enjoy as she unloads in four hot new clips. Enjoy as she blows up the bathroom at her job and out at the mall as well. Enjoy as she Spreads to release her funky, multicolor loads!! Staxxx was getting them out quick fast and in a hurry in these clips!!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 56 s
    Size: 152 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Introducing Mz Jackson!! - - scatshop

Introducing Mz Jackson!! - - scatshop

Once Again I’m back with another new FUNKY Lady!! This is a Special Weekend edition as I introduce a new sexy MILF by the name of Mz Jackson!! This lovely SBBW might be a familiar face to a few, but me and this mature momma got to chopping it up online, and this is the result! These are the first few she did as she was just getting comfortable sharing her private time with us all. Enjoy her 1st recordings. She recorded 3 peeing clips, but saved the best for last as she drops the kids in the pool in the finale! Be on the lookout for more from this MILF in the future as Well!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 28 s
    Size: 159 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Starburst’s shits From The Love Seat - - scatshop

Starburst’s shits From The Love Seat - - scatshop

In this clip Starburst unloads a big amount of dookie from the couch. Look at the amount of the load that leaves her
    Models:

Duration: 53 s 708 ms
    Resolution: 960 x 540
    Size: 37.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information