Pro User

Oct 2016

Suck bitch shitty cock, make dirty fisting - - scatshop

Suck bitch shitty cock, make dirty fisting - - scatshop

Come here faggot. What are you doing, hiding away there? Lie down on the bed, now we will fuck you with a slave in the ass. Get on top of him, you little bitch, suck his cock, and I’ll drive my fist up his ass. You again not took a shit and not cleaned ass with morning faggot. Well, you know that I do not scare. Suck cocksucker, suck bitch and watch as I fuck this faggot hand, as his ass turns out and climbs shit. You same love shit, love his smells and taste of. Try, lick, smear your lips – what a depraved beauty. Go, too, try to fuck his fucking ass. Go ahead, drive your hand deeper, scoop up the shit and shove it back up his ass. Yeah, my slave girl dirty bitch, you want to have that big hole in your ass. I’ll fucked your ass, stretch it the same way. Get back on him in and suck it, let’s give this faggot a double treat. Suck a dirty dick in the shit, I’ll fuck him fist. Suck harder, like this, he’ll come soon. What a beauty, my slave girl eating mouthful of cum, show your fucking tongue. Yeah, how beautiful, cute, dirty, sexy.
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 49 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 837 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sugar Hill’s New Public Eruptions!! - - scatshop

Sugar Hill’s New Public Eruptions!! - - scatshop

Sugar Hill is back once again!! My mercurial MILF is back with more naughty Public action!! I always love when she takes her talents to the the streets – literally!! Enjoy as she “fertilizes” the concrete jungle with her mudbutt!! Then enjoy as she takes a quick piss at her office. In the third scene, enjoy a twerk and dump in her hotel room. She saved the best for last in this one – as she she unfurls a Muddy dump that gets all over her ass as she stands and spreads over the bowl!!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 30 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Riding & Farting - - scatshop

Riding & Farting - - scatshop

Imagine your favorite fart goddess riding your long, juicy cock. As she's riding, she's moaning & farting from that beautiful butthole of hers.
    Well, I can't do it in real life, unfortunately but this POV video will help you cum hard as fuck as if I'm actually there ???
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Starburst’s Poo Blasts - - scatshop

Starburst’s Poo Blasts - - scatshop

I love this clip of Starburst ass blasting her soft poo out of that fat ass in this multiple scene clip. In scene 2 after her shits forces its way out her ass she lays there on her floor expressly in relief of how good that shit was for her. Oh My! Scene 3 its a lot of poop dropped outta that ass. GREAT CLIP! A MUST BUY
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 52 s
    Size: 102 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Messed Up My Carpet - - scatshop

Messed Up My Carpet - - scatshop

This is an excellent video!!! Ms. Starburst takes some nice wet shits because she has a bad case of diarrhea. She misses her pads in a couple of scenes and damages her carpet
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 31 s
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Starburst’s mud butt relief (2scenes) - - scatshop

Starburst’s mud butt relief (2scenes) - - scatshop

Watch as Starburst sits on her couch and release a nice soft shit straight out the oven. Watch her facial expression as it comes out. 2nd scene she told me that she thought she had a fart bubble in her stomach but it ended up being some poop. I told her its a good thing she was prepared and had her pad on the floor
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1360 x 1 088
    Size: 168 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ebony Scat Princess’ Getting Back In the Groove!! - - scatshop

Ebony Scat Princess’ Getting Back In the Groove!! - - scatshop

Ebony Scat Princess Is getting back in the Groove!! This is one of the Original ebony scat models in the early days of scat oriented stores. She made the content that I love for beginner scat fans and for more advanced scat lovers too. There were very few that catered to both back 10-12 years ago. Fast forward to 2018, and not only is one of my favorites back in teh game, but she has teamed up with me to bring exclusive new content!! One thing hasn’t changed – that ass is still big as hell!! Anyways Enjoy as this Princess is back to claim her seat in the royal court!! Enjoy two great clips as she shits a ton!! In the first, enjoy a standing dump and she pushes out a muddy, runny load. What a pile she left on the floor!! In the second she sits that big ass on the bowl to push out even more! This time she pushed out big logs into the bowl, squatting to show them shooting out her ass. THen enjoy when she stands up and spreads to show off her dirty asshole!! Two Great clips from one of the very 1st to do it!!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Size: 942 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sugar Hill’s FUNKY Winter Eruptions!! - - scatshop

Sugar Hill’s FUNKY Winter Eruptions!! - - scatshop

Sugar Hill is back at it!! Enjoy a great new mix of FUNKY eruptions from one of the biggest asses around!! She starts out with a sexy peeing and ass shaking clip, then follows with a great mix of Runny diarrhea clips!! She had some serious Bubbleguts in these scenes!! Enjoy as she has a little fun with the end results in a few scenes as well
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 090
    Size: 202 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Diva Staxxx’s Halloween FUNKY & Freaky!! - - scatshop

Diva Staxxx’s Halloween FUNKY & Freaky!! - - scatshop

Diva Staxxx’s had a very freaky, naughty Halloween!! Enjoy as she brings sexy action in two scenes and two outfits!! Enjoy as she puts on her naughty schoolgirl ensemble – pigtails and all!! Enjoy as she was feeling herself a bit – literally!! Enjoy As she gets in touch with herself on the inside. IN the second scene, she took a break from the office costume Party to drop a FUNKY load. SHe had to rush out of her racing outfit onesie to push out her heavy load and pee. A nice mix of erotica and the toilet action you came to love from Staxxx – a nice Halloween Treat!!
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 58 s
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitty Booty Dildo Ride - - scatshop

Shitty Booty Dildo Ride - - scatshop

Would you like me to take a shit while riding your big dick? Would you like me to smear my shit on my big, black ass and hop back on your cock? You'd love that huh? I would too!!
    I want you to watch me ride this dildo until
    I reach an orgasm, then fart for you with my shit- covered ass and creamy pussy in your face.
    Smearing, Farts, masturbation, shitting, it's all here & at an amazing price. You don't want to miss this show!
    Oh, I forgot to mention I'm talking dirty the entire time.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 624 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information