Pro User

Oct 2016

TootsieRoll’s Constipated Enema Flush - - scatshop

TootsieRoll’s Constipated Enema Flush - - scatshop

Tootsie had been stuffed up for the past few days and decided to flush out her constipation. Watch as those turds struggle to leave her booty
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 109 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Crotchless Panty MASSIVE Poop! - - scatshop

Crotchless Panty MASSIVE Poop! - - scatshop

Pushing out several big soft logs onto the floor, while wearing metallic gold glitter pumps and crotchless panties.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 16 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 68.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sable’s So Close You Can (almost) Smell It!! - - scatshop

Sable’s So Close You Can (almost) Smell It!! - - scatshop

Sable is back with a great new trio of up close and personal dumps!!! I LOVE when she gets the camera right behind her. This girl really pushes out some MASSIVE piles!!! I gotta tell you, I love me a amazon woman!! These tall girls really know how to shit!!! Sable treats us to two great at work dumps and one at home. As always, she saved the best for last!!! She was getting ready to unleash her big fat shit, even begins with some wet gassy farts as well, when hilariously a co-worker comes in singing before using the toilet! Being the professional she is (read: not wanting her co-worker to hear and smell the big nasty shit she was about to take), she paitiently holds it in while her co worker uses the toilet. She squeezes a few airy farts as that shit was just begging to be free from her tight ass!! Boy was the wait worth it, As she pushed out a dump that was too big to go down on one flush!!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Two Shits and a Shower - - scatshop

Two Shits and a Shower - - scatshop

Two bathtub scenes merged together.
    Scene 1: I'm sitting in the tub with my fat ass hanging over the side of the tub & I drop a nice load on the floor.
    Scene2: This was recorded the day after scene 1. I'm standing up in the tub letting out juicy farts. I fart until I take a shit then fart again. This time I don't feel too clean and I give my booty a little bath.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 2 s
    Size: 290 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Soft serve poop and farts – Compilation - - scatshop

Soft serve poop and farts – Compilation - - scatshop

This compilation has 5 clips.
    Clip one is the day after taco Tuesday. I had a nice size burrito before bed. This was shot in a new angle with a full view of my ads and you can clearly see the poop go into the bowel.
    Keyword: bbw ssbbw GoGo amberbooty Ambergogo fat smear scat fatscat ebony redbone amber fatty fat juicy fatass phat ass bbw ssbbw.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 47 s
    Size: 451 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Starburst’s Diarrhea Splats Relief - - scatshop

Starburst’s Diarrhea Splats Relief - - scatshop

Oh My Goodness! A must have multi-scene clip!Starburst has been having a upset stomach lately and when it came to the time to relieve herself she wanted to share it with her fans. Watch how explosive her diarrhea is in scene 1 and 2. She gets a little horny in scene 3 Imagining having a slave up under her so she plays with her pussy while shitting and peeing.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 52 s
    Size: 103 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sable’s Front To Back Shart’s & Splacks!! - - scatshop

Sable’s Front To Back Shart’s & Splacks!! - - scatshop

My Girl Sable back on duty!! Or should I say Dooty!! LOL She snuck in a few more at our old job for us to enjoy. In the first, she actually sneaks into the men’s room on her floor. She gets more privacy there because there are only a few guys on her floor and it’s less action (Read: butts on the seat!) than in the ladies room! She hovers and sharts out a nice rope of brown in the bowl!! THen enjoy a second clip the next day, as she excuses herself this time to FUNK up the ladies room!! Two great new public dumps from this sexy Amazon MILF!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 40 s
    Size: 473 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sugarhill’s Diarrhea Splatter - - scatshop

Sugarhill’s Diarrhea Splatter - - scatshop

This clip shows sugarhill twerking and spraying her diarrhea on her hardwood floors. Sexy how she doesnt wipe after.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Size: 159 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smokeahontas’s Constipated Weekend (Part2) - - scatshop

Smokeahontas’s Constipated Weekend (Part2) - - scatshop

Ms.Smokeahontas was not feeling so great. She said she been eating alot of fiber in her diet and it caused her to be constipated. Watch her poop and play with her toy then smear some on her big booty.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 26 s
    Size: 170 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Messy Shit Show - - scatshop

Messy Shit Show - - scatshop

Whoa!
    Ok so this video is probably the most intense vid I've ever made.
    If you saw my constipation video, you'd know I had been constipated for a couple days. I ended up taking something to help me go and BOY did it do it's job! I honestly wasn't expecting all this shit and there were a few moments during filming where I literally sat there not knowing what to do!
    I still produced something nice for all of you. Gave you some vaginal and anal masturbation and some shitty ass cheeks.
    I hope you enjoy!
    Oh and I pissed, how could I forget the piss!!!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Size: 358 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information