Pro User

Oct 2016

Sinnamon’s Mega Turd Splacks and Splashes!!! - - scatshop

Sinnamon’s Mega Turd Splacks and Splashes!!! - - scatshop

Sinnamon Gets Better and Better each clip!! She checks back in with some of the Biggest Turds I have seen come out of any ladies ass all year!! Goodness Gracious!! While Sparkle has been MIA, I am so thankful she introduced me to Sinnamon before dissapearing! Sinnamon has picked up where Sparkle left off with her sexy EFRO action!! Enjoy Five Ploptastic, Bowl filling clips!! When you see the end results at the end of each seen you will be amazed!!! Boy was her Winking Eye Open and expanded in these clips!! Great rearview action right on her “O”!!!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 797 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Diva Staxxx’s Fooling Around & Near Accidents!!! - - scatshop

Diva Staxxx’s Fooling Around & Near Accidents!!! - - scatshop

This is a Two-For-One special from Diva Staxxx!! Enjoy two different clips. One is from this past Halloween I forgot to put out for some reason. When you get as much content on a monthly basis like I do there are dozens of clips that fall through the cracks!!! Enjoy as Diva Staxxx has a little booty shaking fun in her Bam Bam Outfit. Enjoy as she shakes that 60 inch ass of hers while in bed. Then later in the day we see her as she’s out driving and has the sudden urge to shit!! She mentions “I almost shit myself!” a few times. Then we get to see as she rushes into the bathroom when she gets back home and grunts and strains out that shit!!! a Mudbutt relief!!
    In the second video, Staxxx begins sitting nude while smoking her Hookah. Looks like the Hookah got her loose! She lets out a wet fart. Next thing you know once again that fart has lead to a little bit more!!! Enjoy as she sets up quickly then releases a muddy dump from overhead!! Two great videos For One low price!! Two seperate downloads so be sure to get both!!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 205 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Huge Poo In My Lace Panties - - scatshop

Huge Poo In My Lace Panties - - scatshop

Wearing a white crop top and lacy victoria secret panties, i sit on the floor with my legs spread. i rub my pussy though my sexy panties until i have to shit and then slowly push out a huge poop!
    you really don’t want to miss this super hot clip 😉
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 164 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms.TootsieRoll’s Enema & Shit Relief - - scatshop

Ms.TootsieRoll’s Enema & Shit Relief - - scatshop

I love this clip of Ms. Tootsie Roll dropping some more of her poop for us. The 1st scene she was a little bit constipated so she took an enema to relieve some ass pressure. The next 2 scenes she drops some sexy loads for you
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1296 x 720
    Size: 274 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat My Shit Toilet Boy! - - scatshop

Eat My Shit Toilet Boy! - - scatshop

I am filling a container full of my fresh shit for my toilet slave. I tell him to eat it all then I poop and wipe and show the container of poo at the end before blowing a kiss goodbye to the camera!
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 48 s
    Size: 150 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

If you want to jerk off on my shoes, you first have to eat my shit! - - scatshop

If you want to jerk off on my shoes, you first have to eat my shit! - - scatshop

It was a wish clip to someone.. Do you find my shoes and feet sexy? Than eat my shit first!! This clips is in german language!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Size: 236 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Turd Fest - - scatshop

Turd Fest - - scatshop

Nice winter crisp morning any of you nasty boys want an nice floating TRUD this morning fresh from MSEBONYSCATDOMME ASS
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 19 s
    Size: 145 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Starburst’s Long Turd Drops - - scatshop

Starburst’s Long Turd Drops - - scatshop

Ms. Starburst is back again droppin some soft logs in this multiple scene clip. Check out how she drops her shits from a chair in her first scene. Then scene 2 she does it on her back. Shes so sexy
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 23 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 088
    Size: 262 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sparkles “Corny” Halloween!!! - - scatshop

Sparkles “Corny” Halloween!!! - - scatshop

Sparkle is back with her FUNKIEST CLIP yet!!! My baby ain’t the shy girl she was anymore. Enjoy in this video as she was feeling a little Horny and had a taste for corn at the same time!! You will find her “Cornyness” hard to resist!! Enjoy as she prepares a bowl of corn then eats it right in front of you – butt ass naked!!! Then enjoy as she takes the action to her living room to “Shake out” the corn. Enjoy as she does some sexy twerking and ass shaking wearing nothing but her birthday suit and high heels! Then enjoy as she proceeds back to the bathroom to take a nice gassy and corn filled shit!!! She then serves you the plate corn and browns!! Dinner is served!!! Your dick will be hard and you will have a sudden taste for corn after this clip!! A Special Halloween treat from this sexy PYT!!!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 47 s
    Size: 210 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana on reception at the doctor - - scatshop

Yana on reception at the doctor - - scatshop

Yana and Olga have not been to the doctor and decided that Olga will be a doctor and Yana a patient . Yana climbed on the kitchen table and spread their legs to Olga, the doctor was able to examine her cunt and ass . Olga the doctor put Yana in pussy gynecological mirror so Yana went to the toilet after gynecological mirror . Yana did so , then the doctor Olga started dogs to enter Yana in the ass’s milk , but the doctor Olga makes the cleaning of the body to Yana , several times Olga typed in a syringe of milk and introduced to Yana in the ass . Then Olga took a mini-enema and start filling it up the ass Olga milk , this is explosions at Yana’s , here is the jets of milk coming out by farting . It’s just great , doctor Olga throughout the video clip Yana’s ass filling it with air and milk , and Yana produces out of his ass jets of milk and farting .
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 14 s
    Size: 1.54 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information