Pro User

Oct 2016

I want you to lay back and clothes your eyes. No peeking. Now taste me. I want you to mouth my pussy through my dirty panties. Keep licking. Keep tasting. Do you smell that? Does it smell different than before? I bet it does. Keep licking. Suck up my piss while I push this big load of shit into your face. I love straddling you and pooping my panties right over you. Now I m going to take these off and your going to eat my mess right out of them. Then your going to take whats left and jerk your dick while I play with my pussy and watch you. I want to watch you chew my shit while you rub it all over you.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 9 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 725 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

By far the most farts I ve ever captured on video I lost count over 60 I don t know what I fucking ate, but it tore me up!! 🙂 I pose and tease, farting in your face while I rub my moist pussy, and these farts are MEAN. Loud, noisy, angry farts, some cute little puffs of gas in your face and some so wet and nasty they BURN! My farts even force turds out my ass! I make sure to feed them to you 😉 And continue to waft my butt scent all over your face!
    Oh god, it s becoming too much the smell is hot but I m getting overwhelmed! I m farting so much I start to cry out to you for help, please god, suck all these farts out my ass! Put your mouth to my hole, lick my wet shitty, nasty hole and my dingleberries, these shitty farts are out of control! I m gonna die from farting!!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 35 s
    Size: 633 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I suddenly had to poop while walking in the forest. I shitting right on a forest path. It makes hurts my ass!
    Models: Valleo

Duration: 30 s 507 ms
    Size: 65.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My slave serves me every day, 7 days a week. I came into bathroom, my toilet obediently lies and waits for me with an open mouth. I tease him with my pretty ass. After this I decided to have fun. I ll piss and shit on the slave. Eat, swallow fast, it's your Breakfast. I had so much fun.The day passed very successfully. After all, there is no greater pleasure than to humiliate and completely trample the slave for the Mistress.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 8 min 7 s
    Size: 706 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I take a big dump on my hardwood floor 🙂 I squeeze out some solid logs and let them fall right on the floor and then I squeeze out the last bits. I am in a squat position but with my ass lifted so you have a GREAT view of the whole load coming out. Of course I do a nice close up of the load I produced as well once I ve gotten it all out hehe
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 65.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have full load to push out and it feels amazing to finally get to release it. I get my bright yellow panties filthy dirty this time. I keep them on as I push my poop out and use them to wipe my dirty ass when I m finished. I end up with a very dirty ass and I love it.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 5 min 30 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 532 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me shit my panties up close until they overflow! I can t keep myself from smearing this squishy poo all over and fingering my asshole until I cum!
    Models: EmilyMilk

Duration: 7 min 26 s
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi everyone , this video is for you my beloved friends . In this video clip I masturbate and Poo in the toilet . I think that our acquaintance should begin with this video clip . I went to the bathroom and undressed before the goal took off his underwear which was unnecessary . After I sat on the toilet and started to caress her pussy spread wide her legs to my naughty little fingers could slide on my Clit . After I got a little pleasure from Masturbation I climbed up on the toilet opened her ass widely and began to defecate . From my priests, released a large number of shit . I didn t poop for 2 days I have had slight constipation .
    Models: Svetlana

Duration: 8 min 45 s
    Size: 856 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

1080 HD This is Part 2 of "Hostage Given a Sisyphean Task to Freedom." It starts right off with shitting in the hostage's mouth. There's a near impossible amount. A good part of this clip is taunting the slave at the arduousness of the task, but there was also a certain amount of supportive coaching, as the slave attempted to consume it all. It had incentive, because I told it that if it took all the shit and menstrual blood, it could spend a few hours outside in the sunlight. This is the scat only section of the scene. No pee in part 2. This scene was long, so it is sold in two parts. The only complete version offered is the picture in picture. For complete clip description, please see the picture in picture version. (22:22 long)
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 22 min 22 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.61 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Frontal desperate poop on bathroom floor
    Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 1 min 23 s