Pro User

Oct 2016

He always my toilet when I command - - scatshop

He always my toilet when I command - - scatshop

My husband more and more accustomed for shit. He is my slave, my maid, my toy, and my living toilet. He’s lucky, he knows it, but he’s still trying to resist my wishes, my whims. He toilet bowl not only for me, but and for all whom I I’d say, for my girlfriends and slaves. He still not humble ourselves, but already soon, after all this his fate.
    1. Next step in educating toilet husband
    All agree and beg to be my toilet bowls, just need to find its own approach. It's time to continue training my toilet slave husband. And I know where to push, in order to my husband toilet bowl to beg me to shit in his mouth. Together with the slave girl, I made him a session without a stop word. He can't resist asking me to be my toilet. I achieve my way, he will eat my shit.
    2. You like peignoirs, be maid, clean shit
    Wash the floor you worthless, lazy fool. All you can, is walk around in heels all day and to show off in front of a mirror. If you're so fond of women's gowns and corsets, then you'll be maid. Clean the house, better clean, there's another stain, here's my spit. You're gonna spend days scrubbing apartment. Crawl over here, I think I want to shit. Open your mouth wide to let the shit in, catch it. How nice to have a living toilet. Eat shit, swallow. I'll piss on top to make it sweeter for you. What's you frozen, the toilet, it's your duty.
    Models:

Duration: 36 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sugar Hill’s Funky Friday the 13th! - - scatshop

Sugar Hill’s Funky Friday the 13th! - - scatshop

Sugar Hill Returns again to give you more gas and plops from that Monster Ass of Hers!! Good lawd it’s by far the phattest Ass I have ever seen! It’s so big it’s hard trying to get it all on camera without being 20 ft away! lol Enjoy as she does her thing over a bag in her bedroom. Enjoy as she starts out on all fours with that monster booty in the air letting out some super loud farts. Then enjoy in the finale as she pees and lets out some logs while squatted over a tupperware container. She’s shipping her turds to one lucky fan!! This is her best clip yet as she gets more and more comfortable bringing EFRO action to all her fans!!
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 356 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tootsie Rolls G-string Poop & Twerks - - scatshop

Tootsie Rolls G-string Poop & Twerks - - scatshop

This clip is a great one! It features the one and only Tootsie Roll sitting on a chair backwards shitting through her thong and shaking her big booty. The second scene she gets on her floor then squashes and smears the poop using her ass.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 157 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Starburst’s Takes A Break & Shits - - scatshop

Starburst’s Takes A Break & Shits - - scatshop

Watch as Starburst takes a break from cleaning and takes a shits and pees in 2 different scenes in this clip.
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 94.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New Year's Eve Shitty Dildo - - scatshop

New Year's Eve Shitty Dildo - - scatshop

My successful attempt at livening up a boring situation. My asshole got the much needed attention it deserved!!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 5 s
    Size: 845 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ayanna’s Shitstorm!! - - scatshop

Ayanna’s Shitstorm!! - - scatshop

Ever Seen Eddie Murphy Raw? Ayanna was letting out Plenty of Thunder and rain from that Mountain she calls a booty!! lol Enjoy four great new clips as she spread her asshole nice and wide to let out four big loads!! Great grunts, plops and strains – good old fashioned GPS as my day one fans know it as. Ayanna is def one of the 5 most prolific models I have – she goes 2-3 times a day sometimes!! Enjoy as she describes what she ate and the smell and all!! A Funky Four indeed!!
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 28 s
    Size: 614 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Explosive Milk Enema! - - scatshop

Explosive Milk Enema! - - scatshop

I love to gape my asshole with my big toys! Watch me gape my asshole on my bed and then give myself a high volume enema with milk, ending in a huge explosive milk release! At the end of the clip I show you the milk that came out with little chunks of my poo floating in it.
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 51 s
    Size: 1.37 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

On Sale! 2 Smokin’ Hot Hooters Girl Poo Clips! - - scatshop

On Sale! 2 Smokin’ Hot Hooters Girl Poo Clips! - - scatshop

1.Pooping My Hooters Uniform
    Watch me shake my sexy ass while I pose seductively in my tight fitting Hooters uniform.. Then I take a huge poop and you can see it coming out the legs of my shorts. At the end I finger my poo filled ass. At the end of the clip, I give you a nice, long close up view of my fresh warm shit and my poopy orange shorts.
    2. Hooters Girl Play and Shit
    Dressed in my hooters girl uniform, I show you exactly how dirty a hooters girl can be when she gets off work and is really horny, has to shit and is ready to play! 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 39 s
    Size: 141 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Starburst’s couch to the hallway shits - - scatshop

Starburst’s couch to the hallway shits - - scatshop

Another great multiple scene clip from Ms. Starburst taking a shit from her couch . The next couple scenes she shitted on her hallway floor.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 21 s
    Size: 87.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smoking Redd’s Poppin’, Ploppin’, and Prolapsin’!! - - scatshop

Smoking Redd’s Poppin’, Ploppin’, and Prolapsin’!! - - scatshop

We Back y’all!! Smoking Redd has a TON of suprises coming for you guys!! Up 1st is this FUNKY Treat!! Enjoy as she shares a special request from a fan For the three things mentioned in the description. Enjoy as she gets it popping to start, ass jigglin’ and shaking while squatted. Then enjoy as she spreads her hole showing her as as it prolapses before releasing a soft load. This is one of quite a few FUNKY treats coming this Holiday Season from Smoking Redd!!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 28 s
    Size: 585 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information