Pro User

Oct 2016

Pooping In My Short Shorts - - scatshop

Pooping In My Short Shorts - - scatshop

Wearing extremely short shorts without panties and super cute knee socks, I turn my ass to the camera to push out a monster size poo! I shake and twerk my ass for a bit, and then pull down my shorts to show you the big mess I have made! I pull my shorts back up because I love the feeling of warm soft shit against my pussy. The huge pile of poop on the floor is very enticing so I decide to sit down in it and grind my pussy and ass into my stinky poop, and rub my wet pussy through my shorts as I slide back and forth….then I turn around to give you a very nice view from the rear. At the end of the clip I take off the shorts to expose my shit filled crack and finger my dirty little asshole.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 389 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

5 days public and private poops - - scatshop

5 days public and private poops - - scatshop

I took a weekend vacation. In my relaxed state I took major poops. Well before and after my outing.
    The first video is a lot of large nuggets. Full view of my ass.. lots and lots of poop.
    Second video was shot in a public bathroom.. I pulled my dress up stood over the toilet. I was nervous at first . Still i stood over bowl pushed out several turds. I also peed. Full shot of ads and thighs. Huge payload.
    Keyword: bbw ssbbw GoGo amberbooty Ambergogo fat smear scat fatscat ebony redbone amber fatty fat juicy fatass phat ass bbw ssbbw.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 53 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 363 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fucking and Farting on My Dildo - - scatshop

Fucking and Farting on My Dildo - - scatshop

I love it when I'm horny and gassy at the same time! As soon as my pussy starts throbbing I pull out my purple dildo. I imagine your big cock is deep inside of me stretching my walls and sliding up against my clit. I know how much you love how my farts feel so I make sure to fart all over your shaft and head. I want you to come and fuck my tight black pussy, daddy. Fill this pussy up and let me fart on your dick.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 40 s
    Size: 477 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms. Sonya’s Random Pee & Shits - - scatshop

Ms. Sonya’s Random Pee & Shits - - scatshop

Ms. Sonya is a long time friend of mine. She may present us with some content occasionally so stand by and keep checking my store for updated content.
    In this 1st video Ms. Sonya walks into her restroom to take a random pee and shit before she prepares for work.
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 44 s
    Resolution: 1088 x 1 088
    Size: 108 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

pee and scat in hot rubber outfit - - scatshop

pee and scat in hot rubber outfit - - scatshop

first i show you my new rubber outfit with black nylons and heels. than i pee for you and fuck my pussy so good that my pussy mucus is all over my dildo. in the end i give you my delicious scat.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 619 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nice Shit Dreams - - scatshop

Nice Shit Dreams - - scatshop

I lay in bed, and start to dream about filling a nice silky white pair of panties with my warm gushy shit. I really think I am just dreaming, until I actually wake up and discover it wasn’t a dream at all! I have a huge steaming pile of soft shit in my panties and it smells and feels so fuckin’ good! Two different views/camera angles..
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 22 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 893 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

BBW Bellah’s Shitting Practice - - scatshop

BBW Bellah’s Shitting Practice - - scatshop

Ms. Bellah said she wanted to practice shitting in a different environment outside of her bathroom so she can get over her camera shyness. Check out these scenes as she spends a few days relieving her poo out her big butt for you. She said shes still very new to this but she will get the hang of it as she goes.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 22 s
    Size: 176 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

BBW in black panties farts &sucks dick - - scatshop

BBW in black panties farts &sucks dick - - scatshop

The first part of this video is just Jewlie farting and farting for you, and then she sucks your horny cock (POV) style but CANT STOP FARTING!!
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 31 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 641 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Starburst’s Shitting Freedom - - scatshop

Starburst’s Shitting Freedom - - scatshop

Ms. Starburst said she loves shitting for all her fans. She made this compilation of shitting scenes just for you. This is one of her greatest sets.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 260 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smokeahontas’s Constipated Weekend - - scatshop

Smokeahontas’s Constipated Weekend - - scatshop

I’d like you all to meet Smokeahontas. She is a good friend of mine and has a very big booty. In her 1st video you will see her struggle to release her poop due to constipation.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Resolution: 720 x 720
    Size: 195 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information