Pro User

Oct 2016

A walk in colored pantyhose on the nature - - scatshop

A walk in colored pantyhose on the nature - - scatshop

Me and Olga went for a walk put the multi-colored tights . We found a secluded place and turned on the video camera , at first we were posing for you in pantyhose , I shot with Olga tights and showed you her naked ass , and again wore pantyhose Olga in the ass , we changed places , she removed my pantyhose showing you my ass , and also again wore tights back on me , we were walking in pantyhose , showing you how they look at us , arranged an easy a Striptease for you, our favorite men . After the demonstration of tights , I got cancer and started to shit and piss in pantyhose , fuck how cool it is , I like to shit outdoors , someone might see us but we still , I take off my pantyhose and show you my dirty ass , my feet in pantyhose teket shit , Oh yeah that’s cool , I again put the tights on your ass , and now Olga starts to pose for you , Olga, too, could not stand it any longer and also explodes in tights filling them with shit . Is this some kind of fucked up so much shit in our stockings , Olga pulls the tights and Oh yeah her dirty ass with wide hips, it’s just great , Oh, how I want it I get Horny looking at a dirty ass Olga . Olga puts the tights back on his ass and we start with her posing for you in the dirty shit on the tights . Dear our fans , we remind you that we want to return the top 5 models on the website , we appeal to you with each of your purchase or custom request video you priblijaetsa us to the top 5 . We hope that we will be able with your help to be in the top 5 . We ask your help does not stop and make purchases in our store . We love you very much , best regards to you, your Yana and Olga
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 914 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I Jerk off with insults outside - - scatshop

I Jerk off with insults outside - - scatshop

I’m Mistress of 19 years with a sexy short black
    Dress and I lift my dress
    I insult you , you’re my dog
    I ordered you to lick me
    my wet pussy is wet
    I piss and order you to drink
    I masturbate ,
    You also have to masturbate ,
    you must jerk off and enjoy
    it is a very beautiful video
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 43 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 38.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit on Side of Someone's House - - scatshop

Shit on Side of Someone's House - - scatshop

I was so nervous, but I shit on side of this guys house, mainly because he never picks up his dogs shit off my yard so I left him a lil treat to pick up, eh knowing him he'll just leave it lol
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 113 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

315 – MISTRESS GAIA – ZOOM SHIT - - scatshop

315 – MISTRESS GAIA – ZOOM SHIT - - scatshop

Quelle poche volte che concedo alla mia lurida puttana di stimolare il mio culetto, lo fa per bene, cos? bene che la premio riempiendole la bocca completamente della mia adorata merda che a lei piace tanto.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 5 s
    Size: 182 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scat Play With My Husband - - scatshop

Scat Play With My Husband - - scatshop

Watch me tell my husband Umit How I loved our date night and how he fed me up so much that im so so full.. I tell him I want to try something new and take our relation to the next level..
    I make him sniff my arsehole, tongue fuck it before I pee for him and wipe all my pee all over his hard dick..
    I then push out a big firm poo for him catching it in my hands and then I lick it making my tongue really brown.
    I then smear it all over my body and make him fuck me hard till we cum hard together
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 30 s
    Size: 663 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Panty poo, play and smear - - scatshop

Panty poo, play and smear - - scatshop

Its been a busy day for me and I have finally getting home. I’m telling you all about my day and then I realize that I need to go to the toilet. Only its so cold! I decide that instead of going to the toilet i’m just going to do it in my panties instead! I decide I don’t want to get poo all over my clothes so I do a sexy striptease for you. Then I brace in the doggy style position and fill my light coloured panties with poo. I then take them off, show you the poo and then smear myself in it.POV as I do my arse cheeks and hole) Disgusted with myself and knowing you are wanking and loving it, I head off to the shower telling you to come in when your done. ( Full face)
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 229 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting on my back plus smearing - - scatshop

Shitting on my back plus smearing - - scatshop

I shit on my back with my legs in the air plus a little ass and titty smearing at the end!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 23 s
    Resolution: 480 x 480
    Size: 43.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The yellow tide! Part 2 - - scatshop

The yellow tide! Part 2 - - scatshop

The yellow tide! Men Horde vs 2 piss-sluts! Part 2
    Here I and my girlfriend Loly, of a male horde, were used as Living Piss Basin. They all pissed us in our greedy swallowing mouths and we both swallowed the whole piss of the 12 men. Loly and I also gave us hot piss kisses and made piss swapping. Two of the men wanted to fill us not only with piss but wanted us also inject into our faces and sluts mouths! And so they injected us also two full loads of cum in the mouth and face. Then Loly and I gave each other horny cum kisses and did cum swapping! Here in the second part, the next 5 guys pissed in our mouths and one of us injected his sperm into our faces and mouths!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 45 s
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Finger Fucking My Farting Asshole - - scatshop

Finger Fucking My Farting Asshole - - scatshop

What can I say? I just love things in my ass! Once I start finger fucking my dirty hole, I realize I also have a belly full of gas! Do you think that stops me? Of course not! I fuck my asshole harder and faster while farting up a storm in different positions! I don’t stop until I cum HARD and STILL keep farting!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 22 s
    Size: 316 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

SubMissAnn Misses Her Toilet!! - - scatshop

SubMissAnn Misses Her Toilet!! - - scatshop

SubMissAnn has missed her toilets!! She knows you have been missing her. She’s been busy, but she is back to give you a special new Treat!! She allows you to sniff from the most seasoned ass in EFRO…at 64, there are few women on earth still as delicious looking as Ms Ann!! She lets you sniff for a while before putting you where you belong – underneath her to recieve her special treat for you!! Are you gonna eat it all? OF course you are!! She sits down and gives you a generous portion to gobble up!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 56 s
    Size: 227 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information