Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress and her slave - - scatshop

Mistress and her slave - - scatshop

We love lesbian games yeah it’s so great , I love being a slave and to obey her mistress , in this video I am speaking in the role of a slave, and Olga in the role of a strict mistress . She likes to command me and that I was doing the most dirty things . It fills Soi mouth with his shit , Olga two days did not go to the toilet and after that she had a big stream of hot shit that filled my mouth , she made me eat her shit , lick her ass , make anulingus , my tongue penetrated deeper and deeper into her wanton hole , as it is divine I love it and I want more and more , I caressed her dirty anus with such pleasure about she’s the Queen of shit . This cical videos by who we do together for you, our beloved friends , gives us a lot of fun and we enjoy your comments and feedback . Thank you very much , we love you very much ! In this video clip present Russian Mat Oh we love to insult each other during the filming .
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Our Tits are all shit and a mouth full of urine - - scatshop

Our Tits are all shit and a mouth full of urine - - scatshop

We staged a little show for you in which we caressed each other’s Breasts bite their teeth over the nipples and shit to each other on the naked chest . We do it by priority first, Olga fondles my Breasts and nipples and shit on my Tits , I smeared shit chest it flows through my body to the bottom , and then we switch places and I piss in her mouth Olga , Olga drinks my urine and then shit on naked breast Olga .
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 11 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana the dog mouth full of shit - - scatshop

Yana the dog mouth full of shit - - scatshop

Yana do wrong and Olga decided to punish his beloved dog Yana , Olga took the leash and put the dog to Yana , and began to drive it in a circle to walk around the room . Dog Yana was in a blue dress and Olga pulled up the hem of the dress so you can enjoy plenty of ass dog Yana . Several times Olga has had a dog Yana in a circle , and decided that you need to expose her Breasts . Yes the dog Yana’s gorgeous Breasts and nipples . Olga undid the Board and bared the chest of the dog, Yana , after several times in a circle , Olga began to shove the rubber cock in his mouth Yana strap-on . Oh yeah the dog is an obedient dog Yana , Olga Yana tells the dog to shit in a bowl and Yana obediently executes the orders of Olga . Yana shit liquid shit into the bowl , and Olga ordered Yana to eat shit , Yana begins to eat shit , and Olga fits, and introduces the dog Yana rubber cock strapon in the ass . Oh cool dog Yana eats shit from a plate and she has it in her asshole with a rubber strap . Olga deploys an obedient dog Yan face to his ass and shit Yana in mouth and on face , Olga takes Dildo and starts to fuck Yana in the mouth which is full of shit . Yes, the body of Yana slides a shit , but all Board Yana in the shit . This is an excellent video from the Yana dog and Olga lady .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Beg for my Poo. - - scatshop

Beg for my Poo. - - scatshop

Mistress Taylor & Mistress Erika indulge jointly in a school girl themed extreme scat session.
    Their dirty bitch has been stripped naked, shat up, pissed up and if this could not be any more humiliating after being smeared in the ladies scat, the bitch is fucked with a scat covered cockand make to suck it clean as these evil ladies laugh at his expense.
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 1.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexy Pantyhose Destruction! - - scatshop

Sexy Pantyhose Destruction! - - scatshop

Look at my big sexy body. I love teasing you with my sexy curves and my big, beautiful ass! I love wearing nylons. They make me feel so sexy! I love wearing them when I shit too! You can see the poop coming out of my ass! It gets trapped in my pantyhose! Trapped between my ass and the hose.
    Watch as I show off my beautiful body! I dance around and talk dirty to you as I tease you with my big tits, ass, and pussy! I slowly strip off my bra and shake my big tits for you! I have to piss and shit now! I get so close to you and bend over right in your face. I let my bladder loose and a thick stream of piss come flying out of my pussy!
    It’s time to shit now! I’m going to shit in my nude colored nylons! I push hard but my hose are keeping my poop in! My pantyhose are so tight! I love that my shit has no where to go! I reach my hand down in my hose and spread my ass! I push my shit out into my pantyhose! I reach my hand back and smear my shit all over my ass! My big, sexy ass looks so hot smear with shit! I talk dirty to you and shake my ass for you! I pull my nylons back up, trapping my shit! I want to got out just like this! I want to walk up close to people smelling like shit! My poop trapped between my pantyhose and my ass!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 51 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Turning pussy into toilet with smear& stuff - - scatshop

Turning pussy into toilet with smear& stuff - - scatshop

First off i take a nice huge shit.. Today is a big one. Next i cover my boobs
    and hairy pussy in my own hot steamy shit before taking my realistic dildo and covering it in shit and fucking my pussy with it, Hot, steamy smelly shit. Listen as i talk to you and lick the shitty dildo after its been inside my pussy still covered in shit..
    Next i use my vibrator on my shit covered clit and stuff a absolutely shit ridden pair of panties inside my pussy… Brace yourself for my orgasm as the shit ridden panties pop out of my pussy as i cum resembling a turd.
    My pussy has been turned into my toilet but i like it like this…..
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 10 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 728 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Drink the piss through my knickers - - scatshop

Drink the piss through my knickers - - scatshop

I'm bursting for a piss! Absolutely desperate!, and here’s your chance to get under me and drink the piss straight out of my wet knickers. Im gonna pee right over your face and your gonna keep your mouth open and swallow it all like a good little piss drinker. That’s it bitch, swallow all that golden glory as it shoots through the fabric of my knickers. You love watching me pee don’t you! Get you mouth under under me as my yellow magic pours out of me. I want you to lap it all up for me so that i can see what a thirsty little piss drinker you are for me. Now get you mouth around my crotch and suck the pee out of my socked knickers. Good little toilet boy! Im so good to you aren’t i!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 47 s
    Size: 189 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting ass, shitty lips - - scatshop

Shitting ass, shitty lips - - scatshop

my girlfriend is a BBW, loves shit, shit loves, loves to smudge. Today she first touched his lips to the shit.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 3 s
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana and Olga Shit bra - - scatshop

Yana and Olga Shit bra - - scatshop

Oh, those of Yana and Olga . They love playing with shit . Girls just love the shit in this video clip, Yana and Olga in white underwear . Olga Yana removes bra and puts it on the bed and begins to fill it with my shit , Oh yeah that’s cool . After Olga was released in cups Yana crap she wears a bra on the chest of Yana . Oh Yana Breasts covered in shit . Yana takes off Olga bra and also fills his Cup with his shit and puts the bra on his chest Olga . Girls smear the shit all over Breasts , open their chest for you and they are all in the shit , nipples , and chest all in Dere . This is a very beautiful video and you really like it .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 32 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Homewrecker farts - - scatshop

Homewrecker farts - - scatshop

You can’t say no to your wife when she makes a party. Now she is totally wasted, and I can sneak up to your place and tell you that I know about your fart fetish. Where from? I use your laptop once, and check your browser history.
    I know that your wifey thinks its gross, and disgusting, but not me.
    And now we got time to fulfill your fantasy. You can smell farts, you can stroke your cock to my big ass and big naughty farts.
    I dont mind, and I know that we can mess more soon.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Size: 967 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information