Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting And Farting On My Toilet Slave! - - scatshop

Shitting And Farting On My Toilet Slave! - - scatshop

My toilet slave loves my filthy ass! He loves the stench of my sexy girl farts! He puts his face right up to my asshole and breathes my farts in deep!
    My toilet slave is so hungry! He is desperate for the sweet chocolate that slides out of my asshole! Listen to him moaning. He's so hungry for my perfect, delicious shit! He's looking up at my big, juicy, shit filled ass. I think he knows my shithole is full of poop. My toilet slave is lying under my big poop filled ass waiting for my turd to slide out and drop down into his open, waiting mouth!
    Enjoy!
    *This is an older video. Sorry, I don't meet with fans and I don't need a toilet slave. Thanks!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

shitting and making poo pops - - scatshop

shitting and making poo pops - - scatshop

you love my stinky ass and want a taste? so here! stuff your face and my ass and open wide! here comes a big load just for you!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Size: 353 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Raincoat Scat Destruction - - scatshop

Raincoat Scat Destruction - - scatshop

Watch me destroy my raincoats the best way i know how….
    I rub them on my pussy, wiping my creamy cum over them and spitting on them before peeing and releasing a big thick load all over it…..
    I smear my hands with my load and wipe all over my rain jacket before smearing all over the other rain coat…
    Now watch me tear them to shreds….
    I love destroying clothes……. Scat destroying
    #destruction #scat #smearing #log #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 31 min 43 s
    Size: 1.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

pooping in sexy transparent underwear and smearing - - scatshop

pooping in sexy transparent underwear and smearing - - scatshop

i poop in sexy transparent underwear and take it of smearing my body and show my very dirty sexy ass and after it smear another parts of my body too
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Starbursts Diarrhea Wall Splatter & Bonus Scene - - scatshop

Starbursts Diarrhea Wall Splatter & Bonus Scene - - scatshop

Starburst decided to get creative and do some wall art by releasing her liquid shit onto her living room wall. She made such a huge mess. The next scene she gets chatty and releases some unique looking poop. She will tell you what it is in the clip.
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 199 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Mystique Haven’t Shitted in Two Days! - - scatshop

Mistress Mystique Haven’t Shitted in Two Days! - - scatshop

I have an excellent diet but, for some reason I have not had a bowel movement in two days. Then this morning My toilet got clogged, Murphy’s law being what it is, I immediately had to shit. I tried throwing some clothes on to run out of the house to find a bathroom but, I couldn’t. I probably would have shitted on Myself.
    Watch as I am forced to shit on a towel on the floor!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 55 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 180 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poop in the mouth and fart - - scatshop

Poop in the mouth and fart - - scatshop

Hello, our dear, dear, beloved fans. Today on this video you will see us four friends. Today we will use our enemas so that we can fart loudly while we are cocoa. Yana, Olga, Alice and Karolina are naked, they only have stockings and heels. The first to go down on the floor are Alice and Olga. Yana and Carolina really want to poop, but the girls decided that releasing poop with the air is much more interesting. Olga and Alice are pumping gut Yana and Carolina and the girls are spewing their shit in the mouth of girlfriends. This is accompanied by a loud perdege. Caroline will shake in Alice’s mouth, and Yana in Olga’s mouth. Then Alice and Olga again and again pumped into the air and they release it with a loud bunch and with liquid poop. Then the friends change places and already Olga spews her fart into Yana's mouth, and Alice will shuffle and fart into Caroline's mouth. This is the kind of movie we did this time)))))
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Size: 972 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Loving Wife Scat Training - - scatshop

Loving Wife Scat Training - - scatshop

Baby weve been married a long time and i always knew you were keeping something from me…
    Well i found your stash of videos, videos of you eating your own sit with a teaspoon….
    No No im not mad infact i couldnt stop watching it… I want to be part of your fetish we are married after all….
    I dont want you to just eat yours i want you to eat mine and yours combined…
    I bend over while you sink your teeth into your own shit and i pee infront of you before pushing a huge load of shit right onto our marital bed..
    I can see thats making your hard, why eat your own when you can eat mine too, sniff your wifes shit baby, taste it, swollow it…
    I want this to be the start of exciting things for us i want to feed you from my asshole and have other people feed you too.
    Theres nothing wrong with being a shit eater your my shit eater baby…….
    I say name in this
    #toiletslavery #shit #poop #efro #pee #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 36 s
    Size: 769 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Piss In My Speculum Stretched Ass - - scatshop

Piss In My Speculum Stretched Ass - - scatshop

I had this amazing idea of stretching my asshole open with a speculum and then filling my ass up with pee! The idea worked out a lot better in my mind but it was super fun to try! All day I filled up a measuring cup with my pee! Then I stretched my asshole open with a speculum and poured the pee into my gaped open ass! It felt so good as the pee splashed all over the place! I love trying out fun, naughty ideas!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 47 s
    Size: 772 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bella’s Hot Huntress Has To Pee & Poop - - scatshop

Bella’s Hot Huntress Has To Pee & Poop - - scatshop

Whenever us hunters are out in the wilderness, we have to answer the call of nature. Today, I have to pee and poop. Come on with me while I mark my territory with pee before I find another place to poop. Then I find a stick on a tree to put in my asshole and get dirty.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 10 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 516 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information