Pro User

Oct 2016

HD Scared and Explode in Shorts - - scatshop

HD Scared and Explode in Shorts - - scatshop

Watch me think i see a ghost and turn around and explode in my white shorts and white knickers.
    I then show you my Soiled Panties and Shorts before giving you a close up of my dirty arse
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 355 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Jean Wetting 3 Times - - scatshop

Jean Wetting 3 Times - - scatshop

Watch me tell you how much i love wetting my jeans.. I wett my jeans over 4 hours, I first soak them show off my piss filled jeans then i tell you i am going to sit in my damp jeans till i need to go again…
    I then come back and Pee my jeans once more and the repeat a 3rd time..
    I love wetting my jeans and feeling that warm pee stream go down my legs and how my jeans stick to my skin.
    So Naughty
    Models:

Duration: 21 min 38 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Piss Fart Wipe - - scatshop

Piss Fart Wipe - - scatshop

Open wide and swallow slut. Watch Countess Dionysus piss into a dog bowl and then fart. She cleans Her pussy with a baby wipe but really wants your tongue to lick Her wet pussy lips dry.
    Models:

Duration: 57 s 673 ms
    Size: 120 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitty Pussy Fucking Adventure! Part 1 and 2 - - scatshop

Shitty Pussy Fucking Adventure! Part 1 and 2 - - scatshop

Get the entire shitty pussy adventure in one video for one super low price!
    Dirty Shitty Pussy!
    Look at this load of shit! It’s so moist and perfect for smearing! I’m going to smear it somewhere very naughty! I’m going to stuff this shit up inside of my pussy! I love packing my pussy full of shit! It gets so soft and wet. My shit mixes with my piss and girl cum. My hand slides so easily inside my pussy. I could easily fist my own shitty cunt if I could reach! Do you want to shove your fist in my shit stuffed hole!? I want you to! It feels so good being full of shit and a fist!
    Watch me smear my shit all over my hairy pussy! I moan and talk dirty to you as I masturbate my dirty cunt! I rub my clit and bring myself to an amazing orgasm! Watch me make myself cum buy smearing shit all over my pussy! I love being a filthy shit girl!
    Shit Fuck My Pussy And Ass!
    I just stuffed my pussy full of shit and I’m so horny now! Please, I need you to fuck me! Fuck my pussy and ass with your hard cock! Shove your cock in my shit smeared cunt and make me cum for you! You want me to cum on your cock don’t you? I need to cum! I’m so turned on! I need you cock in my pussy and ass!
    Watch as I mount a suction cup dildo and pretend it’s your cock that I am fucking! I get my shit all over your cock and it’s all over my pussy! You fuck me hard until I cum all over your cock!
    Now I want you to fuck my ass! Please! I need your cock in my dirty little shithole! I want you to fuck me in the hole that my shit comes out of! Fuck that shitty poophole of mine! Fuck me good!
    I ride your cock until I cum! I get shit all over my pussy and ass! I love having dirty, nasty shit sex with you! Thank you for making me cum on your cock!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 51 s
    Size: 1.86 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

UNAVAILABLE - - scatshop

UNAVAILABLE - - scatshop

UNAVAILABLE
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: QuickTime
    Size: 164 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Filthy Shit Pig! - - scatshop

Filthy Shit Pig! - - scatshop

Oink Oink!
    I’m a filthy, disgusting shit pig! I love smearing my big, piggy body with shit! I feel so sexy and horny when I wear my pig ears and nose. I even have a butt plug that’s shaped like a piggy tail! I roll around in my filth for hours! I have shit smeared all over my ass! I’m a dirty piggy! I can’t live without being covered in shit!
    Watch as I roll around and oink like a dirty piggy! I show off my shit smeared ass and fuck my shithole with my pig tail butt plug! I shit out my tail and pop it right into my mouth! Mmm! My shit tastes so good! I smear my shit all over my face and lips. I oink and squeal in delight! I fuck my shithole some more with my plug and talk dirty to you! I even shove some fingers up my filthy poophole!
    I love being a filthy shit pig!
    Oink Oink!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 33 s
    Size: 708 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Giantess Ebony Jewel’s Stump & Dump!! - - scatshop

Giantess Ebony Jewel’s Stump & Dump!! - - scatshop

These poor villagers never stood a chance!! Ebony Jewel is out of town, and decided to invade a village, at the request of a special fan. She is a merciless mercenary for hire. She stumbles upon the villagers and proceeds to trample them all. As if that wasn’t enough, she smothers a few in her FUNKY ass jiggling them in her crack before dropping them back below with the other citizens. THen after trampling and smothering these poor folks, she crushes them all in her own Brown bombs!! This “Brown bomber” showed these folks no mercy- how unfortunate! Or are they lucky??? You be the judge!!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 28 s
    Size: 222 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tracie Peeing In McDonalds Men’s Room - - scatshop

Tracie Peeing In McDonalds Men’s Room - - scatshop

I had to pee really bad and decided to take a dare and do something I’ve never done, pee in a men’s room urinal. I went to this and waited for any men in there to come out then I took my turn. I really did’t care if I got caught lol
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 42.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Jeans and sneakers - - scatshop

Jeans and sneakers - - scatshop

We like to pose for you in jeans , in this video, we’re posing in jeans and on his feet we have dressed sneakers . We lie on the floor touch each other , ironed jeans , taking various poses . Olga gets cancer and I removed her jeans with the priests of Olga , what a sweet ass Olga her bun and reveal to you , I stand up with cancer on his knees and take my jeans off , now you can enjoy the view of two naked ass , fucking I want to be had in the ass all of you, our fans , my hole will withstand such passions . I wear jeans, Olga ass, Olga begins to fill jeans with shit and piss , she goes to the toilet without removing her jeans . That is fantastic so much shit came out of your ass Olga , Olga takes off jeans and shows you his dirty shit from the ass and again puts the jeans back on the ass . We change places now, I get up cancer remove jeans off your ass and show you my clean ass , Oh yeah I’m building a cancer for you my favorite fans . I wear jeans on your ass and start shit and piss . Fuck I love the dirty shit your stuff . I take my jeans off and show you my ass which is covered in shit . And again wear jeans ago , Olga and I are posing for you in a clean and already dirty from the shit and piss jeans .
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 9 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Giant Poo in Purple Tights/Shit Smear/JOI - - scatshop

Giant Poo in Purple Tights/Shit Smear/JOI - - scatshop

Do you like my tight and purple pantyhose? Wrapping around nice and tight my long legs and round ass. I feel sexy in it. It makes you horny for sure. Tease you at start and want you to jerking to me naughty boy. Always pleasure to know you play with yourself nice and slow while watch me. First I touch my pussy rub my clit and fingering it make myself squirt in tights. Nice wetness. Then pee in pantyhose too. Soaking in my yellow pee for you. Would you like to touch it or even taste my pee? I guess you want it so bad. I ask you to jerk your dick for me, without stopping, can you do it to me? I sit on knees and start to release a hard poo at beginning, Got some tears into my eyes then awesome and creamy shit filling this purple cutie. Oh fuck, how big this shit. Can you see? Push it till can the start to smearing with hand and make a huge mess. I want to smear it on pantyhose and make the bigger mess ever. Perfect creamy and spreadable shit to smear. Smells is great. You just jerk your dick until I don’t say you could cum. Watch me being so naughty and dirty girl in this tights and make myself so shitty. I bet you wanna feel with your cock my warm shit on your dick, don’t you? Are you ready to cum? I just smeared on ass and front on pussy the tights being sure it’s really soaked in poo. I give you 5 sec cum countdown before you can cum all over on my sexy and dirty ass. Tease you with my shit covered ass and the perfect place to cum on me. Cum please right now. Good. You’ve done a great job with me. I love this feeling. Perfect, dirty and shitty tights I’ve made for you Enjoy it
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 58 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 745 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information