Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting In Sex Club Panties! - - scatshop

Shitting In Sex Club Panties! - - scatshop

I have a friend who works in a sex club! Last week he found these panties in a sex room! He gave them to me to get dirty with! Watch me sniff them and try them on! Whoever owned these panties was a very dirty slut! She was so turned on in the sex club! I can tell because these panties are stained with her girl juice! I like sniffing these strange girl’s panties! It turns me on knowing how wet and horny she was! Watch me try these panties on and our girl juices mix! Our scents combine! These panties are so sexy and now they smell so good!
    I wonder if that girl had any idea what filthy fun I’d have with her panties. I’m going to get them so filthy! I have to poop! And I’m going to poop in these strange girl’s panties! She left these dirty panties in the sex club! Now I’m going to get them so stinky and nasty with my poop!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.91 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting into Leggings - - scatshop

Shitting into Leggings - - scatshop

I shit into some nice see through leggings and let my nice poo drop to the floor
    Models:

Duration: 54 s 32 ms
    Resolution: 320 x 568
    Size: 4.91 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poo In Pants For You To Eat - - scatshop

Poo In Pants For You To Eat - - scatshop

Watch me tell you how im going to make you watch me poo my pants and then im going to tell you exactly what i want you to do with it..
    I pee and push out a big tasty poo in my pants, rubbing my warm bulge then i take my pants off and show you my delicious botty choccy thats inside..
    I then show you what i want you to do with it and i lick my poo and instruct you to do the same then tell you i want you to consume the whole lot, tasting all my sweet shit thats just come out of that arsehole of mine
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 36 s
    Size: 473 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

shitting on the carpet while ordering food - - scatshop

shitting on the carpet while ordering food - - scatshop

I am all nerdy today wearing nothing but my star wars tshirt… I am really hungry too and I decide to phone a take away pizza, listen and watch as I place my order and shit on the carpet!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 204 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Another Morning Poop. - - scatshop

Another Morning Poop. - - scatshop

Enjoy the privilege of watching another of the fabulous Mistress Taylor’s morning poops.
    Hear Mistress, naked in the morning delivering her divine Truffle right in front of the camera as she tells you what she would love to do with you and her morning poop.
    Imagine this sight right before you eyes, imagine the delicate aroma and taste of her divine morning poop.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 1 s
    Size: 560 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pee / poo & cum - - scatshop

Pee / poo & cum - - scatshop

Watch me pee my panties before i take a big shit in the toilet. Then i play with my ass with my little wand and get all dirty smearing my poop around my ass. Finally i play with my fave rabbit until i’m oozing my white creamy cum just for you . All the time talking dirty to you in my hot British accent.
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 40 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 575 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

public sewer pipe Part 2 - - scatshop

public sewer pipe Part 2 - - scatshop

Hello … sorry for the silence … I’m with you my dear fans again … I begged my husband and he spent a week collecting other people’s public shit … and I found a suitable transparent pipe that should bring many foreign shit into me and I’m so glad that you will see the whole process through a transparent pipe … at the end of my ass my husband washed his urine and we were pleased to go to sleep !!! I so want to repeat this experience with a transparent pipe … there will soon be a continuation …)))
    At the end of part 3, there is a video of my husband collecting public shit for his perverted and sweet wife to then shove all that smelly and arousing someone else’s shit into my body )))
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 34 s
    Format: MPEG-TS
    Size: 1.79 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Stinky Merry Christmas - - scatshop

Stinky Merry Christmas - - scatshop

I’m wearing my cute red Christmas dress and panty on. I have a great suprise this year. Are you excited? So I would tell you ‘I’m your Gift this year for Christmas.’ Santa bring you some stinky and naughty gift under your tree. I show off you my panty rear view and remove to get access to asshole which is gaping a bit I have to poo seriously. I tell you how stinky farts I released before so this poo should be stinkiest like before. I tell you how smelly my asshole and remove panty. I ask you then ‘Have you’ve been good boy?’ If you were bad boy now you can change yourself and being good cause Santa giving me to you present only if you’ve been such a good and naughty boy. Good answer 🙂 I take my dildo and talking sexily about your Christmas gift in my person. On my side I start playing with butthole and insert dildo to fuck some poo out of my ass. Super stinky that’s sure. I show feet as well while playing around. Do you wanna smell this stinky hole? Of you cours you wanna do. It’s time to poo and relief on myself finally my naughty boy. Here is your nice and super stinky poo under your Christmas tree. Do you wanna fuck me on my side? or in doggy? even on my back too? After few min play on side Let’s continue to play in doggy. Lots of gaping and shitty anal play goes on. I let you use me 🙂 My stinky asshole and loud wet farts drive you crazy 🙂 Do you wanna cum on my dirty hole? It’s a long tease for you without orgasm. I tell you to cum. Did you? Just imagine the smell in the room and definitely make you cum right away. So was it a stinky Christmas gift am I right? Good boys get dirty and stinky gift from Santa this year. 🙂 At end you can enjoy my fart face as well when I push out for you. Have fun and Merry Christmas <3
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 53 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting Bed In Satin - - scatshop

Shitting Bed In Satin - - scatshop

Watch me in pink satin night dress and pink thong tell you how i want you to watch me while i shit right onto my bedsheets then wipe my ass with my little thong…
    I show off my tight thong before sliding it down to reveal my dirty ass stain… Now watch me shit a huge pile onto my bed….
    You like watching that dont you i wipe my dirty ass and tell you if you play your cards right this shit stained thong will end up right on your doorstep
    #shit #efro #scat #british #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 59 s
    Size: 615 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A Month Of My Shit – Diaper Play - - scatshop

A Month Of My Shit – Diaper Play - - scatshop

I cleaned up my hands so that I can put a diaper on! I’ve always wanted to wear a diaper while I’m completely covered in poop! I hope I can get this diaper on while I’ve got so much shit on me! My diaper doesn’t stay clean and cute for long! It’s covered in my shit! I’m going to destroy this diaper! Watch me grab big handfuls of my poop and stuff them down my diaper! I rub my pussy and smear my shit against my horny clit! Oh it feels so good being a nasty, dirty, diaper girl! It feels so good that I’m going to cum from stuffing poop down my diaper and rubbing my horny pussy!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information