Pro User

Oct 2016

Schoolgirl Sharing Her Dirty Secret/Huge Poo - - scatshop

Schoolgirl Sharing Her Dirty Secret/Huge Poo - - scatshop

I’m a sexy schoolgirl. Wearing this sexy schoolgirl outfit. Under my skirt have a white and innocent cotton panty. I really wanna telling you something. This is my dirty secret and I never ever shared yet with anybody. You’ll be the first one. Do you wanna being the first person who get to know of my secret? I know you going to undestand me because you also have some dirty fantasy in your mind. Well I love wearing cute cotton bikinis but I love more when I can shitting into my pants. I like is so bad when feel the warm poo covering my ass and filling my innocent panties. Is it wrong? Or is it so bad? Hm… I guess it’s not that bad thing but other would say I’m a very very bad and dirty girl because good girls doesn’t shit theirselves. So ok I got it I’m a bad and cheeky girl. I tease you and you get hard don’t you?First peeing through on white bikini make it pee soaked. And then I pull off to half way and get a nice view to asshole. I have to shit for sure.Puckering my asshole and encourage you to take a sniff of my hole. I know you jerk off so just keep stroking yourself because I pull out a big big shit into my white panty. So big and coloring my pants. Then take it off and holding in my hands that huge shit, I’m surprised as well. You can take it and do it whatever you want with. Sniff, smell, taste, anything. I show you my shit covered asshole and holding my poo on the same scene. You can cum if you want it’s up to you. But please keep my dirty secret and don’t give out to anyone never ever.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 648 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Plushie Shit Destruction - - scatshop

Plushie Shit Destruction - - scatshop

Watch me destroy this pathertic plushie……..
    I make him sniff my pussy and ass then pee all over his face.
    Now stick your nose right inside my shithole sniff my log inside…
    I stick him inside my panties and poop a little it sticks to his nose now lay down im going to shit all over you..
    I squat above him and release hard shit onto his face then get it and give him one hell of a shit destruction….
    Smearing it over his eyes, belly, mouth making him a dirty little scat slave……
    This is only the beginning Im going to use and abuse you day in…….. day out
    #plushie #teddy #scat #smearing #toiletslave #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Born to devour female shit! - - scatshop

Born to devour female shit! - - scatshop

Born to devour female shit! This unique video – a toilet slave accidentally spat urine on the ass of Christina’s mistress !!! Panties and jeans of Christina’s mistress were wet – Christina was angry !! Amina did not visit the toilet – 4 days! A huge piece of shit fell to the ground and she shoved a dirty, big piece of shit in the mouth of the toilet slave and made him swallow! Girls closed his nose to him – he had to swallow fast – he only got air through his mouth! It was one of the hardest days in a slave’s life, but to serve the girls is the meaning of his life!
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Your shit so take it boy! - - scatshop

Your shit so take it boy! - - scatshop

Poop time for me, eat it bitch.
    Models:

Duration: 38 s 613 ms
    Resolution: 640 x 360
    Size: 3.60 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Beer Me!! - - scatshop

Beer Me!! - - scatshop

My man pisses in an empty beer bottle and hands it to me as I drink the entire thing withut a drop spilled!! Yummy
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 36 s
    Size: 199 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pee pee in the bath - - scatshop

Pee pee in the bath - - scatshop

Just waiting for it to come out.
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 4 s
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cant stop my shit while finishing a document - - scatshop

Cant stop my shit while finishing a document - - scatshop

Today i had a buisy day.
    Needed to work the whole day on my Computer to note stuff, to make some plans.
    I cant get away from the computer cause the time is against me.
    So it does not suit me at all that my body screams to me to go the toilet.
    I dont get time for that shit!
    I am feeling how my shit is pressed against my asshole, I can hardly stand it anymore.
    Eventually i let go and shit a really huge load in my pants.
    The shit is overflowing my pants, the pee is dripping from the chain on the floor.
    I am feeling so much lighter, but I have to finish the document.
    I cant stand the need to smear it anymore and begin to smear the poop on my panty and on my asscheeks while i am sitting in my own shit and in the piss soaked pillow.
    Have fun watching!
    Horny kisses
    LucyScat
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 332 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Daddy’s Dirty Pee Slut - - scatshop

Daddy’s Dirty Pee Slut - - scatshop

Daddy knows how much I love being naughty for him, and he usually buys me makeup whenever I am! He really likes to watch me apply my sparkly lip gloss just for him. I am almost out of lip gloss and tonight I am feeling more naughty than usual, I really want to see Daddy’s dick get nice and hard for me and hopefully i can make him cum this time too! I know it’s bad for me to feel like this but I can’t help it.
    So I apply my lip gloss and blow Daddy kisses while I show off my young body in my jean shorts and extra tight top! I pull down my shorts and yellow panties and pee in a jar. i raise it to my lips and take small sips and I can see that Daddy is impressed! I can also see his dick growing for me so next I pull out a big purple toy I stole from Mommy’s closet and plunge it deep into my dirty little ass over and over, showing Daddy what I wish he would do to me during our special playtime together. I know he is still too shy to do anything besides watch me play for him… but I think he might be starting to cum around ?
    I can see he’s about to lose it so I pull mommy’s big purple dong out of my ass, every last inch of it covered in my thick and very strong smelling shit, I hold it right up to his nose! He groans and shudders.. i think i just made Daddy fill his pants with cum!
    He tries to hide it, he thinks I don’t notice, but I am not blind! I have so many naughty thoughts about what I want me and Daddy to do together and I really hope we can play more really soon!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Size: 771 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My dirty ass and rubber cock and diarrhea - - scatshop

My dirty ass and rubber cock and diarrhea - - scatshop

I entered the room I was wearing underwear in black , I took off my panties and threw them on the floor and lay down on the sofa and opened her legs and began to show you her hairy pussy and beautiful ass . And then I was approached by Olga , she sat beside him and bowed his head and began to caress my hairy pussy , Olga tries to make me feel good , she plays with my Clit . After a little fondling of my clitoris , Olga picks up the rubber dick, and enters me pussy and starts fucking me , playing with my pussy with a rubber member Olga pulled it out and put together , and she got up and I was between her legs . Olga started pushing and then out of your ass Olga started to go shit , Olga shitting and pissing on me , her shit falls on my ass . Olga celebrated their need for me , then Olga sat next to me and started to sniff his shit , and Olga starts to smear shit on my ass . Tightly covering my ass shit . Olga graduated to smear on my ass shit , took a rubber cock and again entered my pussy and it began again to fuck me in dirty shit pussy . I was just in shock from what makes me Olga, it was not in the script of this video I thought ) Olga pulls the rubber cock from my vagina and I continue to touch your Clit with my hand , I masturbated also and then I explode the urine I piss on myself , fuck this show , and together with urine out of my ass pouring diarrhea , Yes that’s it I’m a dirty whore . Fuck me fuck my girlfriend , she shit on me , smeared my shit on my ass , and again fucked me in the cunt , and then I explode with a huge fountain of urine and liquid shit diarrhea .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 28 s
    Size: 1 016 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lick And Suck My Shit Till I Cum - - scatshop

Lick And Suck My Shit Till I Cum - - scatshop

Watch me be a kinky girl wearing a bodystocking, I turn around and pucker my arse so it opens and closes so you can see the bulging shit inside my arse..
    I then push a big shit out onto a plate before showing you it.
    I then take a hard piece and lick and suck it like it was your cock, sucking on my shit gets me really really horny..
    So I take it with me to my chair and lick it while I make myself cum.. as I cum more shit squeezes out of my arse..
    Give me shit to lick anytime
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 32 s
    Size: 813 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information