Pro User

Oct 2016

My new pants in floral - - scatshop

My new pants in floral - - scatshop

For the filming of this video, I bought new pants on them were embroidered with flowers , and they fit my legs great ass , I feel great . I wore them especially for you my favorite fans , first video of me posing in my pants show them to you , take different poses , take them off and show you my ass and again wear them . Then I bend over and fill their new pants piss and shit ( I shit and pee in your new pants ) after I’ve filled their pants with shit and urine I am again posing for you but in the dirty pants , fucking on the visible stains of shit and traces of urine . I stand a cancer on his knees and removed his pants showing you his dirty ass , my ass all in the shit . I just loved what I did with the new pants . I again put my pants back on my ass again and posing for you .
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 866 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mz Booty is back for biznASS!!! - - scatshop

Mz Booty is back for biznASS!!! - - scatshop

Mz Booty is back!! This legendary starlet you saw here 1st is back again!!! Enjoy all new action from one of the biggest asses to ever do it!! She is back and FUNKIER than ever as she returns with two clips, a new toilet scene and her 1st ever EFRO action!!! Be on the lookout for new exclusive content coming soon!!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 43 s
    Size: 67.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Anal Breakfast Sausage - - scatshop

Anal Breakfast Sausage - - scatshop

I found some sausage in the fridge this morning, I was hungry but I was also horny. So I shoved them up my ass and then shit them out, over and over, licking them off each time. Finally I fried them up and ate them.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sniffing n’ Smearing My Shitty Feet - - scatshop

Sniffing n’ Smearing My Shitty Feet - - scatshop

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com 😉
    My poor, sweaty feet have been trapped inside my old boots all day! I take them off one at a time and smell them deeply, telling you how good they stink 😉 You know what else smells good I bet? Mm that’s right, my butthole smells and tastes fantastic too. I switch between fingering my ass and smelling my stinky sweet fingers and my feet for a while, telling you how good everything smells.
    Mm, you know what would make my feet smell even better? That’s right, I’ve got a yummy treat baking in the oven 😉 I shit onto my wriggling feet and tell you how warm it is, how good it smells as I rub my feet all over and in my lovely pile of poop, smearing them all over with my toes and giving my shit covered feet a playful lick and smelling them before I wiggle them at you and wave goodbye 😉
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 245 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

30 LOADS – Part 2 Hole Fucking - - scatshop

30 LOADS – Part 2 Hole Fucking - - scatshop

In part two of my 30 Load Adventure I get so turned on that I have to fuck my filthy shit covered holes until I squirt all over my shit pool!
    I bring out my favorite g spot simulator! I love this toy! It makes me cum and squirt so good! With just a little bit of pumping and the smell of 30 loads of shit all over me I am squirting in no time! Oh it feels so good to cum! I scoop up my wet girl cum and splash it all over myself! It makes my shit so slimy and sexy!
    Don’t worry, I won’t forget about my asshole! I lay back and slide the wet shit covered toy into my asshole and fuck myself until I cum so hard!!! I do love fucking my dirty shithole! I just wish it was a cock fucking that dirty hole of mine! ; )
    Enjoy!
    Scat 96 – 30 LOADS – Part 2 Hole Fucking
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 2 s
    Size: 409 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kinky Scat Nun - - scatshop

Kinky Scat Nun - - scatshop

Watch me as an innocent nun that turns bad i want to break all the rules in the worse kind of way and i want you to watch it…
    I bend over showing you my pants with your name on before sliding them down and fucking my innocent arse with my buttplug… Mmmm you like that.. Lets break another rule..
    I tell you to wank that dick
    I push out my buttplug followed by warm scat and show you it before smearing it all over myself…
    I smear all over my face and my nun habit before putting shit right into my mouth and chewing it for you…
    Now cum all over this nuns dirty little arsehole…..
    I SAY THE NAME MATTHEW IN THIS
    Models:

Duration: 21 min 52 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit shots in the knickers - - scatshop

Shit shots in the knickers - - scatshop

In this video, I’m Carolina and Alice filling women’s knickers with shit and piss . We bought specially for the filming of two pairs of women’s white trousers . In the beginning of the video we take turns posing for you in panties , show you how they shape our priests , and then we stand in the center one and understand with each other pantalony , showing you my knickers clean from the inside and pure white ass , after the demonstration, we again put the knickers back on their Asses . Showing you my panties and ass , we piss and shit in panties , shit our drawers become heavy and SAG , you’ll be able to consider as of our Asses shoot shit in pants . After we shit and piss in knickers, we also take turns demonstrating to you their full of shit panties , each of us is again in the centre and removes his pants , Oh yeah our drawers are full of shit our Asses dirty shit , we demonstrate you white Asses, then we again pose for you in knickers . We walk around the room and there’s a lot of shit in our knickers .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 31 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

super pisser super squirter - - scatshop

super pisser super squirter - - scatshop

I have held my pee as long as I can! Now I am all sexy and whiny, talking about how much I need to go… All the piss is making my bladder bloated, and pushing against my pussy, making it tingle with pleasure. I use a container to go in, squatting over it and pissing… I moan with pleasure for the super long piss! It is splashy and has a pretty color and sweet scent. I fill the container until it is almost to the rim! I then slowly fill up a whole bottle, and half of a second one. So much pee! The sweet relief of my pee has made me really excited, my pussy is super wet.
    Next it’s time to lay back, and buzz my clit like crazy with my Hitachi wand! I put it on full blast right away and rub my pussy until I squirt! I squirm and moan like crazy; The pleasure is so intense. I almost want to stop, but I force myself to keep masturbating. I have the biggest squirting orgasm of my life right into your face!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 223 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Copper Pees Pants And Cums - - scatshop

Copper Pees Pants And Cums - - scatshop

Youve been doing obscene acts in public and now this copper is going to teach you a lesson…. You are one dirty boy but this policewoman is even dirtier…… I make you watch as i spread my legs and show my crisp white knickers so clean right? well im going to make them a shade of yellow….. I pee my panties flooding them with pee before running my handcuffs over my swollen clit… Mmmmm you like that, i pull my pee panties down and squeeze the pee all over my police shirt before stuffing deep inside my hairy pussy…. Mmmm this is making you hard isnt it now watch me cum then i want you to cum all over my uniform soak my police uniform in your cum……… You shoot your load and i rub it in all over my shirt before spitting all over it…. and then making myself cum hard I know you want more…. But your have to misbehave again and have me arrest you wont you…….. 😉
    #policewoman #costumes #pee #wetting #pantyfetish #pantystuffing #fingerfucking #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 5 s
    Size: 877 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Step Mommy Shits Just For You… Enjoy! - - scatshop

Step Mommy Shits Just For You… Enjoy! - - scatshop

Step-son walks in on a bloated Mommy on the toilet trying to poop to ask her about getting a ride to a friends house. Her reaction is one of surprise and slight embarrassment. She promises to give him the ride then asks for some privacy. He doesn't leave and asks if he can watch her go to the bathroom. She rebuffs this request but eventually agrees ( Motivated perhaps by a desire to "win over" her new stepson )
    He asks her to open her legs so he can see better and this is when she notices he is getting aroused. She comments on this ; about how it's getting weird , sexual. She just wants to get this over with so tells him if he wants to jerk off to just go ahead and do it. She warns him it's probably going to smell ; that he might be grossed out.
    Then he asks if she would do it on the floor. She agrees because this way she doesn't have to look at him while he masturbates. She then shits and tells him he will have to clean it up. Once she finishes , she stands up and watches as he kneels down to masturbate over her poo. She leaves , disgusted .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 55 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.52 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information