Pro User

Oct 2016

Two plates of shit and urine - - scatshop

Two plates of shit and urine - - scatshop

I and Olya decided to have some fun, I suggested my friend to play the game, who is more at shit or pissing on the plate. We waited a bit when we very much want to go to the toilet very much, then Olga said that she was ready to be the first I did not argue and said that Olga can start the competition! Olga put the plate on the floor, and she showed you her charms first with a piss and an ass, then turned her ass to the camera and began to shit and piss on the plate that was standing on the floor, big and long shit coming out of Olga’s ass of different colors) Olga filled her plate shit and urine and we swapped places. Now I show you my body breasts, pussy and ass. I also turned my ass to the video camera and filled my plate with shit and urine. At the end of the video I show you the plates which of us won to decide for you.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 30 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit Loving Shit Pig! - - scatshop

Shit Loving Shit Pig! - - scatshop

Oink Oink!
    I am a dirty shit pig! I love shit so much! I get so horny and excited when I smell poop! I get so turned on when I can feel shit in my asshole!
    Look at my cute little piggy ears and nose! Look at my dirty piggy tail butt plug! Watch me wiggle my piggy tail in your face! I love shaking my big piggy ass!
    I crave shit so much! I need shit! Watch me dig a nice, moist turd out of my ass! I oink and oink and rub it all over my ass! I take my shit and smear it over my big boobs and my belly. I shove my tail back into my ass and wiggle it around!
    Do you want my piggy ass? I want you to fuck my dirty, shitty ass! I’ll pull my tail out and you can shove your cock right into that dirty hole of mine!
    Watch my finger fuck my shithole! I can get four fingers up my filthy poopchute!Oh yes! I feels so good to fingerfuck my piggy ass!
    I’m such a filthy, shit loving pig!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wet Enema In My Panties - - scatshop

Wet Enema In My Panties - - scatshop

I’ve got a big load of shit in my ass but I’m having a little bit of trouble pushing it out. I’ve decided to give myself a little enema so I can get my poop out of my ass. But I’m going to do it while wearing a pretty pair of panties! I want to destroy these cute little panties with a huge, disgusting load of poop and enema water! My shit is going to get mixed up with my enema and make a massive, wet mess in my pretty panties! I can’t wait to destroy my panties and get poop all over my ass! Here goes nothing!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 3 s
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teens FIRST Piss Shower - - scatshop

Teens FIRST Piss Shower - - scatshop

I suck him off for a bit before he pisses all over me. Watch me embrace and enjoy it, as well as how I feel after.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 24 s
    Size: 375 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cruel games two whores - - scatshop

Cruel games two whores - - scatshop

We decided with Olga a little play violent games , I and Olga wearing white underwear and stockings on his feet , and turned on the video camera . I’m holding my friend’s hair then ordered her to sit on the floor , Olga does everything I take off your panties and piss on Olga’s head , then I turn to Olga’s ass and shit on his head of his girlfriend , Oh you have no idea what I got pleasure from what I do with my girlfriend , then I smear shit in the face of his girlfriend , and my girlfriend all in the shit I make is shit my friend , and she at this moment do masturbate , I fuck myself with a rubber cock . We switch places and now my friend Olga throws me on the floor , takes off her panties and piss on my head and then shit on my hair , Olga smearing shit on my head, face , and Tits , I get all the shit his girlfriend , she tells me to eat shit , and she Fucks herself with rubber dick between his legs , she looks at me and Fucks yourself in the pussy . We both shit in the floor in the room is also shit but we got 100% satisfaction from the fact that we did . PS : We removes operator so you can fully enjoy the spectacle .
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 15 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bonnie In a public park on a potty chair - - scatshop

Bonnie In a public park on a potty chair - - scatshop

I thought it would be fun to shit in a public park while people and cars go by. I have one of those adult potty chairs so I could be shitting and it would just look like I was sitting in a regular chair. I loved doin this one!!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 307 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit as body cream - - scatshop

Shit as body cream - - scatshop

Olga and Yana are very hot love the game, this time the girls gave you the lesbian show on the sofa . Yana began to fondle Olga first the chest and then fuck , Olga likes it when Ian caresses her . Then the girls switched places , now Olga Yana takes off underwear and starts to fondle . But Yana and Olga this is not enough , Olga gets down on the bed and begins to shit on Yana a large amount of shit is on the body of Yana , Olga starts to smear shit on the body of the Dress covered her body like a hot shit that just came out of the ass Olga . Then Olga takes Dildo and starts fucking them in the pussy Yana , Yana da shit and jumping on the rubber cock . A bit of tinkering with Yana , Olga also wants to make Ian shit on her , Oh yeah Ian stood on the bed and began to shit and piss on the body of Olga , Yana, too, then smears shit on the body of Olga , Olga receives not overcome the fun of playing with Yana . Yana takes the rubber cock in hand and begins to fuck Olga in the pussy , then in ass , Olga is jumping on the rubber cock covered in shit and Yana is very much like it , then the girls swap places , now Yana enters her anal Dildo, Yes, it’s incredible . Yana Olga and I got a lot of pleasure from such games .
    Models:

Duration: 18 min 12 s
    Size: 1.75 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit on my face makes me so horny - - scatshop

Shit on my face makes me so horny - - scatshop

After i shit out a really,really long log i wanted to smear this beautifull snake into my face.
    But after a little bit this escalated…
    I couldnt stop so smear on my face, continued to smear on my neck, get my tits out of my bra and smeared them too.
    This made me so horny i startet to rub my pussy.
    I am so dirty, the floor is dirty too. I am sitting on my shit, the floor is full of shit, my face is full of shit, my tits are full of shit, my pussy is full of shit – and i had a beautiful orgasm. 🙂
    Have fun watching!
    Horny kisses
    LucyScat
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 11 s
    Size: 1.72 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Piss, Shit, Olive Oil and Golf Balls!! - - scatshop

Piss, Shit, Olive Oil and Golf Balls!! - - scatshop

In this clip Slave Julia is on the spanking bench to receive a punishment enema, a special olive oil and golf ball enema. This gets really messy and take a hilarious turn when one of the golf balls gets stuck in her ass and I have to go in after it. Don’t worry, gravity and a large meal forced it out an hour later saving Juicy Julia a very embarrassing trip to the ER to have it removed. This video has it all, piss, shit, smearing, enemas, weird insertions, dirty talk, floggings and more. It is a lot of messy fun for a cheap price.
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 41 s
    Size: 1.88 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Erica’s Shitty Diary I - - scatshop

Erica’s Shitty Diary I - - scatshop

Erica’s first Shitty Diary, it’s a compilation of three morning shits from my first week of many to come.
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information