Pro User

Oct 2016

Black teen plays w pissy, creamy pussy!! - - scatshop

Black teen plays w pissy, creamy pussy!! - - scatshop

Black virgin teen needs to pee a lil while she lets you inspect her pink creamy hole. Her wet pissing lil hole makes her so horny she has to stretch her lil pussy with a special tool! Inspect her lil princess parts while she moans for you😘
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 724 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I Love To Eat My Poop! - - scatshop

I Love To Eat My Poop! - - scatshop

Mmm! Look at this nice big fresh load of poop! There’s a big, soft, moist turd and many smaller harder turds. I love admiring my shit. Looking at it’s beauty. It smells so good. But best of all I love the taste of my shit!
    I pick up the biggest pile of poop and I slowly squish it in my hand! It feels so good feeling the warm poop squish through my fingers! Yum!
    I lick the moist warm poo and search for a nice little chunk to swallow! When I find it I pop it into my mouth! Mmm! It tastes so good! I love the smell of it and how the flavor completely invades all of my senses! I love my poop!
    It is hard for me to swallow my poop. I am working on getting better. It’s a mind over matter thing. I love the taste but it’s hard to get myself to swallow for some reason! I do my best though and with lots of gagging and choking I swallow the little piece of shit! Oh it makes me so happy when I do! I love getting to poop out my poop!
    I pick up the biggest turd again and talk dirty to you. I tell you all the nasty things I love to do with poop. Then I smear my moist wet turd onto my lips! Just like lipstick! I think it makes me look very pretty! Do you want to kiss me?
    Scat 94 – I Love To Eat My Poop!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Size: 683 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Slow motion Manicured Masturbating while Peeing - - scatshop

Slow motion Manicured Masturbating while Peeing - - scatshop

Masturbating while I’m peeing in slow motion. Like my nails?
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 29 s
    Size: 156 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

4 girls used me, as a living toilet! - - scatshop

4 girls used me, as a living toilet! - - scatshop

4 girls used me, as a living toilet, in the swimming pool!:
    4 girls used me, as a living toilet, in the swimming pool!
    When I, together with my 4 friends, Dirty-Tina, HollyBanks, AnnyAurora and TexasPatti, was in the swimming pool, all four girls had to piss. So they came up with the idea of using me as a living toilet. So we, five girls, pulled us naked and I had to lie down on the floor, in the pool. Then pissed, one girl after another in my mouth, all 4 use me, as a toilet, and I have swallowed everything, well. See how much fun we had! After all 4 had bottled me, we were caught, by a bath supervision. How we got caught and what happened next, you see in the next part, from our visit to the swimming pool! But I can tell you, that it went so extreme and horny on!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 50 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 360 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Two chairs - - scatshop

Two chairs - - scatshop

We had a great time this time, I and Olga have prepared for you a new hot video where we make use of two chairs . Olga undressed before the goal and sat on the chair , I turned on the camera and went to her first I began to caress tongue pussy of Olga about what she’s sweet uh I’m so Horny I play with her tongue with a cunt, Olga , Olga groaning in pleasure . I propose to Olga a bit of variety and Olga agrees . Olga gets up on the chairs and I lay on the floor, and Olga starts to shit and piss on my naked body in the toilet . About fucking so much shit and urine that’s fantastic she’s so good how comes the shit out of their ass Olga I love to watch it . Going to the toilet on my naked body , Olga climbed down from his chair and began to smear the shit on my pussy , I very excited from the smell of shit and what makes my hairy pussy Olga , she definitively covers of my pussy shit . Then Olga starts to caress my pussy tongue . Oh my God such a thrill . Face and mouth Olga in the shit but she continues to caress me I want her very much , but Olga, this is very little , Olga has asked me to shit on her , I stand up on the chairs and Olga is cancer on my knees and I start to shit and piss on your ass Olga , Yes, that’s a show I want to smear my shit on the ass Olga , I peel out of their chairs and begin to smear the ass Olga with her own shit , Oh what a big layer of shit on the ass Olga . It smells , I begin to caress dirty Olga’s anus with her tongue this excellent and exciting . Dear our fans , we love you and obraschaemsya to you with a request to do more shopping our hot video clips , we want to get in the top 5 stores on this website but without your help we could not do we can . We rely on your help and support and don’t forget to take custom requests for videos . Write your scenarios and we will write for you a hot video with our participation . Bring your friends to our store .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Anal and poop video - - scatshop

Anal and poop video - - scatshop

Watch me bust it open and let it all go! Serving you a plate of my own poop! Let me know how much you love me by buying clip!
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 16 s
    Resolution: 320 x 568
    Size: 7.32 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teen BBW Vomit Covered CUNT Lessons - - scatshop

Teen BBW Vomit Covered CUNT Lessons - - scatshop

**Solo/Roleplay/Office Outfit**
    Watch me give my coworker some intense CUNT lessons. Teaching her how to be a real slut, what it takes to be an actual fucking cunt like me. Cunts love stretching their holes and covering themselves in chunky brown puke. They also love pissing themselves! So NASTY!
    *This was a custom video*
    Lots of dirty talk, solo roleplay, and a FUCK TON of vomit! I also piss myself while fingering my pussy with all my fingers.
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit in pantyhose from our childhood - - scatshop

Shit in pantyhose from our childhood - - scatshop

We found cotton tights and tried them on , I asked Olga to record video clip in pantyhose near pantyhose we walked in childhood and still remember them . I asked Olga to lie back on the sofa and I climbed on the bed down and pulled the pantyhose and started to piss on Olga’s pantyhose , a large stream of urine emerged from my hairy pussy , I got off the couch and Olga, meanwhile, had put her hand under the pantyhose and began to masturbate caressing fingers her cunt , then Olga pulled her arm out of the tights and started shitting in pantyhose , fuck the shit out of tights began to come out in the Rouge ,Olga lowered the pantyhose and showed you his dirty ass which was all in the shit . After that, Olga and I traded places and now I lie on my back on the couch and Olga stands on the couch and pissing my pantyhose , Oh yeah I love the Golden rain like urine , I put my hand into the tights and began to caress her cunt with fingers , I do love to masturbate a bit of tinkering with my pussy I begin to shit in my pantyhose , Oh yeah this is the head of shit , shit passes through tights that clothed me , I pull the pantyhose to show you my dirty ass all in the shit , and then wear them again . In this video we piss on each other in pantyhose , shit in pantyhose posing in pantyhose full of shit . And masturbating fondle himself fingers .
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 7 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Stacey’s Massive Explosion - - scatshop

Stacey’s Massive Explosion - - scatshop

What a day! I walked to a near by photo shoot to do a test shoot with a new model. Everything went great, until I got back and realized I forgot my keys, I’m locked out. I have to wait 20 mins until some one can come home and rescue me. I have to shit really bad I’m trying to hold it, but I lose the fight.
    I go right in my, new white tight jeans and I have diarrhea omg. Why me? Its so much that when I take my jeans off shit falls everywhere I can not fucking believe this. It wont stop coming, I shit in my hand and smear it on my phat ass. More shit comes out on the floor, I have to go some more. I sit my shitty ass on the toilet all you hear is heavy farts and more diarrhea. Shit is every where on me, the toilet and the floor. The only good part was that, I did have my camera. My neighbor was right in her driveway as all this was happening, I wondering how much she saw. This was one of my most embarrassing moments.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 54 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga cunt full of shit - - scatshop

Olga cunt full of shit - - scatshop

Olga likes to experiment this time, Olga sat in a chair and approached her, Yana , Yana, Olga began to kiss . Yes, they are doing it perfect . Yana climbed up on a chair and Olga lay between her legs , Yana took off her underwear and started shitting on the naked body of Olga . From Yana came not only shit but piss , Yana this day stomach hurt and she had diarrhea . Oh yeah how much on the body of Olga shit a large pile of liquid diarrhea . Yana got off the chair and took the rubber cock and began to fuck Olga fuck , Yes, Yana rubbed the rubber dick in shit and fucked them Olga fucking weight pubis Olga in the shit , all the cunt and ass too , Yana Olga has a dirty dick . Oh yeah they’re dirty whores . Filling pussy Olga shit , Yana had finished fucking the rubber cock Olga , and Olga relaxed , but there is still a big pile of crap coming out of the ass of Olga , Olga also shits and pisses . Yes, that’s a hot video , in which Yana and Olga playing a very dirty game . Favorite our friends we bought new equipment and light . Now our videos will be high quality and you will be able to look at everything in the smallest detail . Don’t forget to do custom queries for filming videos in your personal home collection .
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 36 s
    Size: 836 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information