Pro User

Oct 2016

Fucking My Pussy With My Turd! - - scatshop

Fucking My Pussy With My Turd! - - scatshop

I’ve got such a big load of shit in my ass! It’s going to be a big, fat load, perfect for fucking my desperate, horny pussy with! Nothing gets me off more than fucking my pussy with my warm shit! It feels so good stretching my cunt open with a hot, fresh turd. Watch me shit out a big turd just so I can fuck myself with it!
    Look at this shit! I pushed this huge, monster turd out and now I get to fuck myself so hard with it! I love how dirty and nasty it feels to fuck myself with my own poop! It feels so warm as my turd enters my pussy. My shit gets all over my hands and all over my sexy, hairy pussy and ass. Look at how dirty and hot this is! I stuff my poop up inside of myself and shit it out of my pussy! Oh I need to cum so bad! Watch me cum as I fuck myself with my poop!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Enema for Marina - - scatshop

Enema for Marina - - scatshop

We decided to continue a series of videos in which girls produce cleaning their organisms directly into the mouth of his girlfriend . This time the cleansing of the body from the shit held Marina , and Alice filled ass Marina, and set his mouth to Marina filled her mouth with water and shit . Marina is cancer on her knees and Alice picked up a plastic bottle and filled her friend’s ass with water, then Marina shoots water with shit in her mouth Alice, Alice’s mouth is filled with water with shit , Alice’s body run off trickles of dirty water with shit .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 25 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

shitting in mouth slavegirl in woods - - scatshop

shitting in mouth slavegirl in woods - - scatshop

I like to walk in the woods and use slaves in nature. Slave knowing this tried to Dodge, but she failed! I whipped her good and shat her in the mouth. How she squirmed trying to spit, but I made her eat all my shit. She will learn a lesson for a long time!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: AVI
    Size: 484 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Extreme vomiting with dildo and dirty talk - - scatshop

Extreme vomiting with dildo and dirty talk - - scatshop

Today is my first lesson on good hard deep throating! I have my realistic dildo with me to practice on! I’m going to suck and suck taking it deep in my mouth. I don’t care if I gag or vomit. I will take this just as I would your cock! Hell or high water I am going to get this right to the base! Watch and listen as I talk dirty to you while gagging and continually vomiting time after time! I am covered in vomit, my eyes are watering and my makeup is running! Determined I carry on and continue to suck and lick my vomit and saliva ridden rildo while talking to you. Eventually I have to cave, don’t worry though I will be back for more!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 51 s
    Size: 725 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Jeans Are My Toilet - - scatshop

Jeans Are My Toilet - - scatshop

Watch me pee my blue jeans and pantys before pushing a big load into my pantys and jeans…. it fills big and a push again before giving myself an enema to clean my ass out and you see my ass juice spray out my denim jeans….
    I sit down in my messy and then pull down my jeans and panties to show you my load…
    Now watch me smear my jeans with my shit, i smear my scat all over my jean bum and legs before sitting down on my panty poop and grinding back and forth…
    Jeans And Pantys Are My Toilet And I Love It
    #jeans #pantypoop #denim #smearing #scat #enema #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 18 min 7 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Twerking Shit monster - - scatshop

Twerking Shit monster - - scatshop

Twerking while shit falls out my ass
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 12 s
    Size: 246 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bad Toilet Humiliated - - scatshop

Bad Toilet Humiliated - - scatshop

My toilet is broken in and I need to take a dump again. But I have my slave lay down on the floor, and I shit in his toilet mouth! I have more for him, and I position me above him to take a really huge dump. Now he's got more than a mouthful. I call my other slave over to clean my ass with his tongue, which should be a privilege.So from now on, his only position should be under my ass and my shit!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 12 s
    Size: 718 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit on the jacket and legs - - scatshop

Shit on the jacket and legs - - scatshop

Olga and Yana are very fond of playing with crap , this time Ian dressed up as a schoolgirl , Olga was dressed as a dominatrix . At Olga was wearing a leather jacket in which she came to visit Yana . The girls first tried the jacket , but then they put it on the floor and began to shit on her about how it’s cool when two girls and shit at the same time . They did a cool mix of shit and urine . After that, they took off his stockings and began to stomp the shit out of his legs , as beautiful and exotic . They are the most dirty girls who like to play with my shit .
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 58 s
    Size: 885 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The pig is Olga and I am her mistress - - scatshop

The pig is Olga and I am her mistress - - scatshop

I love when Olga obey me this time Olga I have the mumps I can do almost everything I want . I first ordered the pig to crawl in a circle standing cancer on his knees , pig performs any of my orders . After that, I squeeze his fingers nipples on the chest of the pig . I again make the pig crawl only this time with a bare ass ! Oh yeah that’s what I understand when a pig is subject completely . A bit of tinkering with the pig, I take the plate and ordered the pig to fill , the pig is a cancer, and shits in a bowl fills it with his shit . The pig is happy that I let her go to the bathroom , I take a rubber member put pig cancer pig and command you to eat shit and she fuck him in the ass rubber cock , a pig eats its own shit is just excellent and I can enter in her ass and cunt with rubber dick is a classic . I wanted to use the toilet and said to the pig stand room and continue to eat their shit from the plate , I got cancer and started shitting pig on the ass liquid diarrhea . Oh, how I wanted to use the bathroom and I didn’t have more opportunities to tolerate , I vystrelival liquid diarrhea in pigs ass dripping diarrhea and mumps continues to eat its own feces . I again ordered pigs to crawl around the room standing cancer on his knees , and the pig performs my orders , face, and ass of all pigs in shit , but she is happy and well-fed .
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 6 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Daddy decided to use me again hehe - - scatshop

Daddy decided to use me again hehe - - scatshop

Daddy decided to use me as his little toilet slave more!!! I got peed and pooped on, and then I smeared it all over my lovely little self!!! Hehe omg He was so rough with me and I had so much fun being used!!! Hope you like it as much as Daddy & I did!!!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 12 s
    Size: 259 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information