Pro User

Oct 2016

Birthday Cake Shit Smear 2019 - - scatshop

Birthday Cake Shit Smear 2019 - - scatshop

It’s that time of year again! My birthday! This year I’m celebrating with a nice red velvet cake! But I think this cake is missing a little something…
    A nice big pile of shit!
    Watch me blow out my candles and then push out a nice big smelly load of poop! I love how sexy my shit looks as it slides out of my big, juicy ass! I’m adding a very special topping to this cake!
    Now it’s time to get dirty! I position my ass right over my shit topped birthday cake and then sit down on my cake! My shit and cake get smeared all over my big ass! I smear my cake all over the rest of my body, all over my big boobs, and my face too! Oh love smearing my poop and cake!
    I’m so horny now! It’s time to have a birthday orgasm! Listen to me talk dirty to you as I fuck myself while smeared in cake and shit! I fuck myself until I cum! What a wonderful way to celebrate my birthday!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yes, Sir: Your Submissive Scat Slave - - scatshop

Yes, Sir: Your Submissive Scat Slave - - scatshop

Please Sir, may I eat your shit? I saw you push that delicious load of poop out of your ass. I love being your toilet slave. I love being your submissive shit girl. I crave your poop. I need to eat it, taste, it feel it. I live for your poop, Sir! Please let me eat it!
    Oh thank you so much, Sir! Thank you for allowing me to eat and lick your shit! Mmm! It tastes amazing! I love being your good girl, your submissive toilet girl!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 931 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

shitting into leggings/tights - - scatshop

shitting into leggings/tights - - scatshop

so im putting your dirty laundry away for you and i desperately need to poop. i cant hold it in no longer and take a huge wet shit into my leggings which then makes me so horny, i start to finger my ass in the smelly shit i have just laid everywhere. I then get so horny i smear shit all over me and play with my pussy until i cum so hard
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 58 s
    Resolution: 480 x 800
    Format: AVI
    Size: 114 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My favorite jeans with piss and shit - - scatshop

My favorite jeans with piss and shit - - scatshop

I really like to shit in jeans and panties , but this time I filled the shit to your favorite jeans . I lay on the couch and I wanted sex , Yes I love your hot members , I want to you fucked me in all holes, forced to eat shit to shit on you and smear shit on my body . I unbuttoned my jeans and slipped his hand inside and started to caress her cunt . Yes I really like to do , I present to you as you fuck me in my mouth a member . Playing with my pussy a little , I turned and took off jeans , showed you my clean ass . Then again, I wore jeans on the ass and began to load the jeans with shit and urine, Yes that is what I love , after I filled jeans shit I took them off and showed you my ass and jeans in the inside , they were all shit and urine . I wore them again and started to RUB the ass on the covers to the good shit smeared ass and jeans . Yes, that’s what you need , I again removed my jeans and show you my ass and jeans covered in shit . I take off my jeans and throw them on the bed and she walk the room and lay down on the bed . Yes, my jeans and my ass all in the shit .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 29 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Carolina the slave for three - - scatshop

Carolina the slave for three - - scatshop

Hello, our dear fans. In this video, we will show you Caroline, as our slave. Yana, Alice and Olga decided that today we are using Caroline to the fullest. We put a thin chain on Caroline, and so we ruled it. First, we forced Caroline to kneel down and lick ass all of us. Then Olga nasrala Karolina in the mouth, she swallowed them, and Alice rubber phalos pushed shit deeper into the throat of Caroline. Next, we fucked Karolina in her pussy and at that time Alice nasrala back. Olga and I smeared shit on her ass. Then we continued to fuck our slave in the ass with a phalos, and Alice wore rubber boots. Yana shit on these boots and we made Karolina eat shit out of boots, Olga continued to fuck her in the ass. Then we played a little more with slave Caroline, we spat on her, forced her to lick Yana’s pussy, then we led her around the room on a leash, we kicked her and showed her place.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 32 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Squirt and Pee In Leggings - - scatshop

Squirt and Pee In Leggings - - scatshop

Watch me use my hitachi wand and squirt hard in my leggings soaking them i then pour oil all over myself before squirting and then peeing lots more.
    I then ask my friend Adam to cum all in my mouth
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 53 s
    Size: 539 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sugar Hill’s “Come Get Close”! - - scatshop

Sugar Hill’s “Come Get Close”! - - scatshop

You been wanting Sugar Hill to put that big ole Monster booty in your face – Well Here’s your chance!! Sugar Hill is back with four great new up close and personal clips as she spreads that huge ass nice and wide before unleashing the FUNK!! She begins with a gassy pee, before pushing out logs and explosive sharts in the next three scenes! One booty burst even got on her cameraphone!! She need somebody to come and lick it off!! Four Great New Clips for you to get familiar with Ms Hill Again!!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 31 s
    Size: 306 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit in white panties and masturbation - - scatshop

Shit in white panties and masturbation - - scatshop

Today beautiful shit in white panties, then smear shit all over the body, put it in your mouth and chew shit. Yes, yes, I like it so much, and I always have an orgasm.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 27 s
    Size: 341 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Slave girl is humiliated in many ways - - scatshop

Slave girl is humiliated in many ways - - scatshop

Slave girl is back again. She accept any kind of humiliation and soon she will record toilet slavery actions. She love to be full of cumm on her mouth, face, body and she love to be humiliated by her masters. She is a nasty toilet, a pig slut, a cum whore you never forget. And soon a cum piss drinking whore !
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Size: 683 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Jerk To My Farts - - scatshop

Jerk To My Farts - - scatshop

1920×1080 HD
    LOUD FARTING// DIRTY TALK // JOI
    I know how bad you want me to strip so you can stroke to my farts. My juicy, loud farts. You love how petite I am yet I fart so loud and so amazing. You love it even more when I am wearing absolutely nothing. I strip down and blast fart after fart. Spreading my asshole for you and talking real dirty. My farts are SO big and bubbly and they are going to make you cum so hard. You are going to shoot the biggest load slowly edging to fart after fart. I am going to rip fart after fart while giving you sexy gassy jerk off instructions until I make you bust a huge load for me. For my farts.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 30 s
    Size: 108 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information