Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit inside the vagina and mouth - - scatshop

Shit inside the vagina and mouth - - scatshop

Hello my dear friends. Today in the video you will see Yana and Marina. Girls, as always, will play very dirty games. And of course, Yana in the title role))) She loves to be in the spotlight and take shit from her friends on her mouth and in her mouth, so today Yana is again a slave of shit. Marina and Yana caressed each other, kissed, and then Marina stood above Yana's head and Marina shook a lot of shit in Yana's mouth. Yana swallowed a bit of warm shit, and left the rest for her cunt. Yana took the shit in her hand and put the shit in her vagina with her hand. She tried to shove it deeper, Marina pushed with a phallus and fucked Jan in a cunt with shit. Marina also ate shit from Yana's face, then licked her dirty cunt, made her cunnilingus. Everything was as we love. We hope you enjoy this video too! Love you. Thank you for being with us !
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Multiple Jean Wetting While Dancing - - scatshop

Multiple Jean Wetting While Dancing - - scatshop

Watch me Wet Jeans Multiple Of Times while dancing to music, I first wet my dark grey jeans and dance while I grind my hips and arse for you, I then re fill my bladder up before wetting them again while standing on other jeans and dance and wiggle my soaked jeans just for you.
    Now for a denim pair I lay on my back with legs up and soak my jeans before dancing and pouring water over myself..
    I’ve got to go out now I hope no one notices my wet jeans maybe my leather coat will disguise it.. Hmm
    Models:

Duration: 24 min 28 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samantha and Amanda: Entire Day 1 Adventure! - - scatshop

Samantha and Amanda: Entire Day 1 Adventure! - - scatshop

You get all four amazing videos Amanda and I made on our first day together!
    Samantha and Amanda's Poopy Panties!
    Amanda and I are hanging out in our white t-shirts and panties. I am a very dirty girl and I secretly love seeing girls poop in their panties. I really want to see Amanda poop in her cute while panties! It take a little bit of convincing but finally she agrees to poop in them. I coach her and encourage her to push out a nice, big, sloppy, wet load of poop! She completely fills her panties! Her moist poop is gushing out of my white panties! I get so excited and so turned on! I catch her poop and smear it on her ass! It's such a hot sight!
    I want to fill my panties with poop and have Amanda watch me! I have a dirty surprise for her though! I tell her all about how last night she pooped in the toilet and didn't flush! I got so excited seeing her poop in the toilet that I scooped it up and played with it. I was fucking my asshole with her poop and most of it got stuck up inside of my asshole! Now today I'm going to poop her shit out into my panties!
    I grunt and push and fill my panties with poop! It's hard to tell what part is her poop and what part is mine! I can see that Amanda is enjoying our dirty play just as much as I am!
    Watch as we pull our panties down and admire each other's poop! We get so turned on that we start to rub our poopy butts on each other! It feels amazing to feel her sexy ass rubbing her shit into my juicy butt! Our poop mixes together and we laugh and talk dirty! We are two very happy poop girls!
    Wearing Each Other's Poopy Panties!
    Amanda and I just filled out panties with poop! We are both enjoying wearing our own poopy panties but we really what to wear each other's! We slowly take off our shitty underwear and twirl them around on our toes! Then we hand them to each other to enjoy!
    We both stare lovingly into our partner's poopy panties! Amanda takes a taste of the poop in my panties! Mmm! She loves it! I start to pull the tight, poop filled panties up over my big bum. It feels so good feeling my lover's poop smear into my ass! I help Amanda put my panties on her. We shake our asses and talk dirty! We are such filthy, happy, poop lovers!
    It feels amazing to wear another sexy girl's dirty, poopy panties!
    Stuffing Our Pussies With Shit!
    Watch Scat Goddess Amanda and I get super filthy and horny with our shit! We get really nasty and do all kinds of filthy things for you! Things like: pussy shit stuffing, shitty rim jobs, pooping out of Amanda's pussy and into my mouth, poop covered 69 action, face smearing, shitty kissing, poop masturbation, and more!
    Amanda and I are very dirty girls! We are getting so turned on from playing with our poop! I get the hot idea to push a load of shit into Amanda's pussy! She goes wild as soon as I start pushing little round turds into her wet pussy! It looks like it feels amazing so I tell her to stuff some shit into my pussy too! I want to feel all the poop inside of me! Now we both have poop in our pussies!
    I find a big turd and I shape it into a dildo! I'm going to fuck Amanda with a shit dildo! She starts moaning in pleasure as I fuck her pussy with a big cock shaped turd!
    I'm so turned on now! I need her mouth on my pussy! I squat over Amanda's face and she immediately starts licking and sucking my poop stuffed pussy! She loves that my hole is covered in poop! I can't wait to taste her holes but first I want to kiss her! Her mouth is covered in the poop from my pussy! I need to taste her! We kiss passionately and then she squats over my face so I can taste her holes! I dig around in her asshole trying to find some more poop! It feels amazing to finger fuck my lover's dirty asshole! I tell her how good it feels and she wants to finger fuck mine too! I get down in doggy style. As soon as she sticks her finger in my filthy poophole I am moaning in pleasure!
    I get Amanda to get back down on the floor so I can stuff her pussy with more shit! I even pull out a dildo to really fuck her! She's enjoyed the dildo but I can tell she liked being fucked with a turd even more! I take the big cock shaped turd and push it into her pussy! I tell her to push and push and shit the turd out of her pussy! It's so hot seeing a girl shit out of her ass but it's even hotter to see her shit out of her pussy! I want to really experience the pussy shitting so I stuff the turd back up into her and have her squat over my face! She's going to shit that turd out of her pussy and into my mouth!
    We are such happy, dirty shit lovers!
    Fully Clothed Poop Smearing
    Amanda and I have been having so much fun together playing with our poop! We decide to have a little bit more fun! We want to get poop all over our bodies while we are fully clothed! We put on white t-shirts and grey leggings and start smearing poop all over our clothes!
    Amanda starts chewing on a big turd! She is chewing her shit and letting the poopy droll drip down on her shirt! It’s getting me so excited! I want to kiss her shitty mouth! We kiss each other and smear poop all over each other’s face! Our faces are covered in poop now! We look like such happy, dirty shit lovers!
    We roll around and smear our poop all over our clothes, making sure we are completely covered in poop! It feel so good to share my love for shit with Amanda!
    *Black D was there filming with us and he got a little excited! You can occasionally hear him saying wow in the background. It made Amanda and I even more excited to hear that he was enjoying it so we got even dirtier! ; )
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 54 s
    Size: 744 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’ve Fed HUNDREDS My Shit! Over 1000 Logs! - - scatshop

I’ve Fed HUNDREDS My Shit! Over 1000 Logs! - - scatshop

I’m so hot to be sharing my shit with you– you should feel honored to be one of the hundreds of hungry mouths I’ve fed my shit! I’ve been selling my shit for 4 years now, and literally EVERY single shit sells. And when you normally shit every day, or every other day, all that shit adds up to.. a HUGE amount of crap!
    I poop a BEAUTIFUL turd into a plastic container that I’ll mail to you, and tell you how to eat it–but not before I tell you how it smells, and tastes–and EAT SOME MYSELF! Delicious!! I have the yummiest “chocolate” out there 😉
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.54 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tasty shit in my mouth - - scatshop

Tasty shit in my mouth - - scatshop

I’m Olga and I really love to play with her by shit to shit on each other, piss this time we caressed each other’s ass , pushes into anal holes fingers and fuck ourselves fuck the rubber cock . Also in this video, we shit turns into each other’s mouths , and enjoy the shit of each other . I love when she shits and pisses in my mouth on the turnover . In this video clip a lot of shit Las heat and masturbatsii .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 37 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Santa’s Special Gift – Parts 1 and 2 - - scatshop

Santa’s Special Gift – Parts 1 and 2 - - scatshop

By popular demand, and at a special New Years price, we are selling these two holiday classics in one very filthy movie. Our slutty Santa slides down the chimney to find that little Cindy Lou left her some milk and cookies. After eating them Santa leaves little Cindy Lou a special treat of shit and piss. In the morning Cindy Lou gets so excited by what Santa left her that she strips her clothes off and drinks Santa’s Piss and smears Santa’s shit all over her face and body, then rubs it in her little cunt till she comes. This is a must have for any fan of the nastiest slut on the internet, Juicy Julia.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 35 s
    Size: 1.44 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Naked bike ride with public shit / piss! - - scatshop

Naked bike ride with public shit / piss! - - scatshop

Naked bike ride with public shit and piss!:
    In the nice weather I did a bike ride. And who knows me knows that I do not do that normally. During the tour I suddenly had to shit and piss. So nice my short dress lifted and Public, horny shit and pissed. Since it was so hot I drove naked then. Then I had to pee again and then I pissed from a high seat!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 5 s
    Size: 590 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A big pile of shit in my pantyhose . - - scatshop

A big pile of shit in my pantyhose . - - scatshop

I love to spoil different things , and this time is no exception . I entered the room I was wearing a light dress , I really wanted to use the toilet , I took off my dress and stayed in pantyhose Nude , at first I wasn’t a big stream of urine , and then I turned to the camera ass and start filling my pantyhose shit . From my priests, released a large amount of crap and my room was filled with the aroma of shit .
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 38 s
    Size: 741 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smear each other shit for body chest - - scatshop

Smear each other shit for body chest - - scatshop

You like when I and Olga arranged for you dirty lesbian show . This time I suggested to Olga, shit on each other and smear shit on body each other’s Breasts . Olga agreed . I lay down on the bed and Olga got cancer and pulled down the white panties , and then released liquid shit diarrhea on my body and face , Olga shits and pisses on me . Oh fuck I’m shit , Olga was wearing panties on your filthy ass and began to smear shit on my body . Her Breasts are so beautiful to me , shit covers my body , nipples Olga was tense and excited . Me and Olga we start to kiss , how sweet it is of her beautiful touch , but that’s not enough, we change places , now I shit on Olga , I take off your panties and start to shit and piss on Olga . Yes, the class is insanely Olga also gets pleasure . I wear my panties in the dirty shit from the ass and begin to smear shit on the body of Olga with her Breasts , Yes it’s gorgeous , it’s so exciting . My nipples are too tense and I want more than this , I continue to smear shit on the body of Olga and here I stand I drop Trou and Olga and we in pose sixty-nine begin to caress each other here is just super , Olga lick my pussy and ass as I caress Olga . We’re all in the shit but it does not stop us but only excites you but my sweet friend fucking my cunt all wet and I’m all in the shit as well as my friend .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 43 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pee My Pants Then Stuff Them - - scatshop

Pee My Pants Then Stuff Them - - scatshop

Watch me in blue pants tell you i want you to watch me pee my pants, i pee right into my panties turning my blue knickers darker blue and dripping in my pee, i then rub my pussy through them feeling how warm it is agaisnt my pussy makes me dripping wet, i take them off and mop up more pee from the puddle on the floor before stuffing them deep inside my wet pussy….
    I then slowly pull them out of my bald pussy leaving my panties covered in my creamy cum before fucking my pussy hard and creamy cumming even more
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 49 s
    Size: 533 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information