Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty yana sex on the kitchen table - - scatshop

Dirty yana sex on the kitchen table - - scatshop

Hello dear fans and those who have just joined our community) With you again we are Olga and Yana. Today we shoot a video on the kitchen table. Yana is on the table with her big rubber phalos. She sucks him and caresses her tongue. Olga comes up and starts to caress Yana too. She licks Yana’s clitoris and her wet cunt with her tongue, then takes a phalos and fucks Jan in her twat in various poses. Then Olga becomes on the table and shines on Yana's body, spreads shit all over Yana's body and breasts and continues to fuck her. Then Yana puts the phalos on and sits on top of him, continues to fuck him, and Olga smokes a cigarette and looks at how Yana continues to satisfy herself and blows smoke at Yana. Yana turns back to the camera and dick in her pussy, she then rises, then falls on the dick, and he is completely immersed in Yana’s pussy. During sex with a rubber member, Yana shit a bunch of shit without taking the dick out of her pussy and continued to fuck herself. Then she sucked a dirty phalos, and Olga smoked and watched as a dirty bitch Yana brings herself to orgasm)))))
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitty Jeans and dirty dildo pussy fuck - - scatshop

Shitty Jeans and dirty dildo pussy fuck - - scatshop

Makin my jeans deliciously messy
    then fucking my dirty pussy =^^=
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 48 s
    Size: 957 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitty situations wit climaxing at the end - - scatshop

Shitty situations wit climaxing at the end - - scatshop

This is a clip I decided to make for scatshop in the clip I have farts n maybe a few sharts for daddy but either way order your custom clips today. I fart shit and masturbate and climax in this clip. I hope u enjoy me as much as I enjoy recording for you
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Resolution: 352 x 640
    Size: 29.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty women show in jeans - - scatshop

Dirty women show in jeans - - scatshop

We love to arrange for you a variety of shows , this time we decided to use in his video jeans , I just pose for you in jeans , jeans after the demonstration we turn to the camera their Asses and piss and shit in your jeans , then we remove each other’s jeans show you my dirty ass and then we jerk each other pussy dirty shit jeans , our Asses, and pussy all in shit we love to play such games , we like when our legs drains urine leaving our jeans tracks .
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 55 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

60 Loads! Shitting, Eating, Face Smearing - - scatshop

60 Loads! Shitting, Eating, Face Smearing - - scatshop

I know you probably thought that 60 loads was a lot of shit! But I’ve got one more load of fresh, warm poop for you! I’m covered in a mountain of shit right now but you can definitely see my little asshole opening up and see all those dark brown turds making their way out of my shit smeared ass! Oh it feels so good to shit in my kiddie pool filled with poop!
    My fresh shit smells so good! I want it all over my face and in my mouth so bad! I love how warm my poop is when it has just been pushed out of my ass! I find a nice warm turd and pop it into my mouth! Mmm! Oh my gosh! It’s amazing! It tastes so good! I chew it and let my shitty drool dribble down my chin! I scoop up some of the fresh shit and smear it all over my face! I am enjoying every last second of my 60 load adventure!
    *I filmed this adventure with my regular camera and my GoPro so you get two videos for the price of one!
    Scat 257 – 60 Loads All 1 (Cut Short)
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 29 s
    Size: 660 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Whore with dog shit - - scatshop

Whore with dog shit - - scatshop

Using 4 piles of dog shit, this whore covers her breast, pussy, stomach etc in dog shit for the very first time. Enjoy
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 14 s
    Size: 151 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Our exchange dirty panties - - scatshop

Our exchange dirty panties - - scatshop

Olga decided to play a little and put the white panties . Olga got cancer and I took her butt white panties showed you her butt . Having Popo Olga panties Olga immediately began to fill the panties with piss and shit is very liquid shit diarrhea . I took Olga’s panties and began to smear shit on their Breasts and nipples on high . After that, Olga and I traded places and now I’m bent and Olga takes off my panties showing you my clean ass . Olga put my panties back down and I sat down to fill them with liquid diarrhea and urine . Shit ran down my legs . Olga took off my panties, too, and smeared by shit my chest is just fine . Then Olga put on my panties and I stood up . And we in turn began to caress the chest that was in the shit . First I caressed his chest Olga licking the shit with the nipples and then Olga . At the end of the video clip we change panties , Olga wears my dirty panties and I Olga .
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Size: 905 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Panty Enema JOI - - scatshop

Panty Enema JOI - - scatshop

Watch me in white panties make you watch while you stroke your dick while i empty my ass into my panties… My shit and enema ass juices fills them up while i tell you how to stroke your dick with scat…
    I show you my panties close up before letting out more ass juices making it spill out the sides…
    Now time for you to cum to my shitty asshole… Ready…
    I say name Matthew In This
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 15 s
    Size: 689 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Farts Shit and Orgasm - - scatshop

Farts Shit and Orgasm - - scatshop

I know you love the thought of being the panties I wear. I stinky up my thong that’s pressed right up against my asshole, shoving my ass in your face. I can feel it’s not only going to be farts. I rush to the toilet, pull down my panties, mount the toilet backwards and let shit flow from my asshole on full display. I do love teasing you. I know my shits and farts make you hard. I rub my clit and cum hard cause you to cum right along with me.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 25 s
    Size: 658 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sucking On My Huge Turd! - - scatshop

Sucking On My Huge Turd! - - scatshop

Whoa! Check out this massive load of shit! I love these big loads! It feels so good when I release all of that pressure inside of me and a giant load of shit bursts out of my butthole!
    Look at this amazing load of shit! This big, warm turd! It looks just like a cock! I want to suck on this huge load of shit and pretend that it’s a big, poop flavored cock! I love sucking on my turds and pretending that they are big, hard cocks! Watch me suck and choke and gag on this big, beautiful cock shaped turd!
    My poop taste so good and feels so amazing inside my mouth! I love deep throating my turd and sucking on it like a big, hard dick! Look at that thick shitty drool dripping out of my shit hungry mouth! I love getting my warm shit smeared all over my mouth and feeling my shit on my tongue and lips. I’m such a naughty shit lover!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 57 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information