Pro User

Oct 2016

To drink your own urine and shit on my body - - scatshop

To drink your own urine and shit on my body - - scatshop

Well, we finally returned to you, our beloved fans . I really missed you and my girlfriend and we decided to record for you very hot video . I piss filling a plastic bottle with his urine and then drink , and in that moment Olga caress my hairy pussy after a short foreplay , Olga shits and pisses on my naked body , my body dripping liquid diarrhea and urine , I shit sitting on the sofa with legs wide apart ! A lot of urine and shit in this hot video !
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My Dirty Cunt Lickers - - scatshop

My Dirty Cunt Lickers - - scatshop

Letting out a nice warm shit I start slowly and teasingly rubbing my toes against the firmer piece, gently pushing into it, before taking both of my feet and sticking my toes into my pile and rubbing them together to get them dirty and lickable..
    I rub myself getting my cunt completely coated in a thick smooth layer of filth while I talk sweetly to you, telling you to keep sucking on my toes and ask you how dirty you will be for me. I want you to imagine eating out my disgusting cunt and showing me how nasty you will be just to keep my attention.
    I love my dirty cunt lickers. (;
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 51 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana ate her poop again - - scatshop

Yana ate her poop again - - scatshop

Hello my dear fans. Today I again decided to make a video eating my poop)) I know that many people like to watch it and probably many would like to be with me at this moment. I can tell you that it's really pleasure and a wonderful feeling. My dinner consists of my poop, no food costs this time. I nodded on a plate and then ate it with a spoon. I ate slowly, showed how I chew and swallow shit, show how I hold a piece of shit in my mouth. In general, I tried to make you see everything in a close frame, so I shot everything as close as possible. Thank you for having me. I love you all !!! I will be grateful if you leave me comments under our videos!
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 25 s
    Size: 1.45 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Enema Kamehameha - - scatshop

Enema Kamehameha - - scatshop

Shooting a blast from my ass that would rival Goku’s Kamehameha wave. I filled my ass up with an enema knowing I couldn’t hold my bowel movement and pushed as hard as I could.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 198 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I fucking Love poo - - scatshop

I fucking Love poo - - scatshop

So my man was out and I know how much he loves my shit so I decided since I needed to poop so bad I would record it then use my shit to write a nice little message on the bathroom wall. of course I didn’t make it little !!! watch me spread my pussy and spray piss with the strength of a water hose then bend over and push out all my soft brown shit. I even give you a close up of the perfect brown color! then enjoy watching it being spread all over my bathroom wall! I may not be a very good artist but I think it turned out great!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Size: 945 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pooing and pissing on the floor - - scatshop

Pooing and pissing on the floor - - scatshop

Today I am all dressed up smartly in my office attire. I am feeling very naughty though, today I fancy a masturbate. One problem is I really need to go to the toilet. Do I get up and use the bathroom ? Hell no! Listen as I talk throughout to you. I do a piss and shit on the floor, clean up and then I fuck my pussy with my vibrator like nothing has happened!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 793 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Extreme Public Pooping In A Store! - - scatshop

Extreme Public Pooping In A Store! - - scatshop

This is the most extreme public pooping I’ve ever done! Watch me fill my tights with a massive load of shit in a very public and busy store!
    I’m in a pet store and I have to shit so bad! I don’t have time to track down a bathroom to use! I have to go now! I have no choice but to fill my white tights with shit right here in the store! I’m kind of excited about it though! I’m a dirty shit girl and I know it will feel so good to poop in public!
    I pull my dress up and squat down a bit! I pee a little at first but soon my shit is sliding out of my poophole! I’m filling my tights right here in the store! I’ve never pooped like this before in my life! My pussy is so wet from the rush and all the pleasure from shitting in a store aisle where anyone could come around the corner and see me!
    Soon my tights are filled with a huge, moist pile of shit! My warm shit feels so good in my tights! It’s squishing up my ass crack and dripping down my legs! There is a pile of my piss on the floor on the store! I need to walk around and enjoy my shit stuffed tights! Look at that huge load of poop in my tights! I love shaking my ass and walking around this store with a huge load of shit squishing around in my tights!
    It’s time to head home! I have to walk out of this store with a huge load of shit in my tight! I wonder if anyone will see the shit dripping down my legs or if anyone will smell me!
    I made outside! I’m am so incredibly turned on! That was such an amazing rush! My pussy is so wet! My ass is filthy! I have no idea how I’m going to get cleaned up but for now, I’ll just enjoy the massive load of shit in my tights!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Size: 996 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms.Larue’s Living Room Twerks While Pooping - - scatshop

Ms.Larue’s Living Room Twerks While Pooping - - scatshop

In this clip Ms. Larue practice shaking her ass and shitting at the same time.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1272 x 720
    Size: 218 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty sex and preparation - - scatshop

Dirty sex and preparation - - scatshop

I love sex, I love dirty sex, I love scat parties. It’s a special film, it’s the first and only film I’ve ever made of dirty games with a slave girl. Careful three-day preparation, a lot of shit, impatience, excitement, expectation and finally enchanting dirty sex. Passion, lust, mutual caress and many many orgasms – it’s mind-blowing. Watch and enjoy my dear fans, all for you.
    1.Start collecting shit for scat party
    Good afternoon, my dear shit eater. Today I start collecting shit for a scat party with my slave girl. I will assemble for three days and you will see it in my videos. Oh, how I want to get shit all over my slave girl and have dirty sex in shit.
    2.Cooking shit for scat party
    The second and third days of preparation for the scat party. In three days, I shat a whole container of shit. Let's add some fruit for flavor and aroma so my slave girl can better lick the shit off me. I must try my cooking. Oh, this is delicious.
    3.Dirty scat party with slave girl
    Finally the day has come scat party. This is the first time I've ever presented my dirty game with slave girl to the public. I made a whole container of fragrant shit. Mixed it with fruit. We were eager to start with a slave, I really wanted a depraved and dirty sex. We were smeared with shit, there was a persistent aroma of shit in the air and it was some madness. We fucked, kissed, masturbated in shit. We wanted more and more, we came without interruption, getting orgasm after orgasm. But in late all, dirty, all in shit, tired but happy and satisfied we went bathe.
    Models:

Duration: 29 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Jean Wetting And Pissy Shoes - - scatshop

Jean Wetting And Pissy Shoes - - scatshop

Watch me first stand and tell you how ive been holding in my pee for 4 hours, I then piss my jeans flooding my trainers full of piss..
    I model my wett jeans and show you how piss filled my shoes you can hear how pissy there are. I then take my shoes off and show you my pissy feet before splashing around in my pee
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 8 s
    Size: 541 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information